If we could take you all we would, but we just can`t so you`ll have to fight it out to be in with a chance to win a pair of free tickets to the Arenacross January 2013. Just answer the following question:
Who is the current AMA Supercross Champion?
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4 below, this promotion (“Promotion") is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age and who are resident in the United Kingdom.
2. This Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited of 30 Riverside Way, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 2YF (“Monster Energy”).
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at www.monsterenergy.com (the “Website”).
4. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
5. By entering this Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision of Monster Energy in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion, whose decision shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in the United Kingdom. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
7. The commencement date of the promotion is 00:00 on 18 December 2012 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the promotion is 23:59 on 08 January 2013 (“Closing Date”).
8. Entrants may enter by submitting their details as directed on the Website and correctly answering the following question: ‘Who is the current AMA Supercross Champion?’ (“Question”).
9. For the avoidance of doubt a computer and internet access is required to enter this Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in this Promotion.
10. No purchase of any product is required to enter this Promotion.
11. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry.
12. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
13. Each entrant that validly submits their entry and correctly answers the Question will be entered into a prize draw for the following (each a “Prize”):
13.1. the first valid entrant (“First Winner”) to be pulled out of the draw will win two (2) general admission tickets to the London O2 round of the Arenacross series on 12 January 2012 (each ticket shall grant the holder access to all general public areas at the London O2 round of the Arenacross series event) (“First Prize”);
13.2. the second valid entrant (“Second Winner”) to be pulled out of the draw will win two (2) general admission tickets to the The Odyessy Arena, Belfast round of the Arenacross series on 19 January 2012 (each ticket shall grant the holder access to all general public areas at the Odyessy Arena, Belfast round of the Arenacross series event) (“Second Prize”);
13.3. the third valid entrant (“Third Winner”) to be pulled out of the draw will win two (2) general admission tickets to the LG Arena, Birmingham round of the Arenacross series on 2 February 2012 (each ticket shall grant the holder access to all general public areas at the LG Arena, Birmingham round of the Arenacross series event) (“Third Prize”); and
13.4. the fourth valid entrant (“Fourth Winner”) to be pulled out of the draw will win two (2) general admission tickets to the The Liverpool Echo Arena round of the Arenacross series on 10 February 2012 (each ticket shall grant the holder access to all general public areas at the The Liverpool Echo Arena round of the Arenacross series event) (“Fourth Prize”).
14. Before being declared a First, Second, Third, or Fourth Winner (each a “Winner”), each potential winner may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include but is not limited to proof of residence, passport or similar government issued identification before receiving their Prize. Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the potential winner forfeiting their Prize and Monster Energy drawing another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
15. There will be one (1) Winner for each First, Second, Third and Fourth Prize, who will be determined by random drawing from all qualifying entries within two (2) days of the Closing Date.
16. The Winners will be notified by email via the email address provided to enter the draw within three (3) days of the Closing Date (“Notification”).
17. Each Prize shall be retrieved by the relevant Winner at the box office on the date of the Prize. Full details of delivery shall be provided to the relevant Winner at Notification.
18. No entry shall be able to provide alternative contact information to that provided to enter the draw for any reason.
19. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into the Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
20. If there is any dispute as to the identity of the Winners, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
21. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
22. The Prize is as described and is not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a potential winner is unable to claim the Prize for any reason whatsoever. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
23. The Winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity resulting from the Promotion if requested to do so by Monster Energy and the Winners consent to Monster Energy using their name, photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity relating to the Promotion.
24. The details of the Winners (including name and country of residence) may be made available on the relevant pages of the Website.
25. The Winners’ names will be available on written request for two months after the Closing Date.
27. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
28. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither Monster Energy nor any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors accepts any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant accessing the Website, entering the Promotion competition or as a result of accepting any Prize. Proof of sending is not accepted as proof of receipt. Monster Energy are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any delay or failure of any postal or equivalent delivery service, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the entrant´s or any other person´s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the prize draw promotion. Nothing shall exclude Monster Energy’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury as a result of such entity’s negligence or any other liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
29. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of any Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
30. Monster Energy reserves the right to:
30.1. change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant;
30.2. refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future events organised by Monster Energy;
30.3. where Monster Energy reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part;
30.4. where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition/ promotion or other prize draw within twelve (12) months of the Commencement date;
30.5. where Monster Energy reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; or
30.6. where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
31. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. The Winners will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to the Prize.
32. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
33. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by England and Wales and any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with the Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales.