Enter for a chance to POST UP with POST MALONE
submit entries from August 16 2021 to September 29 2021
Administrator: LPi Group
No Purchase Necessary. To receive one (1) entry without a purchase, during the promotion period, submit an original hand-written essay by sending an email with a scan or legible photo of the essay to [email protected] that includes: (a) a fifty (50) word or more unique and original hand-written essay on “Why I want to win a Chance to Post Up With Post Malone” (an “Essay”); and (b) your first name, last name, telephone number, complete mailing address, and date of birth. Each Sweepstakes entrant who submits an approved Essay submission will be emailed one (1) 10-digit alphanumeric code. Follow Step 2 below to enter and be eligible for winning a Prize. No photocopies of a previously submitted Essay with hand-edits or computer-made will be accepted. Each Essay must be an original and submitted as above. Any Essays judged to be copies or are fraudulent in any way will disqualify all entries by that person. Sponsor’s decisions are final.
Entering with a purchase: To enter, complete the following steps:
Step 1: Purchase any 473 mL Monster Energy® product with a silver tab;
Step 2: Text “POST” to 87878 to receive a Sweepstakes link. Regular text messaging rates, airtime, data, and carrier charges may apply, OR scan the QR code printed on point-of-sale materials found in stores and follow these same steps;
Step 3: Fill in the required fields and accept the UNOapp terms and conditions. Sweepstakes’ entrants will be required to consent to receiving electronic messages, and the collection, use, storage, and disclosure, of their personal information by Sponsor and UNOapp for the purposes of the Sweepstakes via text message to complete their entry;
Step 4: Enter 10-digit alphanumeric code from under the participating silver tab (or in the case of entry without purchase, the 10-digit alphanumeric code provided for an approved Essay)
Step 5: When the “scratch here” screen appears, move your finger across the screen to see if you are a potential First Prize winner (subject to correctly answering a skill-testing question);
Step 6: First Prize winners will receive a text message and link to download if they have won;
Step 7: The last message will be “You have been entered into the Grand Prize draw.
There is no limit to entering the Sweepstakes multiple times per day, by either method, as long as each entry is original.
First Prizes: There are ninety-six (96) “First Prizes” available to be won. Each First Prize is one (1) of four (4) different limited edition Post Malone merchandise items, totalling ninety-six (96). Merchandise items will be chosen randomly throughout the promotional period as chosen by the Sponsor. First Prize Winners will not get a choice of item.
· Thirty-six (36) Post Malone Hoodie - ARV $65.00 CAD
· Twelve (12) Post Malone Shirt - ARV $24.00 CAD
· Twenty-four (24) Post Malone Hard Hat - ARV $45.00 CAD
· Twenty-four (24) Post Malone "Hollywood" Hat - ARV $30.00 CAD
Clothing size selections are not available.
From time to time herein, the Grand Prize and First Prizes may be individually referred to as a “Prize” and collectively the “Prizes”.
Grand Prize Draw
13. The odds of winning an First Prize will depend on the time of each entry scratch played. Prior to the Promotion Period, the Administrator will randomly pre-select a series of winning times during the Promotion Period using a computer algorithm. Each winning time is associated with a single First Prize. The time of scratch will determine whether a person is eligible to win a Prize. The first person to scratch at a winning time (or, if no scratch is recorded at a winning time, the first person to scratch after that winning time) is a potential winner eligible to win the Prize associated with that time. The odds of winning the Grand Prize in this Sweepstakes depends on the total number of valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
Requirements of Potential Winner
14. To be declared the potential Prize winner, the selected entrant who is eligible for such Prize will be required to correctly answer unaided (mechanical or otherwise), a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question at a predetermined mutually convenient time. Following the draw described herein, the selected entrant will be contacted by email or by phone at the telephone number provided by the entrant. If the selected entrant cannot be reached personally without leaving a message by telephone within two (2) business days of the first phone call made and after a minimum of two (2) attempts by a Sponsor representative, and if such selected entrant fails to execute and return a declaration and release form within two (2) business days from the date of receipt thereof, or if he or she does not otherwise comply with these Official Rules, his or her entry will be forfeited and the next selected entrant drawn will be contacted on the third (3rd) day and such process may be repeated at the discretion of the Sponsor.
15. As a condition of winning and accepting receipt of any Prize, winners must sign a declaration and release, in the form requested by Monster, confirming compliance with the Sweepstakes Official Rules, acceptance of the prize as awarded, and releasing Monster and all the Sweepstakes Entities.
19. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules and with the decisions of Sponsor and the Administrator as they relate thereto.
20. By entering the Sweepstakes, the Grand Prize winner and First Prize winners agree to sign a declaration, as described above. In addition, winners agree to the use of their name, place of residence and image in any publicity carried out by Sponsor without compensation.
21. By accepting any Prize in connection with this Sweepstakes, winners agree to release, remise and forever discharge Sponsor, its parent, all affiliates thereof, and Sweepstakes Entities from any claims, liabilities or damages incurred in connection with the delivery, installation, use and consumption of any Prize.
22. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries, codes and release documents or for any problems or failures. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, other epidemics or medical emergencies, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes or cause it to not comply with any applicable law having jurisdiction over Sponsor, then, subject to regulatory approval when required, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes without notice.
23. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules or tampering with the Sweepstakes process. Sponsor reserves the right to refuse an entry from a person whose eligibility is in question or who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to participate. Any attempt by anyone to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is in violation of criminal and civil laws and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages or other legal remedy to the fullest extent permitted by law.
24. All decisions of Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects. Each Prize must be accepted as awarded. Each Prize is non-transferable.
25. All entries become the property of Monster Energy Canada Ltd. and will not be returned.
26. This Sweepstakes and the terms and conditions contained in these Official Rules, shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
27. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and is void where prohibited.
28. These Official Rules are available at https://www.monsterenergycontests.com/post
29. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of the prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping parties reach a settlement.
30. The Claw Icon and all MONSTER ENERGY trademarks are owned by Monster Energy Company and/or its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies. Other trademarks appearing are the property of their respective owners.