Position description: Marketing Team Leader
Imdustries: Marketing and AdvertisingFood & BeveragesConsumer Goods
Location: Monster Energy offices Berlin
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week plus attendance at events
Reporting to: Regional Marketing Manager
Salary: Information available on request
Application closing date: 20.9.2019 at 5pm
Essential Job Functions
Bring Monster Energy image to life by implementing Image Building strategies through:
(1) Event Execution
(2) Relationship development
(3) Innovation and idea development
(4) Activating Monster Energy Properties among relevant audiences
(6) Event Sampling
(7) Budget Control
(8) Social Media Strategy ( Facebook, Twitter, etc)
(9) Consumer and trade promotions.
· Event Execution- Execute all events at all levels, including grassroots, for sports & culture that are relevant to Monster Energy brand & our key targeted consumers. Drive PR and make each of our events look much bigger than they actually are.
· Relationship development- Entrench yourself & Monster Energy in the local sport & culture scenes relevant to key targeted consumers. Develop & maintain relationships with opinion leaders in your market for the key image building scenes in sport & culture. With local network of opinion leaders, develop new ideas that bring the brand to life through local image building scenes in sport & culture
· Innovation and idea development - Ideas are spawned on the ground at events during interaction with opinion leaders. These ideas will be retained and shared and tested for potential with marketing Team.
· Activate Monster Energy Events & Properties- Activate & leverage global, national & regional events & properties that fit within established local market business plan -Leverage local media merchandising opportunities
· Branding- Ensure that all branding/ logo use is acceptable at least at all events and activation's and is approved and under the direction of the Director of Marketing.
· Event Sampling-Carry out large scale, event based product sampling operations
· Budget Control- Control of Action Sports , Music, Gaming, Monster Girls Platform Budget
· Social Media - Grow Social media Fans in Facebook & Twitter trough different activities or promotions
· Promotional Items - Search different promotional to increase sales.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and possess the ability to maintain confidentiality and will have some marketing experience.
· Relevant Work Experience: 2+ to 5 years
· Education Level: Bachelors Degree compulsory
· Utilize Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel at high competency level, MS Word, and Outlook
· General knowledge of marketing desired and or education in a related field
· Position requires independent judgment and initiative, strong attention to detail and the ability to anticipate needs and can accomplish tasks without direction
· Strong knowledge in Athletes and Social Media
· Will take direction without question and ability to work in a team oriented environment
· Must have a clean driving record
· Ability to work long hours and consecutive days
· Maintain a Monster brand oriented image
· Multi-cultural, with understanding of the Monster positioning and lifestyle
· English fluency.
Please send a CV along with a cover letter detailing why you are the best candidate for the Monster Digital team to [email protected] detailing Germany as the area you are applying for and quoting the Marketing Team Leader Role as reference.
This list is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties in line with their ability and the changing requirements of the business.