Win a ride along experience trip for 2 people with a Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 driver in a Mercedes-AMG road car at Mercedes Benz World, UK!
submit entries from April 01 2019 to June 30 2019
The Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited of Unit 51 Metropolitan Park, Bristol Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 8UP, UK (“Monster Energy”).
The Promotion is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age and who are resident in Switzerland. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
The Promotion is being conducted through the website at www.monsterenergy.com (the “Website”).
By entering the Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Monster Energy, whose decision shall be final, in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No further correspondence will be entered into by Monster Energy.
All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Switzerland. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
No purchase of any product is required to enter the Promotion.
The commencement date of the Promotion is 00:01 on 01.04.2019 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the Promotion is 23:59 on 30.06.2019 (“Closing Date”).
Entrants may enter the Promotion by:
acting in accordance with these Terms; and
submitting their details as directed on the Website (being full name, residential address, telephone number, date of birth and email address).
Prize & Requirements
Each entrant that validly submits their entry as set out above (each a “Valid Entrant”) will be entered into a random prize draw to be held within five (5) days of the Closing Date (“Draw”). The first Valid Entrant randomly selected from the Draw (the “Main Winner”) shall win the Main Prize (as defined below). The next ten (10) Valid Entrants randomly selected from the Draw (the “Runners-Up”) shall each win a Runner-Up Prize (as defined below). The next ten (10) Valid Entrants randomly selected from the Draw (the “Second Runners-Up”) shall each win a Second Runners-Up Prize (as defined below). The Main Winner, the Runners-Up and the Second Runners-Up shall together be referred to as the “Winners”, each a “Winner”.
10. The Main Winner shall win a trip for two (2) people (between 01 September 2019 – 31 March 2020 to be determined by Monster in its complete discretion, subject to availability) to Mercedes Benz World, Weybridge, Surrey, United Kingdom (“Main Prize”) worth an approximate retail value of four thousand, five hundred and 00/100 Swiss Francs (CHF 4,500.00), which shall consist of the following:
one (1) ride along experience for two (2) people with a Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 driver in a Mercedes-AMG road car at Mercedes Benz World, Weybridge, Surrey, United Kingdom (the F1 driver and the Mercedes-AMG road car to be determined by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion, subject to availability) (“Experience”). For the avoidance of doubt, the Experience shall be limited to one (1) lap of the track for two (2) people in the same vehicle at the same time;
one (1) meet and greet session for two (2) people with a Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 driver as determined by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion;
one (1) night stay for two (2) people in twin room accommodation in a no less than a three (3) star rating hotel to be selected by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion (“Hotel”);
economy flight return tickets for two (2) people from an airport in Switzerland to an airport in the United Kingdom (“Destination Airport”). The airport locations, dates and times of the flights shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion, subject to availability;
economy return transfers from Destination Airport to Hotel and from Hotel to Experience for two (2) people, as determined by Monster in its absolute discretion; and
selected meals as determined by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion throughout the dates of the Main Prize.
11. Only the Main Winner and one (1) person, as chosen by the Main Winner, (“Elected Person”) may enjoy the benefits of the Main Prize. The Elected Person must be approved by Monster Energy, be over the age of eighteen (18) years and be resident in Switzerland. The Main Winner and their Elected Person must hold valid passports that do not expire before 30.11.2019 in order to redeem the Main Prize.
12. The Runners-Up shall each win one (1) Mercedes-AMG Petronas jacket, the exact size and design to be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion (the “Runners-Up Prize”) worth an approximate retail value of ninety and 00/100 Swiss Francs (CHF 90.00).
13. The Second Runners-Up shall each win one (1) Mercedes-AMG Petronas cap, the exact size and design to be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion (the “Second Runners-Up Prize”) worth an approximate retail value of thirty and 00/100 Swiss Francs (CHF 30.00). The Main Prize, the Runners-Up Prize and the Second Runners-Up Prize shall together be referred to as the “Prizes”, each a “Prize”.
14. Before being declared a Winner and receiving their Prize, a potential Winner (and the Elected Person in the case of the Main Prize) may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport and/or similar government issued identification. Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the Winner forfeiting their Prize and Monster Energy selecting another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
15. The Main Winner and the Elected Person will be required to sign a waiver prepared by Monster Energy, in its complete discretion, specific to the Main Prize confirming understanding, compliance with and acceptance of the waiver. Copies of the applicable confirmation and waiver can be obtained upon request from www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us.
16. For the avoidance of doubt, all costs associated with the Main Prize, including without limitation, tax, valid health insurance for travel, travel visa (if applicable), transportation, accommodation, equipment, sustenance, any entertainment and anything related to the Main Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Main Prize above will be borne solely by the Main Winner. Accommodation for the Main Prize is on a room only basis and Main Winner and their Elected Person will be responsible for all food and beverage consumed at the Hotel and elsewhere which is not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Main Prize and all additional room charges.
Notification and Prize Delivery
The Winners will be notified by email and/or by telephone via the email address and/or telephone number provided to enter the Promotion within five (5) days of the Draw (“Notification”). Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
The delivery details of the Prizes shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion. Details of delivery of the Prizes (including but not limited to the time, date and location of delivery) shall be provided to the Winners at Notification.
In the event that Monster Energy cannot contact a potential Winner within three (3) days of the Notification or a potential Winner is unavailable to retrieve the Prize (or, in the case of the Main Prize, the potential Winner is unavailable to attend the Experience for any reason whatsoever), such entry will be deemed null and void and Monster Energy shall select another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry.
Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
For the avoidance of doubt a computer or another internet ready device and internet access is required to enter the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in the Promotion.
All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
The Prizes are as described and are not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a Winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
If Monster Energy fails to comply with these Terms, it is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of Monster Energy's breach of these Terms or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of Monster Energy's breach or if they were contemplated by the entrant and Monster Energy at the time that the entrant entered the Promotion. Besides Monster Energy's liability for foreseeable loss or damage, Monster Energy and/or any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permissible by law.
Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of any Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
Monster Energy reserves the right to: (a) change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or (b) refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future promotions organised by Monster Energy: (i) where Monster Energy reasonably believes that a Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part; (ii) where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition or promotion in the twelve (12) months prior to the Commencement Date; (iii) where Monster Energy reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or (iv) where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant.
It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these Terms for future reference.
You accept that your name may be made available to the public if you are a Winner. The Winners’ names are available by contacting Monster Energy at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us within ninety (90) days of the Closing Date.
The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the laws of Switzerland.
Any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with this Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Switzerland.
If you have any questions about the Promotion or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact our customer service team at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us.