Buy any 350 ml can of Monster Energy, and enter your details and proof of purchase from 1st May, 2022 to 30th June, 2022 for a chance to WIN a YAMAHA R15 M Monster Energy Yamaha Moto GP Edition.
submit entries from May 01 2022 to June 30 2022
DAILY WINNERS -
1. Rekha Asher, Bangalore 2. Parvez Lakhani, Hyderabad 3. Snehal Sengupta, Kolkata
4. Satendra Singh, Delhi 5. Rajesh Chauhan, New Delhi 6. Hetal Thakkar, Mumbai
7. Jitendra Sarvaiya, Mumbai 8. Vikram Prakash, Patna 9. Balbir Singh, Ludhiana
10. Sonali Kapoor, Amritsar 11. Nithin Taduri, Hyderabad 12. Anil Kumar, Bangalore
13. Jaya Kumari, Siliguri 14. Gajanan Pradhan, Bhubaneswar 15. Shiwanshu Tiwari, Lucknow
16. Arjun Kumar, Ghaziabad 17. Ankit Royal, Ahmedabad 18. Archana Patil, Mumbai
19. Romil Narain, Lucknow 20. Amit Pal, Delhi 21. Viplav Singh, Lucknow 22. Malay Biswal, Pune
23. Suman Sahu, Kolkata 24. Prince Karak, Mangalore 25. Zayn Syed, Bangalore
26. Ajinkya Nalawade, Mumbai 27. PreetKanwal Kaur, Ludhiana 28. Saurav Wadekar, Pune
29. Arin Kumar Moharana, Bhubaneswar 30. Aamir Malik, Hyderabad 31. Chethan N, Bangalore
32. Manjeet Singh, Mumbai 33. Uday Kiran, Vishakhapatnam 34. Bipin Antala, Surat
35. Arun Ujjan, Ludhiana 36. Ashok Priyadarshi, Ranchi 37. Pinki Gupta, Delhi
38. Michelle Clarke, Bangalore 39. Nirav Sudra, Mumbai 40. Charanjit Singh, Ludhiana
41. Bikash Ghosh, Siliguri 42. Lalhruaikima Ralte, Hyderabad 43. Patel Rahul, Surat
44. Anjana B, Bangalore 45. Vijaya Agnihotri, Delhi 46. Melwyn Dsouza, Mumbai
47. Prince Raj, Patna 48. Kamlesh Sahni, Ludhiana 49. Rohan Das, Kolkata
50. Abhimanyu Singh, Lucknow 51. Ravi Yadav, Pune 52. Bhavesh Sahoo, Bengaluru
53. Sandeep Jain, Mumbai 54. Sonam Singh, Lucknow 55. Siddhartha Sarkar, Siliguri
56. Gadiraju Suresh Verma, Vijayawada
Terms and Conditions
“Promoter”- Technology Mindz (A Unit of Prachit Technology Services Private Limited)
Plot no. 51, Shanti Nagar, Gopalpura Bye Pass Road, Jaipur- 302018 (Raj)
THIS IS A LUCKY DRAW. THE ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING EACH DAY OF THE ENTRY PERIOD (subject to the official rules). VOID IN THE STATE OF TAMIL NADU, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Entry Period – 1ST MAY 2022- 30TH JUNE 2022.
The Entry Period may be further amended and revised by the “Promoter” in its sole discretion by amendment to the Official Rules published on its website on www.monsterenergy.com, which may or may not be reflected anywhere else. Therefore, in order to ensure that you are complying with the latest Official Rules, please refer to the updated and current Official Rules published on Monster Energy’s website (www.monsterenergy.com) from time to time; the “Promoter” owes no obligation to advertise any amendment to the Official Rules by any other means.
Who can enter? - Entry is only open to Indian residents who are aged 18 years or over, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the “Promoter” or its related bodies corporate, the participating Stores and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the competition (including suppliers of prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph above
(c) persons who have won a prize or prizes valued either individually or collectively at more than INR 5,000 (including GST) in any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the “Promoter”, within the 12 months immediately prior to the commencement of the Competition Period;
(d) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the “Promoter” (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(e) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the ”Promoter”.
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) above include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the “Promoter”) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant in its absolute discretion.
Purchase any Monster Energy 350 ml can, during the Entry Period.
Complete the official online entry form during a day of the Entry Period, and you will be entered in that day’s lucky draw. This can be done through any of the following 2 methods:
Text Method. Text ‘Yamaha’ to 783599199 The person will receive a link to the competition URL (monsterenergy.com/Yamaha). Visit the URL and enter your details and complete the official online entry form.
QR Code. Scan the QR Code on the POSM. The person will receive a link to the competition URL (monsterenergy.com/Yamaha). Visit the URL and enter your details and complete the official online entry form.
Proof of purchase (Receipt) or image of participant holding a 350ml Monster Energy can is mandatory
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen? - There will be 10 X Grand prize winners and 60 x Everyday Prize winners determined in respect of this competition. The Grand prizeWinners will be drawn at the end of 60 days promotion period and will be updated on Monster Energy’s website (www.monsterenergy.com).
Everyday Prize 60 x 1 winner a day will be drawn at the end of every week and will be updated on the Monster Energy’s website (www.monsterenergy.com).
The valid entry drawn from the entries received of the Competition Period will win the “Prize” as mentioned below.
The “Promoter” may choose additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
All judging decisions are as determined by the “Promoter”, in their absolute discretion.
Grand Prize: 10 x lucky winners get a chance to “Win A Yamaha R15 M” [1x Yamaha R15 M] 10 winners will be selected post the promotion period of 60 days (in accordance with the Official Rules) of the Entry Period. Only the Showroom price of the bike will be covered in this promotion, winners to bare Vehicle registration fee, Road tax, Insurance and any applicable State RTO issued requirements. No payments, in cash or kind, shall be made to any winner in addition to or in lieu of the prize.
Date of the grand prize handover will be subject to bike availability at the winners nearest locality and the respective city Covid restrictions. Exact date of Hand-over could be anytime from July 2022 – December 2022.
The value of the Grand prize would be a maximum of ₹180,000 (One Lakh Eighty Thousand Only) per Winner
The value of the Everyday prize would be a maximum of ₹1,500 (One Thousand Five Hundred Only) per Winner
Everyday Prize: 60 x lucky Winners (1 x Monster Energy Gloves) will be drawn each Monday of the Entry Period for each day of the Entry Period of the week prior (e.g., Eligible Entries made on Monday 9th May will be drawn on 16th May, Eligible Entries made on Monday 16th May will be drawn on Monday 23rd May and so forth. The final week will have remaining daily winners + Grand & Everyday prizes to be drawn on 4th July 2022). The odds of winning depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received for each day within the Entry Period. There will be 10 Grand Prize winners and 60 Everyday Prize winners drawn as per the draw dates below, with a separate 9 draw dates consisting of Eligible Entries received for each day of the week prior for the Daily Prize. Non-winning Eligible Entries shall not carry over to any later prize draw: The dates for announcing the winners are:
· Monday, 9th May 2022 – 8 x Daily winner drawn (Monster Energy Gloves).
· Monday, 16th May 2022 – 7 x Daily winner drawn (Monster Energy Gloves).
· Monday, 23rd May 2022 – 7 x Daily winner drawn (Monster Energy Gloves).
· Monday, 30th May 2022 – 7 x Daily winner drawn (Monster Energy Gloves).
· Monday, 6th June 2022 – 7 x Daily winner drawn (Monster Energy Gloves).
· Monday, 13th June 2022 – 7 x Daily winner drawn (Monster Energy Gloves).
· Monday, 20th June 2022 – 7 x Daily winner drawn (Monster Energy Gloves).
· Monday, 27th June 2022 – 7 x Daily winner drawn (Monster Energy Gloves).
· Monday, 4th July 2022 – 3 x Daily winner drawn (Monster Energy Gloves).
· Monday, 4th July 2022 –10 x Grand prize winner drawn (Yamaha R15 M).
Limits on Entries: Limit of 1 entry per person per day during the Entry Period.
Limit of Prizes Per Person: A person cannot win more than one Prize. If an eligible entrant is selected as a winner, such entrant will not be eligible to win any other draw(s) in the Promotion.
Total prize pool - The total prize pool is Rs.18,90,000 (Rs Eighteen Lakhs Ninety Thousand Only)
How and when will the winner/s be informed? - The winners will be notified via Email Unclaimed prize/s Prize claim date – 11.59pm (IST) by on 31st July 2022
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the “Promoter” will re-award the relevant prize/s to Reserve Entrant/s and/or carry out an unclaimed prize determination at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the prize/s in descending order of value amongst valid entrants who (if possible) have not already won an unclaimed prize.
Collection and use of your personal information - If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
(a) how to seek access to the personal information the “Promoter” holds about you and seek correction of the information; and
(b) how to complain about a privacy breach and how the “Promoter” will deal with such a complaint
Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
3. The “Promoter” may copy and amend your entry and may use (or allow others to use) your entry and any rights in relation to your entry, to publicise this competition or for any other purpose. These rights are perpetual, royalty free, world-wide, irrevocable, and transferable. For example, the Promoter may publish all or any part of your entry or any amended version of it. The Promoter may also decide not to publish an entry, to cease publication of an entry, or to publish an edited entry.
4. You warrant that your entry does not breach any third-party rights (for example, intellectual property rights) and its use by the Promoter or any other person will not breach such rights nor otherwise breach any law (for example, it is not defamatory, in contempt of court or in breach of any privacy law). Your entry must not be obscene, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, indecent or (in the Promoter's opinion) otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (for example, it must not include nudity or language the Promoter deems offensive).
5. Prize/s and all elements of prize/s must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the “Promoter” will not be liable. Prize/s are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter.
6. The “Promoter” is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
This promotion entails the price of the Yamaha R15 (Grand prize) showroom price only, All applicable taxes such as vehicle registration fee, Road Tax, Insurance and any other legal requirements issued by the state RTO to be paid by the winner at the time of vehicle collection.
8. If you or your entry are deemed by the “Promoter” to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the “Promoter” to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
9. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner.
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition.
(e) breach any law; or behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate
10. The “Promoter” is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible, or incorrectly submitted including failure of any third parties to forward entry forms for inclusion in the draw, where relevant.
11. The “Promoter’s” decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
12. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value.
12. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the “Promoters” control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants.
13. Monster Energy India PVT LTD. is not the promoter of the “WIN A YAMAHA R15M” The Monster Energy brand names, logos and/or materials are used for the purposes of promotion and/or prize descriptions only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Monster Energy India PVT LTD. sponsorship of this “WIN A YAMAHA R15 M”
14. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
15. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in India.
16. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.