Win a Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones and Post Malone merch with Monster Energy!
Winner of Post up with Post Malone:
Winners of Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones:
Winners of Post Malone merch:
Szabó József Krisztián
Rácz Szabó Klára
Becz Roland Olivér
Kasza Attila Zoltán
Tóth Kira Edina
submit entries from July 15 2021 to September 15 2021
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited of Unit 51 Metropolitan Park, Bristol Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 8UP, UK (“Monster Energy”).
2. The Promotion is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age who are resident in Hungary. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at www.monsterenergy.com/postmalone_hu (the “Website”) and promoted through promotional material within selected stores in Hungary (“Retailer”), which stock cans of Monster Energy® product (“Monster Energy Product”).
4. By entering the Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Monster Energy, whose decision shall be final, in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No further correspondence will be entered into by Monster Energy.
5. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Hungary. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
6. The commencement date of the Promotion is 00:00 on 15.07.2021 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the Promotion is 23:59 on 15.09.2021 (“Closing Date”).
7. Entrants may enter the Promotion by:
(a) acting in accordance with these Terms;
(b) purchasing any two (2) cans of Monster Energy Product from the Retailer and obtaining a till receipt on purchase (“Receipt”);
(c) entering on the Website:
(i) their details as directed by the Website (being name, address, date of birth, email address and telephone number);
(ii) name of the Retailer and town as shown on the Receipt; and
(iii) providing the following: in no more than thirty (30) words, please explain “Why do you want to win a virtual experience with Post Malone?” (“Answer”).
8. Any entrant who enters their entry details incorrectly will have one chance to correct that entry before the Closing Date by contacting Monster Energy at [email protected] No changes to entrant contact information will be accepted after the Closing Date.
Prize & Requirements
9. A panel consisting of two (2) Monster Energy representatives and one (1) independent judge (which makes up the “Panel”) will collaborate and, within five (5) days of the Closing Date, choose from each entrant that validly submits their entry as set out above (each a “Valid Entry”) whose Answers demonstrate the most creative and original response, ingenuity, the best understanding of Post Malone and the Monster Energy® brand, and best use of vocabulary and writing style (“Selection Criteria”). The Panel shall ensure that the entries are valid in accordance with these Terms, judge the qualifying entries on the Selection Criteria, and assign the Prize (as defined below) to the Winners (as defined below). The Panel shall determine the following Winners:
10.1. one (1) official winner (the “Main Winner”) whose Answer best meets the Selection Criteria;
10.2. nine (9) official first runners up (collectively referred to as “First Runners Up” and each a “First Runner Up”) whose Answers are first runners-up to the Main Winner according to the Selection Criteria;
10.3. fifty (50) official second runners up (collectively referred to as “Second Runners Up” and each a “Second Runner Up”) whose Answers are second runners-up to the Main Winner according to the Selection Criteria.
10. The Prizes are set out as follows:
11.1. the Main Winner shall win an exclusive on-line fan experience with Post Malone (subject to his availability) via a video call, one (1) set of Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones worth an estimated retail value of one hundred thousand five hundred and fifty and 00/100 Hungarian Forint (100,550.00 HUF), and one (1) Post Malone branded hoodie worth an estimated retail value of twenty thousand and 00/100 Hungarian Forint (20,000.00 HUF) of the exact size and design to be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion, subject to availability (the “Main Prize”);
11.2. each First Runner Up shall each win one (1) set of Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones worth an estimated retail value of one hundred thousand five hundred and fifty and 00/100 Hungarian Forint (100,550.00 HUF), of the exact size and design to be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion, subject to availability (each a “First Runner Up Prize”);
11.3. each Second Runner Up shall win one (1) Post Malone branded hoodie worth an estimated retail value of twenty thousand and 00/100 Hungarian Forint (20,000.00 HUF) of the exact size and design to be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion, subject to availability (the “Second Runner Up Prize”).
11. The Main Prize, the First Runner Up Prize, and the Second Runner Up Prize shall together be referred to as the “Prizes” and each a “Prize”.
12. The Main Winner, First Runners Up and Second Runners Up shall together be referred to as the “Winners” and each a “Winner”.
13. Before being declared a Winner and receiving their Prize, a potential Winner may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, providing Monster Energy with a copy of their Receipt, proof of age, residence, identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport and/or similar government issued identification. Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in a Winner forfeiting their Prize and Monster Energy drawing another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
Notification and Prize Delivery
14. The Winners will be notified by email and/or by telephone via the email address and/or telephone number provided to enter the Promotion within fourteen (14) days of the Closing Date (“Notification”). Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
15. The delivery details of the Prizes shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion. Details of delivery of the Prizes (including but not limited to the time, date and location of delivery) shall be provided to the Winners within twenty (20) days of the Notification.
16. In the event that Monster Energy cannot contact the potential Winner within five (5) days of Notification or a potential Winner is unavailable to receive a Prize for any reason whatsoever such entry will be deemed null and void and Monster Energy shall select another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
17. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per Receipt and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry per Receipt. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry per Receipt.
18. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
19. For the avoidance of doubt a computer or another internet-ready device and internet access is required to enter the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in the Promotion.
20. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
21. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
22. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
23. The Prizes are as described and are not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a Winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of unforeseen circumstances or Monster Energy being unable to deliver a Prize due to the COVID-19 pandemic or for any other reason, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace an entire Prize or Prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
24. The Winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity resulting from the Promotion if requested to do so by Monster Energy and the Winners consent to Monster Energy using their name, photograph, and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity relating to the Promotion.
25. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither Monster Energy nor any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, agents, assigns or sub-contractors accepts any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant accessing the Website, entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize. Proof of sending is not accepted as proof of receipt. Monster Energy is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any delay or failure of any postal or equivalent delivery service, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the entrant´s or any other person´s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion. Nothing shall exclude Monster Energy’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Monster Energy, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
26. If Monster Energy fails to comply with these Terms, it is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of Monster Energy's breach of these Terms or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of Monster Energy's breach or if they were contemplated by the entrant and Monster Energy at the time that the entrant entered the Promotion. Besides Monster Energy's liability for foreseeable loss or damage, Monster Energy, Posty Touring, Inc., Austin Richard Post, Apple Inc. and/or any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, officers, owners, members, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permissible by law.
27. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of any Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
28. Monster Energy reserve the right to:
(a) change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or
(b) refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future promotions organised by Monster Energy: (i) where Monster Energy reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part; (ii) where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition or promotion in the twelve (12) months prior to the Commencement Date; (iii) where Monster Energy reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or (iv) where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
29. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy have no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. The Winners will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to their Prize.
30. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these Terms for future reference.
31. You accept that your name may be made available to the public if you are a Winner. The Winners’ names are available by contacting Monster Energy at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us within sixty (60) days of the Closing Date.
32. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales subject to mandatory provisions of local consumer law that may apply for your benefit by operation of law and nothing in the Promotion and these Terms affect your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
33. Any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with this Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales. However, this shall not limit consumers' mandatory rights under the applicable consumer protection legislation.
34. If you have any questions about the Promotion or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact our customer service team at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us.
35. This promotion is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Apple Inc.