Monster Ultra Social Promotion - Terms and Conditions
Promoter- Social Kinnect Pvt. Ltd.
1st FloorA-Wing Mafatlal Chambers N M Joshi Marg BDD Chawl Lower Parel(East),Mumbai400013 India
Competition Period - 12.01am (IST) on 10/10/2020 to 11.59pm (IST) on 30/11/20
Who can enter? - Entry is only open to Indian residents who are aged 18 years or over, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, the participating Stores and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the competition (including suppliers of prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) above;
(c) persons who have won a prize or prizes valued either individually or collectively at more than INR 5,000 (including GST) in any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter, within the 12 months immediately prior to the commencement of the Competition Period;
(d) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(e) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) above include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant in its absolute discretion.
Social Media Account - @monsterenergy
Entry instructions - To enter, you must, during the Competition Period:
(a) access the Instagram application on your smart phone or tablet;
(b) from your Instagram account, follow the Social Media Account; and
(c) share a photo of yourself enjoying a Monster Ultra product with the hashtag #MonsterUltraIndia (ensuring that your privacy settings are set to public so the Promoter can access the entry).
You must not include any other person in your photograph unless they have consented to you submitting it in this competition. You must not include any person in your photograph who is under the age of 18 years unless you have their parent’s or guardian’s consent and, if the person is aged 13 or above, that person's consent.
Entries must not appear to promote any goods or services other than those of the Promoter.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen? - There will be 80 winners determined in respect of this competition.
This is a game of skill. A judging panel appointed by the Promoter will review each valid entry and will judge the entries based on creativity and originality to determine a winner each week.
The entries will be drawn at Social Kinnect Pvt. Ltd. 1st FloorA-Wing Mafatlal Chambers N M Joshi Marg BDD Chawl, Lower Parel(East), Mumbai-400013 India
on 5th December 2020. The valid entry judged to be the best, from the entries received of the Competition Period will win the “Prize” as mentioned below.
The Promoter may choose additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
All judging decisions are as determined by the Promoter, in their absolute discretion.
What can I win? - There will be 80 winners of the “Prize” available.
Each “Prize” is 24x350ml Monster Ultra cans
1 Monster t-shirt
Prize will be sent to the winner's home address via post, within 28 working days of the prize being awarded (at the Promoter's cost). For the avoidance of doubt, each winner will be asked to provide their home address upon receiving notification that they have won a prize.
Total prize pool - The total prize pool is Rs. 211,200
How many times can I enter? - Multiple entries are permitted. Each entry must be submitted separately in respect of a different photo in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will the winner/s be informed? - The winners will be notified via Instagram and Whatsapp messages.
Unclaimed prize/s Prize claim date – 11.59pm (IST) on 15/12/20
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Reserve Entrant/s and/or carry out an unclaimed prize determination at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the prize/s in descending order of value amongst valid entrants who (if possible) have not already won an unclaimed prize.
Collection and use of your personal information - If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
(a) how to seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek correction of the information; and
(b) how to complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint
Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
3. Every entry must be your original work and not copied.
4. The Promoter may copy and amend your entry and may use (or allow others to use) your entry and any rights in relation to your entry, to publicise this competition or for any other purpose. These rights are perpetual, royalty free, world-wide, irrevocable and transferable. For example, the Promoter may publish all or any part of your entry or any amended version of it. The Promoter may also decide not to publish an entry, to cease publication of an entry, or to publish an edited entry.
5. You warrant that your entry does not breach any third party rights (for example, intellectual property rights) and its use by the Promoter or any other person will not breach such rights nor otherwise breach any law (for example, it is not defamatory, in contempt of court or in breach of any privacy law). Your entry must not be obscene, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, indecent or (in the Promoter's opinion) otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (for example, it must not include nudity or language the Promoter deems offensive).
6. Prize/s and all elements of prize/s must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prize/s are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter.
7. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
8. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
9. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
10. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted including failure of any third parties to forward entry forms for inclusion in the draw, where relevant.
11. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
12. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value.
13. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants.
14. Monster Energy India PVT LTD. is not the promoter of the “Monster Ultra Social Promotion”. The Monster Energy brand names, logos and/or materials are used for the purposes of promotion and/or prize descriptions only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Monster Energy India PVT LTD. sponsorship of this “Monster Ultra Social Promotion”
15. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
16. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in India.
17. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.