Jed discovered his talent about 10 years ago when his friends used to rap
and he layed down the beat. It eventually became his addiction and he
started practicing everyday and started coming up with new sounds for
beatboxing was his passion and his life.
Years later at the age of 19 in 2011 on the beach in Durban there was an MC
encouraging people to get on stage and showcase their talents to win a
blackberry, and so Jed did! "Best thing I ever did" says Jed Beatbox for
after that his performance career started.
"Walking off that stage I knew that performing would become my life from
that day forward!"
What Jed Beatbox has accomplished thus far:
* Opened for DJ FRESH (5FM) at VaccaMatta and Manhattans
* Club/Nightlife performances
* Battle Stations YOTV/SABC1 in 2012
* Beatbox Finalist at Back To The City 2012 (15,000 people)
* Battle Of The Beat, hosted by Morgan Beatbox in Tiger Tiger Fourways,
Jed Beatbox VS Blast; Winner - Jed Beatbox
* My Culture Resurrection Jam 2012
* Performed Sub Zero in Durban
* Mic checks and Recording alongside George Avakian
* Appearing on Zoned TV
* SA`s Got Talent!
"Babeli, Morgan Beatbox, George Avakian and Drumkit. These 4 Beatboxer`s
have been an inspiration!"
Jed Beatbox is definitely very new in the industry but he is here to stay. He
is an extremely talented individual that sow promise to become a highly
recognized and respected beat boxer.
He is busy working on his album which we hope to hear next year; released by
Cho Boi Entertainment.
Still got big things to come for the future!