MONSTER ENERGY DIRT SHOWDOWN PROMOTION TERMS CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited of Unit 30 Riverside Way, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 2YF. Registered in England and Wales under Company Number 6394100 (“Monster Energy”).
2. Subject to the provisions of paragraph 3 this promotion (“Promotion”) is open to all persons over the age of eighteen (18) and who are resident in Switzerland.
3. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents, assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
4. There is no purchase necessary to take part in the promotion and no entry fee is requested.
5. Entrants (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) may enter by submitting their details as directed on www.monster energy.com (“Website”).
7. The commencement date of the promotion is 00:00 on 12 September 2012 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the promotion is 23:59 on 30 October 2012 (“Closing Date”).
8. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Switzerland (BST). In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
9. Each entrant that validly submits his/her entry will be entered into a prize draw for the following prize (each a “Prize”):
o The first and second entrants to be drawn shall each receive one (1) limited edition Xbox 360 and a copy of Dirt Showdown.
o The following twenty five entrants to be drawn shall each receive a copy of Dirt Showdown.
10. The Prize is as described and is not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a potential winner (each a “Winner”) is unable to claim the Prize for any reason whatsoever. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
11. The potential winner will be notified within four (4) days from the Closing Date by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the entrant when participating in the promotion. If the potential winner cannot be contacted by this means within four (4) days of the Closing Date the Prize will be forfeited and Monster Energy shall draw another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
12. The Prize shall be delivered by post to each Winner within twenty eight (28) days after the Closing Date. The date and other details of delivery shall be determined by Monster Energy, in its complete discretion, and each Winner shall be informed of the details within five (5) days after the Closing Date.
13. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into the Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy
accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
14. In case of disputes as to identity of a winner who entered online, entry will be declared made by the registered user of the e-mail account. The registered user shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. The decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
16. The name and country of the winner of the prize will be shown on the website as soon as possible after the Closing Date. You herewith explicitly agree with this publication.
17. As far as this limitation is permitted by law, neither Monster Energy, nor its parent, respective agencies, or affiliates are responsible for lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, illegible entries or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer hardware or software or other technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online regardless of cause or for damage caused to participants’ computers by computer virus.
18. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, third-party, or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL CIVIL LAWS IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, MONSTER ENERGY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES DAMAGES AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
19. Monster Energy reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel/suspend/modify the promotion if it becomes corrupted in any manner such that it cannot be concluded as originally planned and in such event, Monster Energy will post notice thereof online and select the winner from all eligible photo submissions received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Monster Energy.
21. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by Swiss Law and any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with the Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Switzerland at the domicile of the entrant.