Win a ride along with Mercedes AMG Petronas driver Lewis Hamilton and other Mercedes merchandise
WANT TO ENTER? HERE IS HOW:
1. Fill in your details below
2. “in no more than fifty (50) words please explain why should you win a ride along experience with Lewis Hamilton with Monster Energy?”
submit entries from May 31 2017 to June 13 2017
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4 below, this promotion (“Promotion") is open to all persons aged eighteen (18) years and over and who are resident in Poland.
2. This Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością Oddział w Polsce”, C/o TMF Poland Sp. z o.o., Pl. Piłsudskiego 1, 00-078 Warszawa Poland (“Monster Energy”).
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at https://www.monsterenergy.com/ridealong_pol/ (the “Website”) and promoted through the point of sale material within participating retailers of cans of Monster Energy® product in Poland.
4. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy, its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
5. By entering this Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms.
6. No purchase of any product is required to enter this Promotion.
7. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Poland.
8. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry or any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry.
9. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it has reasonable reasons to believe have been made using any automated entry techniques.
10. The commencement date of the promotion is 00:01 on 31 May 2017 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the promotion is 23:59 on 13 June 2017 (“Closing Date”).
11. Entries made outside the Commencement Date and Closing Date will not be valid.
12. Entrants may enter by acting in accordance with these Terms, submitting their details as directed on the Website and answering the following question “in no more than fifty (50) words please explain why should you win a ride along experience with Lewis Hamilton with Monster Energy?” (“Question”).
Prize & Requirements
13. Each entrant that validly submits their entry as set out in paragraph 12 (each a “Valid Entry”) shall be entered into the Selection Process (defined in paragraph 14 below) to determine one (1) official winner of the Main Prize (as defined below) (“Main Winner”), fifty (50) official runners up to the Main Winner (each a “Runner Up”) each winning a Runner Up Prize (defined below).
For the avoidance of doubt, the Main Winner and the Runners Up shall together be referred to as “Winners” and each a “Winner” and Main Prize, Runner Up Prize and Secondary Runner Up Prize shall together be referred to as the “Prizes” and each a “Prize”.
14. The Selection Process shall take place within seven (7) days of the Closing Date (“Selection Date”). A panel consisting of four (4) employees of Monster Energy (which together make up the “Panel”) will collaborate and choose each Winner based on the Panel’s assessment of all qualifying entries who best meet the following criteria (“Selection Criteria”): the answer to Question will need to demonstrate the most creative and original response, ingenuity, the best understanding of both the Monster Energy® brand and Lewis Hamilton and best use of vocabulary and writing style. The Panel shall ensure that the entries are valid in accordance with these Terms, judge the valid entries on the Selection Criteria, assign the Prize to each Winner and run claim proceedings.
15. The Main Winner shall win a trip for two (2) people to England, United Kingdom from 02 November 2017 until 03 November 2017, worth an approximate value of eight thousand six hundred and eighty four Polish Zloty (8,684.00 PLN) which shall consist of the following (“Main Prize”):
15.1. one (1) ride along experience for two (2) people with Lewis Hamiltonon 03 November 2017 at Mercedes Benz World, Weybridge, Surrey, United Kingdom (“Experience”). For the avoidance of doubt, the Experience shall be limited to one (1) lap of the track for two (2) people within the same vehicle;
15.2. one (1) night stay for two (2) people in twin room accommodation in a no less than a four (4) star rating hotel to be selected by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion (“Hotel”);
15.3. two (2) economy air bus return tickets from an airport in Poland as selected by Monster Energy in its complete discretion, to an airport in the United Kingdom as selected by Monster Energy in its complete discretion (“Destination Airport”);
15.4. return economy transfers as determined by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion for two (2) people from Destination Airport to Hotel and from Hotel to the Experience as determined by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion; and
15.5. selected meals as determined by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion throughout the dates of the Main Prize;
16. Only the Main Winner and one (1) person, as chosen by the Main Winner (“Guest”) may enjoy the benefits of the Main Prize. The Guest must be approved by Monster Energy, be over the age of eighteen (18) and be resident in Poland.
17. For the avoidance of doubt, all other costs associated with the Main Prize, including without limitation, transportation, sustenance, any entertainment and anything related to the Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Main Prize at paragraph 15 above will be borne solely by the Main Winner. The Winner hereby agrees to sign and comply with any terms and conditions provided by the relevant service providers for the services set out in paragraph 15.
18. It is the responsibility of the Main Winner and their Guest to be available for the dates of the Main Prize and to provide any required documentation and any other legal requirements for the Main Prize and/or documentation required by law and/or Monster Energy.
19. For the avoidance of doubt all income tax liabilities for the Main Prize will be borne by Monster Energy.
20. The Main Winner and Guest hereby agrees to sign and comply with any terms and conditions provided by the relevant service providers for the services set out in paragraph 15.
21. Each Runner Up shall win shall each win one (1) one (1) Mercedes AMG Petronas Team brand branded adjustable cap of the exact size and design to be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion, subject to availability (each a “Secondary Runner Up Prize”) worth an estimated retail value of seventy eight Polish Zloty (78.00 PLN).
22. Before being declared a Winner and receiving either their Prize, the potential winner (and the Guest for the Main Prize) must:
22.1. provide Monster Energy with a copy of their prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport or similar government issued identification before receiving their Prize;
22.2. for the Main Winner and the Guest only, sign a waiver prepared by Monster Energy, in its complete discretion, specific to the Prize confirming understanding, compliance with and acceptance of the waiver. Copies of the applicable confirmation and waiver can be obtained upon request to [email protected]; and
22.3. hold a valid passport or an officially issued personal identity card at the time of the Prize.
Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the potential winner forfeiting their Prize and Monster Energy selecting another qualifying entry in accordance with the Selection Criteria as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
Notification and Prize Delivery
23. Each selected Winner shall be notified telephonically and/or by email via the telephone number and/or the email address provided to enter the Promotion within seven (7) days of the Selection Process (“Notification”). Upon Notification each Winner shall be required to confirm their entry into the Promotion and provide relevant personal details for confirmation of their entry and the delivery of either their Prize.
24. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
25. The delivery details of the Main Prize (including but not limited to the time, date and location of delivery) shall be provided to the Main Winner at Notification.
26. Each Runner Up Prize shall be delivered by courier to the Runner Up’s resident address as provided at Valid Entry into this Promotion within thirty (30) days of Notification.
27. In the event that Monster Energy cannot contact a potential Winner telephonically and/or by email within three (3) days of Notification and/or a potential Winner is unavailable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever, such entry will be deemed null and void and the Jury shall select another qualifying entry in accordance with the Selection Criteria as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
28. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into the Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
29. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed.
30. The Prize is as described and is not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a potential Winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
31. All Prizes awarded in this Promotion shall be taxed in accordance with Polish law.
32. Each Winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity resulting from the Promotion if requested to do so by Monster Energy and each Winner consents to Monster Energy using their name, photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity relating to the Promotion.
33. Each Winner’s name and Prize shall be announced on the Website after Notification.
34. The Panel shall create a report of the Selection Process for this Promotion which shall be available to each Winner upon request.
35. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of any prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may vary or amend the Promotion.
36. Monster Energy reserves the right to:
36.1. change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control; and/or
36.2. refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future events organised by Monster Energy;
36.2.1. where Monster Energy reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part;
36.2.2. where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition/ promotion within twelve (12) months of the Commencement date;
36.2.3. where Monster Energy reasonably believes such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or
36.2.4. where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
37. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. The Winners will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to their Prize.
38. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
39. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the law of the Republic of Poland and any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with the Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Poland.