Our environment doesn’t just sustain life — It’s our playground! If we don’t take care of our planet, our Monster Athletes won’t have snow to ski, rivers to race or air to, well, breathe! Creating and maintaining a sustainable company is and always has been one of Monster’s top priorities. From our environmentally friendly packaging to our recycle-centric facilities, we are constantly looking for ways to reduce our carbon footprint. Monster Green isn’t just a color!
Here are just some things Monster is doing to support the environment:
- • Packaging — 97% of Monster products are packaged in 100% recyclable aluminum cans
• Solar — Monster is installing enough solar panels at its three major California centers to remove more than 1,000 metric tons of carbon dioxide emissions
• Water — Monster HQ’s water efficiency tech saves around 200,000 gallons of water every year
• Reuse — Monster scrapped single-use water bottles for staff at HQ, eliminating more than 750,000 plastic bottles annually. Recycling and compost bins are located throughout Monster Energy buildings to facilitate landfill waste reduction
• Carbon Footprint — We’ve committed to plant 100,000 trees with One Tree Planted — enough for five Central Parks!
• Coolers — All new US Monster Energy in-store refrigerators are now ENERGY STAR rated
• Transport — Monster is regionalizing manufacturing to cut miles travelled, most recently in Malaysia, South Africa and Chile
• Commuting — Monster organizes carpooling programs and allows team member to telecommute — less cars on the road!
• Volunteering — Monster gives all 5,000+ employees paid volunteer time off each year — we clean rivers, beaches and farmlands across the country