Win a lifetime experience at MotoGP Le Mans. Win a ticket for yourself and for a friend yours to MotoGP series Le Mans race.
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4 below, this promotion (“Promotion") is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age and who are resident in Hungary.
2. This Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited of 30 Riverside Way, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 2YF (“Monster Energy”).
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at www.monsterenergy.com (the “Website”) and selected Coop retailers of the Monster Energy brand product in Hungary (each a “Store”).
4. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
5. By entering this Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms.
6. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Hungary. .
7. For the avoidance of doubt a computer and internet access is required to enter this Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in this Promotion.
8. Proof of purchase is required for entry into this Promotion which includes a copy of the till receipt obtained on purchase from a Store (“Product Receipt”).
9. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
10. The commencement date of the promotion is 00:00 on 06 March 2013 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the promotion is 23:59 on 30 March 2013 (“Closing Date”).
11. Entrants may enter by:
11.1. purchasing one (1) can of Monster Energy product from a Store and obtaining a Product Receipt; and
11.2. entering the following details onto the Website:
11.2.1. the specific code located on the Product Receipt,
11.2.2. their details (being, their full name, age, resident address, telephone number and email address) as directed on the Website; and
11.2.3. describe in thirty words your favourite Monster Energy experience (“Answer”).
12. Each entrant which successfully enters the promotion according to these Terms (together “qualifying entries” or each a “qualifying entrant”) will be entered into the Selection Process (defined below).
13. A panel of consisting of three (3) Monster Energy representatives and one (1) independent judge (the “Panel”) shall vote form all qualifying entries within two (2) days after the Closing Date to determine the following winners (each a “Winner”):
13.1. one (1) official winner (“First Winner”) whose Answer best meets the selection criteria (“Selection Criteria”);
13.2. ten (10) official first runners ups (each a “First Runner Up”) whose Answer is runner up to the First Winner according to the Selection Criteria; and
13.3. one hundred (100) second runners up (each a “Second Runner Up”) whose Answer is runner up to the First Runners Up according to the Selection Criteria.
14. The Selection Criteria shall consist of the most original Answer evaluated as such by the Panel, in terms of curiosity, oddity, peculiarity and/or impressive nature from a product promotion perspective.
15. There shall be a total of one hundred and eleven (111) prizes (each a “Prize”) which are set out as follows:
15.1. The First Winner shall win two (2) tickets to the MotoGP Le Mans, France for 18 May 2013 and 19 May 2013 (“Event”) (“First Prize”). Each ticket shall grant the holder the right to the following:
15.1.1. one (1) pass for entrance to all public areas at the Event for 18 May 2013 and 19 May 2013;
15.1.2. one (1) economy direct air bus return ticket from Hungary to an airport selected by Monster Energy (“Destination Airport”);
15.1.3. three (3) night stay in twin room accommodation of no less than a two (2) star rating hotel to be selected by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion (“Hotel”);
15.1.4. return transfers from Destination Airport to Hotel and from Hotel to each day of the Event as determined by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion; and
15.1.5. selected meals as determined by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion throughout the Event.
15.2. each First Runner Up shall win one (1) Valentino Rosi replica helmet (each a “Second Prize”); and
15.3. each Second Runner Up shall win one (1) Tech 3 branded cap (each a “Third Prize”).
16. Only the First Winner and one (1) person, as chosen by First Winner of the First Prize, (each an “Elected Person”) may enjoy the benefits of the First Prize. Each Elected Person must be approved by Monster Energy, be over the age of eighteen (18) years and be resident in Hungary.
17. The First Winner and Elected Person will be required to sign a written confirmation of eligibility and waiver of liability before the First Prize can be released to a Winner. Copies of the applicable confirmation and waiver can be obtained upon request to email@example.com.
18. Before being declared a Winner, each potential winner (and Elected Person for the First Prize) may be required to prove they satisfy the entry criteria set out in these Terms , including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include but is not limited to proof of residence, passport or similar government issued identification before receiving their Prize. Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the potential winner forfeiting their Prize and Monster Energy drawing another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
19. For the avoidance of doubt, all other costs associated with the First Prize, including without limitation, tax, insurance, transportation, sustenance and any entertainment not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the First Prize at paragraph 13 above will be borne solely by the First Winner. It is the responsibility of the First Winner and Elected Person to be available for the dates of the First Prize and to provide any required documentation, tax, insurance, passport and any other legal requirements for the First Prize and/or documentation required by Monster Energy.
20. The Winners will be notified telephonically and by email via the telephone number and the email address provided to enter the draw within five (5) days of the Closing Date (“Notification”).
21. The Winner of the First Prize shall be provided full details of delivery of the Prize at Notification. The Second and Third Prizes shall be delivered by post to each Winner within twenty eight (28) days of Notification.
22. Any entrant who enters their entry details incorrectly will have one chance to correct that entry before the Closing Date by contacting Monster Energy at firstname.lastname@example.org. No changes to entrant contact information will be accepted after the Closing Date.
23. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into the Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
24. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
25. The Prize is as described and is not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a potential winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
26. The Winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity resulting from the Promotion if requested to do so by Monster Energy and the Winner(s) consent to Monster Energy using their name, photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity relating to the Promotion.
27. The details of the Winner(s) (including name and country of residence) may be made available on the relevant pages of the Website.
28. The Winners’ name will be available on written request for two months after the Closing Date.
30. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
31. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither Monster Energy nor any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors accepts any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant accessing the Website, entering the Promotion competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Proof of sending is not accepted as proof of receipt. Monster Energy are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any delay or failure of any postal or equivalent delivery service, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the entrant´s or any other person´s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion. Nothing shall exclude Monster Energy’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury as a result of such entity’s negligence or any other liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
32. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of any prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
33. Monster Energy reserves the right to:
33.1. change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; or
33.2. refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future events organised by Monster Energy;
33.2.1. where Monster Energy reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part;
33.2.2. where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition/ promotion or other promotion within twelve (12) months of the Commencement date;
33.2.3. where Monster Energy reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; or
33.2.4. where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
34. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. The Winner(s) will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to the Prize.
35. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
36. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales. In the case of any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with the Promotion or these Terms, the parties shall mutually seek an amicable solution via out-of-court negotiations. If such negotiations fail, disputes are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.