MONSTER ENERGY SIGNED GOODIES FROM OUR WAKEBOARD RIDERS ROBBIE, DAN AND NICO
September 14, 2012 Thru September 21, 2012
After the amazing WaterFront Fever wakeboard event we had in Barcelona last July, our Monster Energy riders Robbie Rendo, Dan Nott, Nico Von Lerchenfeld, Dylan Mitchell, Jordan and Lior Sofer, left some signed goodies for their fans!
So we are giving you the chance to take home a signed Monster Energy wear from the best wakeboarders world wide of the industry.
All you have to do is look in to their interviews and tell us your favorite answer to their best Monster experience!
Nico Von Lerchenfield: http://www.monsterenergy.com/es/en/news/#!/news%3Aaskreply-nico-von-lerchenfeldCurrent Winners
1. Subject to the provisions of clause 4 below, this promotion (“Promotion") is open to all persons over sixteen (16) years of age who are resident in Spain.
2. This Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited of 30 Riverside Way, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 2YF (“Monster Energy”).
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at www.monsterenergy.com (the “Website”).
4. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
5. By entering this Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision of Monster Energy in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion, whose decision shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Spain. In the event of any dispute over the time or date the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
7. No purchase of any product or payment is required to enter this Promotion.
8. Entrants may enter by submitting their details as directed on the Website and correctly answering the following question: “Tell us one answer to the `Best Monster Experience` from Robbie Rendo’s, Dan Nott`s or Nico Von Lerchenfeld’s Monster Energy interview’s which can be found on www.monsterenergy.com.” (“Question”). (For the avoidance of doubt each entrant is required to enter only one (1) „Best Monster Experience’ from any one (1) of either Robbie Rendo’s, Dan Nott`s or Nico Von Lerchenfeld’s interview‟s).
9. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry.
10. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
11. Each entrant that validly submits their entry will be entered into a prize draw for the following prizes (each a “Prize”): 11.1. the first valid entrant to be pulled out of the draw will receive one (1) man tee shirt in size large (“First Prize”);
. 11.2. the second valid entrant to be pulled out of the draw will receive one (1) New Era cap in size seven and a half inches (7 1⁄2”) (“Second Prize”); . 11.3. the third valid entrant to be pulled out of the draw will receive one (1) woman‟s tee shirt in size small (“Third Prize”);
12. Each Prize shall be signed by at least one of Robbie Rendo, Dan Nott or Nico Von Lerchenfeld and in the style and design as determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion.
13. Before being declared an official winner (each a “Winner”), each potential winner may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport or similar government issued identification before receiving their Prize. Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the potential winner forfeiting their Prize and Monster Energy drawing another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
14. For the avoidance of doubt, all other costs associated with the Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Prize at paragraph 11 above will be borne solely by each Winner. It is the responsibility of each Winner to provide any required documentation and any other legal requirements for the Prize and/or documentation required by Monster Energy.
15. The commencement date of the promotion is 00:00 on 14 September 2012 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the promotion is 23:59 on 19 September 2012 (“Closing Date”).
16. There will be three (3) Winners, which shall consist of one (1) Winner of the First Prize, one (1) Winner of the Second Prize and one (1) Winner of the Third Prize, who will each be determined by random drawing from all qualifying entries within five (5) days of the Closing Date.
17. The Winners will be notified telephonically and/or by email via the telephone number and/or the email address provided to enter the draw within seven (7) days of the Closing Date (“Notification”).
18. The Prize shall be delivered to each Winner within twenty eight (28) days of the Closing Date. The exact times and details of delivery shall be determined by Monster Energy, in its complete discretion, and the Winner shall be informed of the times and details at Notification.
19. In the event that the Monster Energy cannot contact the potential winners within eight (8) days of the Closing Date or the potential winners are unavailable to attend the Event for any reason whatsoever, such entry will be deemed null and void and Monster Energy shall draw another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
20. No entry shall be able to provide alternative contact information to that provided to enter the draw for any reason.
21. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into the Monster Energy‟s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
22. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
23. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
24. The Prize is as described and is not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a potential winner is unable to claim the Prize for any reason whatsoever. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
25. Each Winner agrees to participate in publicity resulting from the Promotion if requested to do so by Monster Energy and each Winner consent to Monster Energy using their name, photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity relating to the Promotion.
26. Each Winner‟s name will be available on written request for two months after the Closing Date.
28. Details of the Winners (including names and towns of residence) may be made available on the relevant pages of the Website.
29. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
30. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither Monster Energy nor any of its affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors accepts any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant accessing the Website, entering the Promotion competition or as a result of accepting any Prize. Proof of sending is not accepted as proof of receipt. Monster Energy is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any delay or failure of any postal or equivalent delivery service, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the entrant ́s or any other person ́s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the prize draw promotion. Nothing shall exclude Monster Energy‟s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Monster Energy, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
31. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of any Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
32. Monster Energy reserves the right to: . 32.1. change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; . 32.2. refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future events organised by Monster Energy; . 32.3. where Monster Energy reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part; . 32.4. where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition/ promotion or other prize draw within twelve (12) months of the Commencement date; . 32.5. where Monster Energy reasonably believes such individual has not complied with these Terms; or . 32.6. where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
33. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. The Winners will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to their Prize.
34. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
35. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by England and Wales and any disputes (contractual or non- contractual) arising under or in connection with the Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales.