Win a MotoGP experience for 2 person to the 2022 MotoGP Silverstone weekend!
submit entries from April 01 2022 to June 29 2022
LONG FORM PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited whose registered office is at Unit 51 Metropolitan Park, Bristol Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 8UP, UK (“Monster Energy”).
2. The Promotion is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age and who are resident in Great Britain. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at www.monsterenergy.com/motogp_amazon_gb (the “Website”) and promoted through promotional material within selected ‘Amazon’ participating locations in Great Britain (the “Retailer”).
4. By entering the Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Monster Energy, whose decision shall be final, in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No further correspondence will be entered into by Monster Energy.
5. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Great Britain. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
6. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 on 01.04.2022 (“Commencement Date”) and the Promotion will close at 23:59 on 29.06.2022 (“Closing Date”).
7. Entrants may enter the Promotion by:
(a) acting in accordance with these Terms;
(b) purchasing any one (1) can of Monster Energy product from the Retailer; and
(c) submitting their details as directed on the Website (being full name, Amazon work location, residential address, date of birth, phone number and email address).
(d) answering the following question (in 30 words or less): “Which flavour of Monster Energy® is your favourite and why?” (“Answer”).
Prize & Requirements
8. A panel consisting of two (2) Monster Energy representatives and one (1) independent judge (which makes up the “Panel”) will collaborate and within three (3) days of the Closing Date choose ten (10) official winners (each a “Winner” and together the “Winners”) of the Prize (as defined below) whose Answer demonstrates the most creative and original response, ingenuity, the best understanding of Monster Energy® and best use of vocabulary and writing style (“Selection Criteria”). The Panel shall ensure that the entries are valid in accordance with these Terms, judge the Valid Entries on the Selection Criteria, and assign the Prize to the Winners (the “Selection Process”).
9. The Winners shall each win two (2) tickets to the Luffield grandstand at MotoGP Silverstone to take place between 05.08.22 and 07.08.22 (“Prize”).
10. Only the Winners and one (1) person, as chosen by the Winners (each an “Elected Person” together the “Elected Persons”), may enjoy the benefits of the Prize. The Elected Persons must be approved by Monster Energy, be over the age of eighteen (18) years and be resident in Great Britain.
11. For the avoidance of doubt, all other costs associated with the Prize, including without limitation, tax, transportation, equipment, sustenance, any entertainment and anything related to the Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Prize above will be borne solely by the Winners. The Winners hereby agree to sign and comply with any terms and conditions provided by the relevant service providers for the services set out above.
12. It is the responsibility of the Winners to provide any required documentation and any other legal requirements for the Prize and/or documentation required by law and/or Monster Energy.
Notification and Prize Delivery
13. The Winners will be notified by email and/or by telephone via the email address and/or telephone number provided to enter the Promotion within seven (7) days of the Selection Process (“Notification”). Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
14. The delivery details of the Prize shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion. Details of delivery of the Prize (including but not limited to the time, date and location of delivery) shall be provided to the Winners at Notification.
15. In the event that Monster Energy cannot contact a potential Winner within three (3) days of the Notification or a potential Winner is unavailable to attend the Prize for any reason whatsoever, such entry will be deemed null and void and Monster Energy shall select another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter in accordance with the Selection Process.
16. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per receipt and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry per receipt. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry per receipt.
17. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
18. For the avoidance of doubt a computer or another internet-ready device and internet access is required to enter the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in the Promotion.
19. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
20. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
21. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
22. The Prize is as described and is not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a Winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of unforeseen circumstances or Monster Energy being unable to deliver the Prize due to the COVID-19 pandemic or for any other reason, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or Prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
24. If Monster Energy fails to comply with these Terms, it is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of Monster Energy's breach of these Terms or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of Monster Energy's breach or if they were contemplated by the entrant and Monster Energy at the time that the entrant entered the Promotion. Besides Monster Energy's liability for foreseeable loss or damage, Monster Energy and/or any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, agents, assigns or sub-contractors disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permissible by law.
25. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
26. Monster Energy reserves the right to:
(a) change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or
(b) refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future promotions organised by Monster Energy: (i) where Monster Energy reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part; (ii) where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition or promotion in the twelve (12) months prior to the Commencement Date; (iii) where Monster Energy reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or (iv) where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
27. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. The Winners will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to the Prize.
28. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these Terms for future reference.
29. You accept that your name may be made available to the public if you are a Winner. The Winner’s names are available by contacting Monster Energy at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us within 90 days of the Closing Date.
30. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the law of England and Wales subject to mandatory provisions of local consumer law that may apply for your benefit by operation of law and nothing in the Promotion and these Terms affect your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
31. Entrants can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions in the English courts. If an entrant lives in Scotland they can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions in either the Scottish or the English courts.
32. If you have any questions about the Promotion or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact our customer service team at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us.