Win a trip for two people to MotoGP Brno in Czech Republic from 3rd to 6th August 2018 or one of runner-up prizes - a replica of Jorge Lorenzo helmet or a VR46 x Monster Energy cap!
To take part in this promotion you need to:
1. Answer the question in no more than 30 words:
Which MotoGP season was the most interesting for you and why?
2. Fill in the below registration form.
3. Submit your entry.
- 1 main winner of a trip for 2 people to Moto GP Brno in Czech Republic from 03.08-06.08.2018 and shall include 2 general access passes to Moto GP Brno, twin room accommodation for 2 people and return economy flights from Poland;
- 3 runners-up shall each win a Jorge Lorenzo replica branded helmet;
- 50 runners-up shall each win a VR46 and Monster Energy co-branded adjustable cap;
This promotion is for Polish citizens only and runs till June 30th inclusive.
For more details please check Terms & Conditions below.
submit entries from April 01 2018 to June 30 2018
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością Oddział w Polsce”, C/o TMF Poland Sp. z o.o., Pl. Piłsudskiego 1, 00-078 Warszawa Poland (“Monster Energy”).
2. The Promotion is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age and who are resident in Poland. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at www.monsterenergy.com (the “Website”).
4. By entering the Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Monster Energy, whose decision shall be final, in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No further correspondence will be entered into by Monster Energy.
5. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Poland. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
6. No purchase of any product is required to enter the Promotion.
7. The commencement date of the Promotion is 00:01 on 1st April 2018 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the Promotion is 23:59 on 30th June 2018 (“Closing Date”).
8. Entrants may enter the Promotion by:
a. acting in accordance with these Terms;
b. submitting their details as directed on the Website (being full name, residential address, telephone number, date of birth and email address); and
c. answering the following question (in 30 words or less): “Which Moto GP™ season was the most interesting for you and why?” (“Answer”).
Prize & Requirements
9. Each entrant that validly submits their entry as set out above (each a “Valid Entry”) shall be entered into a pool of entries with every other Valid Entry.
10. A panel of consisting of two (2) Monster Energy representatives and one (1) independent judge (which makes up the “Panel”) will collaborate and within three (3) days of the Closing Date choose: (i) one (1) official winner (the “Main Winner”) of the Main Prize (as defined below) whose Answer demonstrates the most creative and original response, ingenuity, the best understanding of Moto GP™ and best use of vocabulary and writing style (“Selection Criteria”); (ii) three (3) runners-up (the “Runners-Up”) whose Answer next best meets the Selection Criteria; (iii) fifty (50) runners-up (the “Second Runners-Up”) whose Answer next best meets the Selection Criteria. The Panel shall ensure that the entries are valid in accordance with these Terms, judge the Valid Entries on the Selection Criteria, and assign the Prizes to each Winner (the “Selection Process”).
11. The Main Winner shall win a trip for two (2) people from 03 August 2018 to 06 August 2018 to the event known as “Moto GP™, Brno” scheduled to take place on 3, 4 and 5 August 2018 (“Event”) at the Automotodrom Brno, Czech Republic (“Main Prize”), worth the approximate value of twelve thousand five hundred and 00/100 Polish Zloty (12,500.00 PLN) which shall consist of the following:
a. two (2) tickets for the Event; each ticket shall grant the holder: entrance to the Event; access to all public areas at the Event during the opening hours of the Event;
b. three (3) night stay for two (2) people in twin room accommodation of no less than a three (3) star rating; the hotel to be selected by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion, subject to availability (“Hotel”);
c. economy flight return tickets for two (2) people from an airport in Poland to an airport in Czech Republic, to be selected by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion (“Destination Airport”). The airport locations, dates and times of the flights shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion, subject to availability; and
d. return economy transfers from Hotel to each day of the Event at the times, dates and mode of transport to be determined by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion, subject to availability;
12. Only the Winner and one (1) person, as chosen by the Winner, (“Elected Person”) may enjoy the benefits of the Main Prize. The Elected Person must be approved by Monster Energy, be over the age of eighteen (18) years and be resident in Poland. The Main Winner and their Elected Person must hold valid passports that do not expire before 30 April 2019 in order to redeem the Prize.
13. The Runners-Up shall each win one (1) Jorge Lorenzo replica branded helmet of the exact design and size to be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion worth an approximate retail value of one thousand one hundred and fifty and 00/100 Polish Zloty (1,150.00 PLN) (the “Runners-Up Prize”).
14. The Second Runners-Up shall each win one (1) Valentino Rossi® cap of the exact size and design to be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion worth an approximate retail value of eighty-three and 00/100 Polish Zloty (83.00 PLN) (the “Second Runners-Up Prize”).
15. Before being declared a Winner and receiving their Prize, the potential Winner (and the Elected Person in the case of the Main Prize) may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport and/or similar government issued identification. Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the Winner forfeiting their Prize and Monster Energy selecting another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
16. The Main Winner and the Elected Person will be required to sign a waiver prepared by Monster Energy, in its complete discretion, specific to the Main Prize confirming understanding, compliance with and acceptance of the waiver. Copies of the applicable confirmation and waiver can be obtained upon request from www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us.
17. For the avoidance of doubt, all costs associated with the Main Prize, including without limitation, tax, valid health insurance for travel, travel visa (if applicable), transportation, accommodation, equipment, sustenance, any entertainment and anything related to the Main Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Main Prize above will be borne solely by the Winners. Accommodation for the Main Prize is on a room only basis and Winner and their Elected Person will be responsible for all food and beverage consumed at the Hotel and elsewhere which is not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Main Prize and all additional room charges.
Notification and Prize Delivery
18. The Winners will be notified by email and/or by telephone via the email address and/or telephone number provided to enter the Promotion within three (3) days of the Selection Process (“Notification”). Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
19. The delivery details of the Prizes shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion. Details of delivery of the Prizes (including but not limited to the time, date and location of delivery) shall be provided to the Winners at Notification.
20. In the event that Monster Energy cannot contact a potential winner within three (3) days of the Notification or a potential Winner is unavailable to retrieve the Prize (or, in the case of the Main Prize, a potential Winner is unavailable to attend the Event for any reason whatsoever), such entry will be deemed null and void and Monster Energy shall select another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
21. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry.
22. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
23. For the avoidance of doubt a computer or another internet ready device and internet access is required to enter the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in the Promotion.
24. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
25. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
26. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
27. The Prizes are as described and are not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a Winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
28. The Winners and the Elected Person agree to participate in reasonable publicity resulting from the Promotion if requested to do so by Monster Energy and the Winners consent to Monster Energy using their name, photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity relating to the Promotion.
29. If Monster Energy fails to comply with these Terms, it is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of Monster Energy's breach of these Terms or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of Monster Energy's breach or if they were contemplated by the entrant and Monster Energy at the time that the entrant entered the Promotion. Besides Monster Energy's liability for foreseeable loss or damage, Monster Energy and/or any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permissible by law.
30. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of any Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
31. Monster Energy reserves the right to: (a) change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or (b) refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future promotions organised by Monster Energy: (i) where Monster Energy reasonably believes that a Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part; (ii) where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition or promotion in the twelve (12) months prior to the Commencement Date; (iii) where Monster Energy reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or (iv) where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
32. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant.
33. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these Terms for future reference.
34. You accept that your name may be made available to the public if you are a Winner. The Winners’ full name will be published on the Website.
35. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
36. Any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with this Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales. However, this shall not limit consumers' mandatory rights under the applicable consumer protection legislation.
37. If you have any questions about the Promotion or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact our customer service team at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us.