Play to Win a Summer Package Giveaway
submit entries from August 17 2021 to October 11 2021
MONSTER ENERGY CANADA LTD.
“Couche-Tard Monster Rehab Summer Package Giveaway”
1. The “Couche-Tard Monster Rehab Summer Package Giveaway” (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of Quebec, who have reached the age eighteen (18) years at the time of entry, except employees, representatives and agents, and members of their immediate families (i.e. parents, spouses, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) of Monster Energy Canada Ltd. (“Monster” or “Sponsor”), Circle K Stores, Inc. (“Circle K”), participating Circle K stores (subsidiaries of Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.), the Sweepstakes administrator: Streetmeet Inc. o/a Unoapp & Digital Menubox (“UNOapp”), the fulfillment agency: LPi Communications Group (“LPi”), and their respective affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, participating promotional partners, retailers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters and any company involved in the creation, design, execution, production, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes Entities”).
2. Sponsor: Monster Energy Canada Ltd.
Administrator: Streetmeet Inc. o/a Unoapp & Digital Menubox
Agreement to Official Rules
3. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to, and accepts, these official rules (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET"), on August 17, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET, on October 11, 2021 (collectively the "Promotion Period"). UNOapp’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
How to Enter
5. No Purchase Necessary. To enter, complete the following steps:
Step 1: Text “RÉCUPÉRER” to 87878 to receive a Sweepstakes link. Regular text messaging rates, airtime, data, and carrier charges may apply;
Step 2: Fill in the required fields and accept the UNOapp terms and conditions. Sweepstakes entrants will be required to consent to receiving electronic messages, and the collection, use, storage, and disclosure, of their personal information by Sponsor and UNOapp for the purposes of the Sweepstakes via text message to complete their entry;
Step 3: You will receive the following message: “You have been entered into the Grand Prize draw”.
6. Regular text messaging rates, airtime, data, and carrier charges may apply; no other costs or other obligation will be incurred, by entering the Sweepstakes. The complete official rules can be found at: https://www.monsterenergy.com/récupérer
7. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Entries which are incomplete, late, lost, irregular in any way or sent by an unauthorized method are void and will not be eligible or accepted at the time of the draw. Only one (1) entry per mobile phone number, per day. Only one (1) mobile phone number may be used by any one person to participate in this Sweepstakes. Any personal information submitted will be used for the purposes of administering this Sweepstakes only.
8. Entries will only be accepted as described herein and will not be accepted by any other means. The potential winner will be identified as the authorized account holder of the phone number used to enter the Sweepstakes.
9. Grand Prize: There is one (1) “Grand Prize” available to be won. The Grand Prize consists of one (1) summer package (awarded to the winner in the form of a cheque). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $5,000.00 CAD.
10. From time to time herein, the Grand Prize may be referred to as the “Prize”. Prize suppliers are independent parties over which Sponsor does not exercise any control. Sponsor is not responsible for the acts or omissions of these suppliers nor does it assume responsibility for any warranty, claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment to any prize winner.
11. Each Prize must be accepted as awarded, and may not be assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash value. In case of the unavailability of any Prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
Grand Prize Draw
12. A random draw from all eligible entries for the Grand Prize will be made by Sponsor’s SMS provider, UNOapp, on October 13, 2021. The draw will be at UNOapp, 670 Caledonia Rd., 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON M6E 4V9, at approximately 3:00 PM ET, to select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner.
13. The odds of winning the Grand Prize in this Sweepstakes depends on the total number of valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
Requirements of Potential Winner
14. To be declared the potential Prize winner, the selected entrant who is eligible for any Prize will be required to correctly answer unaided (mechanical or otherwise), a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question at a predetermined mutually convenient time. Following the draw described herein, a selected entrant will be contacted by email or by phone or text at the telephone number provided by the entrant. If the selected entrant cannot be reached personally without leaving a message by telephone within two (2) business days of the first phone call made and after a minimum of two (2) attempts by a Sponsor representative, and if such selected entrant fails to execute and return a declaration and release form within two (2) business days from the date of receipt thereof, or if they do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules, their entry will be forfeited and the next selected entrant drawn will be contacted on the third (3rd) day and such process may be repeated at the discretion of the Sponsor.
15. As a condition of winning and accepting receipt of any Prize, Prize winner must sign a declaration and release, in the form requested by Monster, confirming compliance with the Sweepstakes Official Rules, acceptance of the prize as awarded, and releasing Monster and all the Sweepstakes Entities.
19. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules and with the decisions of Sponsor and the Administrator as they relate thereto.
20. By entering the Sweepstakes, Prize winners agree to sign a Declaration, as described above. In addition, the winner agrees to the use of their name, place of residence and image in any publicity carried out by Sponsor without compensation.
21. By accepting a Prize in connection with this Sweepstakes, Prize winners and any Guest agree to release, remise and forever discharge Sponsor, its parent, participating stores, and all affiliates thereof from any claims, liabilities or damages incurred in connection with the delivery, installation, use and consumption of the prize.
22. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries, codes and release documents or for any problems or failures. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes or cause it to not comply with any applicable law having jurisdiction over Sponsor, then, subject to regulatory approval when required, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes without notice.
23. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules or tampering with the Sweepstakes process. Sponsor reserves the right to refuse an entry from a person whose eligibility is in question or who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to participate. Any attempt by anyone to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is in violation of criminal and civil laws and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages or other legal remedy to the fullest extent permitted by law.
24. All decisions of Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects. Each prize must be accepted as awarded. Each prize is non-transferable.
25. All entries become the property of Monster Energy Canada Ltd. and will not be returned.
26. This Sweepstakes and the terms and conditions contained in these Official Rules, shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
27. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and is void where prohibited.
28. These Official Rules are available at https://www.monsterenergy.com/récupérer
29. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of the prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping parties reach a settlement.
30. The Claw Icon and all MONSTER ENERGY trademarks are owned by Monster Energy Company and/or its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies. Other trademarks appearing are the property of their respective owners.