submit entries from May 01 2021 to June 30 2021
PROMOTION OPEN ONLY PERSONS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF, AND PHYSICALLY LOCATED WITHIN, THE STATES OF ARKANSAS, COLORADO, IOWA, MINNESOTA, MISSOURI, NEBRASKA, NORTH DAKOTA, OKLAHOMA, SOUTH DAKOTA, AND WYOMING THROUGHOUT THE PROMOTION PERIOD AND WHO ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF REDEMPTION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW
PURCHASE OF ANY FIVE (5) 12/15.5/16OZ CANS OF MONSTER ENERGY® PRODUCT IN-STORE IN A SINGLE TRANSACTION FROM A PARTICIPATING KUM & GO LOCATION. MAKE YOUR PURCHASE TO RECEIVE, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST: ONE (1) FIVE DOLLAR ($5) APPLE GIFT CARD.
Monster Energy Company (“Monster”) is offering the “Monster Energy® and Kum & Go Gift Card Promotion” (the “Promotion”). The Promotion is subject to these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), and by participating, a participant (“Participant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Monster, which are final and binding in all respects. This Promotion begins at 12:01 AM, May 1, 2021, US Pacific Time and ends June 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM, US Pacific Time (the “Promotion Period”) or while supplies of the Gift Card (defined below) last, whichever occurs first. Monster’s computer is the official timekeeping device for participation in the Promotion.
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the states of Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Wyoming throughout the promotion period and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of redemption. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Employees, officers and representatives, and members of their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouses, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) of Monster, Kum & Go, L.C. (“Kum & Go”), and their respective affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, participating promotional partners, retailers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters and any company involved in the creation, design, execution, production, or fulfillment of the Promotion (the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to participate.
2. How to Obtain a Gift Card: During the Promotion Period, make a purchase of any five (5) 12/15.5/16oz cans of Monster Energy® product from a participating Kum & Go location and scan your Kum & Go &Rewards app (the “App”) member barcode at checkout when you make your qualifying purchase. Registration for the &Rewards program is free online at https://www.kumandgo.com/rewards/ or in the App. The App is free and can be downloaded through the Apple App Store or Google Play.
3. Gift Card and Redemption Gift Card Limits:
Each time a Participant makes a qualifying purchase, a Participant will receive one (1) Five Dollar ($5) Apple Gift card (“Gift Card”) via the email associated with Participants &Rewards account.
Only one (1) Gift Card will be awarded per eligible transaction, regardless of the number of cans purchased in excess of five (5). A maximum of one (1) Gift Card in the aggregate may be awarded per Participant during the Promotion Period. Total number of Gift Cards distributed by Monster during the Promotion Period is approximately Three Thousand Eight Hundred (3,800). No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of an award, or any portion thereof, is permitted by award recipient.
Submissions generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple submissions by using multiple or false contact information or otherwise may be disqualified. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Terms and Conditions or other instructions of Monster may be disqualified. All materials submitted become the property of Monster and will not be returned. Illegible and/or incomplete submissions by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Normal time rates, if any, charged by the Participants’ Internet service or mobile provider will apply. Monster shall have no obligation to the holder of any void Gift Card.
4. Limitations of Liability: No responsibility or liability is assumed by Monster and/or the Promotion Entities for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the website hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail messaging transmissions; inaccessibility of the website or any other website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of the Monster website used in connection with the Promotion. From time to time during the Promotion Period, Monster’s respective webmaster may perform maintenance on the website or other websites, which may result in a Participant’s inability to submit receipts. Monster and the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any typographical or printing errors on the receipt, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the website, including without limitation, any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to Participant's or any other person's computer equipment or mobile phone equipment resulting from online participation in the Promotion, or use of or download of any information from the website. Use of the Website is at user's own risk. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. General Terms. By participating in the Promotion, Participants: (a) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions by Monster and by the decisions of Monster, which are final and binding in all respects; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Terms and Conditions; (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (d) agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities.
The Promotion Entities are not responsible if the Promotion cannot take place, or if any Gift Card cannot be awarded redeemed due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of the Promotion Entities. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, the malfunctioning of any wireless network, telephone, computer, computer network, hardware or software or the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant's handset to receive messages. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promotion Entities, which, in Monster’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Monster reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion or any part of the Promotion. If the Promotion or any part of the Promotion is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Promotion, notice will be posted on www.monsterenergy.com if time permits. Monster reserves the right to modify and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time during the Promotion.
7. Binding Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, Participant agrees: (1) any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Promotion or any Code redeemed shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved by binding arbitration conducted by JAMS in accordance with JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures (the “JAMS Rules”); (3) any arbitration shall be heard by one arbitrator to be selected in accordance with the JAMS Rules, in Orange County, California; (4) judgment upon any award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (5) any award or judgment shall be subject to all limitations and releases set forth in these Terms and Conditions and be limited to actual out of pocket damages, and shall not, in any event, include any punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages, attorneys’ fees or costs of bringing a claim, or any injunctive or other equitable relief. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Governing Law: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Monster in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with California law without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
9. Sponsored by: This Promotion is sponsored by Monster Energy Company, 1 Monster Way, Corona, CA 92879.
NOTE: Entrant understands that he or she is providing information to Monster. Apple Inc., is not a sponsor of this Promotion. Apple, the Apple logo and the tag design are trademarks of Apple Inc., and its affiliated companies. All rights reserved.
Beware of gift card scams. Do not share your code. Valid only for U.S. transactions in Apple properties. For assistance, visit support.apple.com/giftcard or call 1-800-275-2273. Not redeemable at Apple resellers or for cash, and no resale, refunds, or exchanges, except as required by law. Apple is not responsible for unauthorized use. Terms apply; see apple.com/us/go/legal/gc. Issued by Apple Value Services, LLC (AVS). © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.