Tävla och vinn en av 10 Valention Rossi hjälmar. 50 vinner en unik keps.
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4 below, this promotion (“Promotion") is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age who are resident in Sweden.
2. This Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited of 30 Riverside Way, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 2YF (“Monster Energy”).
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at www.monsterenergy.com (the “Website”) and promoted through promotional material within selected retailers of the Monster Energy product.
4. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
5. By entering this Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision of Monster Energy in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion, whose decision shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Sweden. In the event of any dispute over the time or date the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
7. No purchase of any product or payment is required to enter this Promotion.
8. For the avoidance of doubt a computer and internet access is required to enter this Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in this Promotion.
9. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry.
10. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
11. The commencement date of the promotion is 00:00 on 25 March 2013 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the promotion is 23:59 on 03 May 2013 (“Closing Date”).
12. To enter this promotion each entrant must submit their details as directed on the Website and describe in thirty words what Monster Energy means to them (“Answer”).
13. A panel of consisting of three (3) Monster Energy representatives and one (1) independent judge (the “Panel”) shall vote for ten (10) official winners (each a “Winner”) each winning a Valentino Rosi replica helmet with an approximate retail value+ of €550 (“First Prize”) and one hundred runners up (each a “Runner Up”) each winning a Tech 3 branded capwith an approximate retail value of €20 (“Second Prize”) seven (7) days after the Closing Date based on the entrant whose Answer best meets the selection criteria (“Selection Criteria”).
14. The Selection Criteria shall consist of the following: (a) the best understanding of the Monster Energy brand; and b) the most original Answer in terms of original composition, written skill and style.
15. Each Winner and Runners Up (together the “Winners”) will be notified telephonically and/or by email via the telephone number and/or email address provided to enter the draw within twenty one (21) days after the Closing Date (“Notification”). Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
16. Each First Prize and Second Prize (together “Prizes”) shall be delivered by post to the address provided to enter the draw within twenty eight (28) days of Notification.
17. Each Winner may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport or similar government issued identification before receiving their Prize. Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the potential winner forfeiting their Prize and Monster Energy drawing another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
18. It is the responsibility of the Winners to provide any required documentation and any other legal requirements for their Prize and/or documentation required by Monster Energy.
19. In the event that the Monster Energy cannot contact the potential winners within two (2) days of Notification or the potential winners and/or the potential winners are unable to claim their Prize for any reason then such entry will be deemed null and void and Monster Energy reserves the right to draw another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
20. No entry shall be able to provide alternative contact information to that provided to enter the draw for any reason.
21. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into the Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
22. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
23. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
24. The Prize is as described and is not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a potential winner is unable to claim the Prize for any reason whatsoever. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
25. Each Winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity resulting from the Promotion if requested to do so by Monster Energy and each Winner consents to Monster Energy using their name, photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity relating to the Promotion.
26. The name of each Winner will be available on written request for two months after the Closing Date.
28. Details of the Winners (including names and towns of residence) may be made available on the relevant pages of the Website.
29. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither Monster Energy nor any of its affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors accepts any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant accessing the Website, entering the Promotion competition or as a result of accepting any Prize. Proof of sending is not accepted as proof of receipt. Monster Energy is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any delay or failure of any postal or equivalent delivery service, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the entrant´s or any other person´s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the prize draw promotion. Nothing shall exclude Monster Energy’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Monster Energy, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
30. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of any Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
31. Monster Energy reserves the right to:
31.1. change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant;
31.2. refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future events organised by Monster Energy
31.2.1. where Monster Energy reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part;
31.2.2. where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition/ promotion or other prize draw within twelve (12) months of the Commencement date;
31.2.3. where Monster Energy reasonably believes such individual has not complied with these Terms; or
31.2.4. where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
32. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. The Winners will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to their Prize.
33. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
34. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with the Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales.