Buy an 2 x Monster Energy Products and enter online for your chance to WIN 1 of 3 major prizes which includes
A Penthouse suite for you and 3 mates,
Pay Per View access to 1 x UFC PPV fight UFC Merchandise
Monster Energy filled coolers
Appearance from Monster girls
There are also 1 of 100 $150 UFCSTORE.COM giftcards to be won!
submit entries from September 27 2021 to October 29 2021
Monster Energy ‘UFC Watch Party’ Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Who is running the competition?
The Promoter is Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd (ABN 84 132 571 638) of Unit 10c, 2 Daydream St, Warriewood NSW 2102.
Where will the competition run?
The Competition will run in participating IGA stores which are displaying the advertising material (Stores) in Australia.
When will the competition start and end?
The competition period starts at 12.01am (AEST) on 27/09/2021 and ends at 11.59pm (AEST) on 29/10/2021 (the Competition Period).
Who can enter?
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, the participating Stores and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the competition (including suppliers of prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) above;
(c) persons who have won a prize or prizes valued either individually or collectively at more than $5,000 (including GST) in any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter, within the 12 months prior to the commencement of the Competition Period;
(d) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(e) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) above include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant in its absolute discretion.
Do I need to buy anything to enter?
Yes. During the Competition Period, you need to buy any 2 x 500ml Monster Energy® drink cans (all variants) in one transaction (excluding online and vending machine purchases) (Qualifying Purchase) from a participating Store and retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify the Store where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the product purchased (which must be a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Competition Period before you submitted your entry).
A receipt showing a Qualifying Purchase can only be used to make 1 entry, regardless of how many Qualifying Purchases are shown on that receipt.
After you have made a Qualifying Purchase and collected your itemised purchase receipt, you must during the Competition Period:
scan the QR code on the POS with your smartphone;
visit www.monsterenergy.com/promotions (Website),
locate the entry page and fill out and submit the online entry form including by uploading an image of your Qualifying Purchase receipt and providing all other requested information, including your name and address.
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph capability.
No entries will be accepted outside the Competition Period.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be 101 winners determined in respect of this competition – 100 minor winners and 1 major winner.
Minor Prize Draw
The minor draw will be held at 10am (AEST) on 01/11/21 at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
The first 100 valid entries drawn randomly in the minor prize draw from the entries received during the Competition Period will win a minor prize.
The Promoter may arrange to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid, or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
All entries, regardless of whether they are a winning minor entry will be included in the major draw.
Major Prize Draw
The major draw will take at 10am (AEST) on 01/11/21 at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
The first valid entry drawn randomly in the major draw from the entries received during the Competition Period (including previous minor winning entries) will each win a major prize.
The Promoter may arrange to draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid, or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
An independent scrutineer will observe the minor and major draw process and announcement of the winners.
What can I win?
There are 101 prizes available – 100 minor prizes and 1 major prize.
minor prize is a ufcstore.eu gift card, valued at $150AUD.
Each major prize is a host your own UFC Party for you and 3 mates valued at up to $10,954.95 and includes;
- The winner's choice of a UFC Event per the UFC schedule between 06/07/2021 and 31/12/2021, which includes access to 1 x PPV fight pass to watch a UFC fight (valued at $54.95). The winner's preferred UFC Event must be selected a minimum of 4 week’s prior to the event.
- Penthouse apartment for 4 people (winner + 3 guests) for 3 nights. Apartment to be in the winners nominated state, in the closest major city, subject to availability (valued at up to $4,000).
- 1 x Monster branded G1 fridge with product to keep (valued at $900).
- An appearance from 2 x Monster girls to watch fight (4 hours) (valued at $3,000).
- 4 x UFCStore.eu gift cards valued at AUD500 each. 1 for the winner and each of 3 companions (valued at AUD2,000)
- $500 Visa Prepaid Debit Card.
- Car Transfer from winner’s home address to and from penthouse apartment (Up to a maximum value of $500).
For the avoidance of doubt, any travel provided by the Promoter requires that the winner and all of their companions depart and return to the one single location.
Ufcstore.eu gift cards are only redeemable on UFCStore.eu. They are not eligible for Fight Pass purchases. Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Shipping costs will be included in final purchase amount. Gift cards have no additional processing fees.
All UFCStore.eu gift cards are purchased by the Promoter in GBP. The value of the minor prize gift cards at the time of being issued to the winner will be AUD150 and the value of the major prize gift cards will be AUD500. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in GPB to AUD exchange rate after the date of awarding the prize/s.
Total prize pool
The total minor prize pool is $15,000
The total major prize pool is valued at up to $10,954.95
The overall total prize pool is valued at up to $25,954.95
How many times can I enter?
You can enter a maximum of once per day during the Competition Period, provided that each entry is based on a separate Qualifying Purchase and separate Qualifying Purchase transaction. A receipt showing a Qualifying Purchase can only be used to make 1 entry, regardless of how many Qualifying Purchases are shown on that receipt. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will the winner be informed?
If you are a winner, you will be informed in writing within two days of determination and your name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 03/11/2021 for a period of 28 days.
Must I keep anything to verify my entry?
You must keep the original itemised purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. If you don't produce the proof of purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize.
If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any receipt(s) with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
If I win, when must I claim my prize?
You must claim your prize by 5pm (AEST) on 01/02/2022.
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by 5pm (AEST) on 01/02/2022 or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a drawn winner (or a drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by this time and date, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will carry out an unclaimed prize draw in the presence of an independent scrutineer (if required) at 10am (AEST) on 02/02/2022 at the same location as the original draw (as relevant) to distribute the relevant prize/s.
Any such winner/s will be informed in writing within two days of determination and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 03/02/2022 for a period of 28 days.
If any prize remains un-won at the end of this promotion or if a prize winner cannot be found, that information will be published on the Website on 03/05/2022
Authorised under NSW Authority No. TP/00151, ACT Permit No. TP21/xxx and SA Licence No. T21/xxx
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless product is defective). The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/multiple aliases you may be disqualified.
3. Prizes will be delivered to the winner's address as nominated at the time of entry within 28 business days of the final draw, subject to any processing or delivery delays. Winners will be notified of any delay.
4. Prize/s and all elements of prize/s must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prize/s are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter, including any costs associated with ongoing use of a prize.
The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility if the event or activities awarded as part of the prize are abandoned, called off or postponed for any reason. In that case you or your companions forfeit your entitlement to that event or activity. Unless otherwise specified by the Promoter, you will not be given cash or any alternative prize as a substitute for this altered prize element.
All prizes are subject to the relevant prize supplier's conditions, including the following conditions which apply to the Visa prepaid Debit Cards:
(a) Visa Prepaid Debit Cards are issued by Heritage Bank Limited, ABN 32 087 652 024 AFSL/ACL No. 240984, ACL 240984. Visa Prepaid Debit Cards can be used for purchasing goods and services wherever Visa prepaid cards are accepted for electronic transactions (excluding transactions at ATMs or over the counter at financial institutions). The Visa Prepaid Debit Card is not a credit card and nor is it linked to a deposit account with us. Some merchants may choose not to accept Visa Prepaid cards. Visa Prepaid Debit Cards must be activated within three (3) months of dispatch to a winner, as detailed in the instructions that accompany the Visa Prepaid Debit Card;
(b) Visa Prepaid Debit Cards are valid until the expiry date shown on the front of the card, after activation. Upon expiration, the debit card will not be available for use. Visa Prepaid Debit Cards are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash;
(c) Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa Prepaid Debit Card are not included. This may include, for example, any fees charged by merchants for using the Card, or currency exchange fees;
(d) The Card is like cash and may not be replaced if misused, lost, stolen or damaged;
(e) If for any reason a winner does not redeem the entire balance on the Visa Prepaid Debit Card by its expiry, any remaining balance on the Visa Prepaid Debit Card will be forfeited;
(f) no notice will be provided prior to expiry Any unused balance on the Visa Prepaid Debit Card cannot be redeemed as cash;
(g) A 2.99% foreign exchange conversion fee applies to transactions in any currency other than Australian dollars and is calculated on the Australian dollar transaction amount. This will be included in the total transaction amount debited to the Card. Redemption of the Visa Prepaid Debit Cards is subject to any terms and conditions of the Issuer including those specified on the Visa Prepaid Debit Card website located at http://www.giftcardplanet.com.au/visa-terms
(h) And the following conditions regarding the UFCStore cards;
Gift card codes can be redeemed at checkout on UFCStore.eu. There are no additional processing fees.
Gift cards are only redeemable on UFCStore.eu and are not eligible for Fight Pass purchases.
If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
9. Any failure by you or your companion/s to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier/s may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier/s.
10. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
11. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
12. If companions can take the prize with you, you are responsible for your companions and the Promoter may disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this completion by, you or any or all of your companions if they breach these conditions, whether or not legally bound by them.
13. If you or your companions in the opinion of the Promoter are intoxicated, under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behave aggressively or offensively, or behave in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion, or is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate, the Promoter may cancel the prize or restrict you and your companions from participating in any elements of the prize, at its discretion.
14. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
16. The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
17. By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
18. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
21. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
22. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of or damage to prizes or for any damage that occurs to prizes if displayed at the Store.
23. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
Collection and use of your personal information
For use in advertising for a trade promotion/competition