This is once in a lifetime opportunity!
Visit www.monsterenergy.com and participate in MOTO GP promotion. Participation dosen’t require buying any Monster Energy products, just register and tell your friend to do the same.
Main prize: A trip for you and your friend to MOTO GP Le Mans. Those who don’t win the main prize should keep their heads up - we are also going to draw 50 Yamaha Tech 3 caps!
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS (Download)
1. Subject to the provisions of clause 4 below, this promotion (“Promotion") is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age who are resident in Latvia, Lithuania or Estonia (together the “Baltics”).
2. This Promotion is being organised by Monster Energy Europe Limited of 30 Riverside Way, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 2YF (“Monster Energy”).
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at www.monsterenergy.com (the “Website”) and promoted through participating retailers of the Monster Energy product in within the Baltic’s.
4. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy or their affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
5. By entering this Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision of Monster Energy in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion, whose decision shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates of the Baltic’s. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
7. Entrants may enter by submitting their details as directed on the Website.
8. No purchase of any product or other form of payment is required to enter this Promotion.
9. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry.
10. Each entrant that validly submits their entry will be entered into the prize draw of their resident country for the following prizes (each a “Prize”) (for the avoidance of doubt one (1) draw shall be made for Lithuania, one (1) draw shall be made for Latvia and one (1) draw shall be made for Estonia and each entrant shall be entered into the draw of their resident country only):
10.1. The first valid entrant from each of the draw shall win two (2) tickets to the MotoGP Le Mans, France for 18 May 2013 and 19 May 2013 (“Event”) (“First Prize”). Each ticket shall grant the holder the right to the following:
10.1.1. one (1) pass for entrance to all public areas at the Event for 18 May 2013 and 19 May 2013;
10.1.2. one (1) economy direct air bus return ticket from Lithuania to an airport selected by Monster Energy (“Destination Airport”);
10.1.3. three (3) night stay in twin room accommodation of no less than a two (2) star rating hotel to be selected by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion (“Hotel”);
10.1.4. return transfers from Destination Airport to Hotel and from Hotel to each day of the Event as determined by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion ("Transfers"); and
10.1.5. selected meals as determined by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion throughout the Event (each a “Meal”).
10.2. The next fifty (50) valid entrants from each of the draws will each win a Tech 3 branded cap (“Second Prize”).
11. The commencement date of the promotion is 00:00 on 1 February 2013 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the promotion is 23:59 on 31 march 2013 (“Closing Date”).
12. Only the official winners (each a “Winner”) and one (1) person, as chosen by each Winner, (each an “Elected Person”) may enjoy the benefits of the Prize. Each Elected Person must be approved by Monster Energy, be over the age of eighteen (18) years and be resident in the same Baltic country as their Winner.
13. Before being declared a Winner, each potential winner and their Elected Person will be required to sign a written confirmation of eligibility and waiver of liability before the First Prize can be released to a Winner. Copies of the applicable confirmation and waiver can be obtained upon request to email@example.com.
14. Each potential winner (and the Elected Person for the First Prize) may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport or similar government issued identification before receiving their Prize. Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the potential winner forfeiting their Prize and Monster Energy drawing another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
15. For the avoidance of doubt, all other costs associated with the First Prize for both the Winner and Elected Person, including without limitation, tax, valid health insurance for travel to France, transportation, sustenance and any entertainment not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Prize at paragraph 10 above will be borne solely by the Winner. Accommodation is on a room only basis and Winners and Elected Persons will be responsible for all food and beverage consumed at the Event and elsewhere and all additional room charges. The Winners and Elected Persons must hold a valid passport or officially issued Personal Identity Card.
16. There will be one (1) Winner for the First Prize and fifty (50) Winners for each Second Prize, within each Baltic country (a total of 153 Winners across all Baltic countries) all of whom will be determined by random drawing from all qualifying entries within three (3) days of the Closing Date (“Draw Date”).
17. The potential winners will be notified telephonically by the telephone number to enter the draw within three (3) working days of the Draw Date (“Notification”). Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
18. Delivery details for the First Prize and details including, the date and details of the flights, Destination Airport and Hotel, shall be provided to the Winner at Notification. The Second Prize shall be delivered by post to the address provided to enter the draw within twenty eight (28) days of Notification.
19. It is the responsibility of each Winner and each Elected Person to be available for the dates of the First Prize and to provide any required documentation and any other legal requirements for the Prize and/or documentation required by Monster Energy.
20. In the event that the Monster Energy cannot contact the potential winners within two (2) days of Notification or the potential winners are unavailable to collect and/or take part within the Prize for any reason whatsoever, such entry will be deemed null and void and Monster Energy shall draw another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
21. No entrant shall be able to provide alternative contact information to that provided to enter the draw for any reason.
22. For the avoidance of doubt a computer and internet access is required to enter this Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in this Promotion.
23. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
24. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
25. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into the Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accept no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
26. The Prize is as described and is not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a potential winner is unable to claim the Prize for any reason whatsoever. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
27. Each Winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity resulting from the Promotion if requested to do so by Monster Energy and each Winner consents to Monster Energy using their name, photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity relating to the Promotion.
28. Each Winner’s name will be available on written request for two months after the Closing Date.
30. Neither Monster Energy nor any of its affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors accepts any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant accessing the Website, entering the Promotion competition or as a result of accepting any Prize. Proof of sending is not accepted as proof of receipt. Monster Energy is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any delay or failure of any postal or equivalent delivery service, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the entrant´s or any other person´s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the prize draw promotion.
31. Nothing shall exclude Monster Energy’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury as a result of such entity’s negligence or any other liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
32. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of any Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
33. Monster Energy reserves the right to:
33.1. change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant;
33.2. refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future events organised by Monster Energy:
33.2.1. where Monster Energy reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part;
33.2.2. where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition/ promotion or other prize draw within twelve (12) months of the Commencement date;
33.2.3. where Monster Energy reasonably believes such individual has not complied with these Terms; or
33.2.4. where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
34. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. The Winners will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to their Prize.
35. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these Terms and conditions for future reference.
36. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by English and Welsh Law and any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with the Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales.
For entry and full terms and conditions of the promotion please go to www.monsterenergy.com.