Win access to the SpeedwayGP Warsaw event and meet Monster Energy rider Patryk Dudek!
To take part in this promotion you need to:
1. Answer the question in 30 words:
Why do you want to meet Patryk Dudek with Monster Energy®?
2. Fill in the registration form.
3. Submit your entry.
- 1 winner will receive 2 VIP Silver category passes to PZM Warsaw FIM Speedway Grand Prix in Warsaw, Poland on 18.05.2019 and dinner for 2 people with Patryk Dudek which shall take place at 6.00pm on 17.05.2019
- 25 Runners up will win 2 general access passes to the Event
This promotion is for Polish citizens only and runs till April 18th inclusive.
For more details please check Terms & Conditions below.
submit entries from March 28 2019 to April 18 2019
1. The Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością Oddział w Polsce”, C/o TMF Poland Sp. z o.o., Pl. Piłsudskiego 1, 00-078 Warszawa Poland (“Monster Energy”).
2. The Promotion is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age and who are resident in Poland. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at [www.monsterenergy.com/patryk] (the “Website”) and promoted through promotional material within selected stores throughout Poland.
4. By entering the Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Monster Energy, whose decision shall be final, in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No further correspondence will be entered into by Monster Energy.
5. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Poland. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
6. No purchase of any product is required to enter the Promotion.
7. The commencement date of the Promotion is 00:01 on 28.03.2019 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the Promotion is 23:59 on 18.04.2019 (“Closing Date”).
8. Entrants may enter the Promotion by:
a. acting in accordance with these Terms;
b. submitting their details as directed on the Website (being full name, residential address, telephone number, date of birth and email address); and
c. answering the following question (in 30 words or less): “Why do you want to meet Patryk Dudek with Monster Energy®?” (“Answer”).
Prize & Requirements
9. Each entrant that validly submits their entry as set out above (each a “Valid Entry”) shall be entered into a pool of entries with every other Valid Entry.
10. A panel of consisting of two (2) Monster Energy representatives and one (1) independent judge (which makes up the “Panel”) will collaborate and within seven (7) days of the Closing Date choose: (i) one (1) official winner (the “Main Winner”) of the Main Prize (as defined below) whose Answer demonstrates the most creative and original response, ingenuity, the best understanding of Patryk Dudek and best use of vocabulary and writing style (“Selection Criteria”); and (ii) twenty five (25) runners-up (the “Runners-Up” and together with the Main Winner, the “Winners”) whose Answer next best meets the Selection Criteria. The Panel shall ensure that the entries are valid in accordance with these Terms, judge the Valid Entries on the Selection Criteria, and assign the Prizes to each Winner (the “Selection Process”).
11. The Main Winner shall win the following prize (“Main Prize”), worth the approximate value of two thousand two hundred and 00/100 Polish Zloty (2,200.00 PLN) which shall consist of the following:
a. two (2) “VIP Silver” category passes to PZM Warsaw FIM Speedway Grand Prix in Warsaw, Poland on 18.05.2019 (“Event”); each ticket shall grant the holder: entrance to the Event; access to all public areas and to all assigned “VIP Silver” areas at the Event during the opening hours of the Event; and
b. one (1) dinner for two (2) people with Patryk Dudek which shall take place at 6.00pm on 17.05.2019 following the Event (subject to Patryk Dudek’s availability) at a location to be determined by MEEL in its complete discretion or such other date and/or time as determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion, subject to availability (“Experience”). The particulars of the Experience shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion and subject always to Patryk Dudek’s availability. For the avoidance of doubt, all costs associated with the Main Prize, including travel to and from the Event and Experience shall be borne solely by the Main Winner as further set out in paragraph 15 below.
12. Only the Main Winner and one (1) person, as chosen by the Main Winner, (“Elected Person”) may enjoy the benefits of the Main Prize. The Elected Person must be approved by Monster Energy, be over the age of eighteen (18) years and be resident in Poland.
13. The Runners-Up shall each win two (2) “Category 2” general access passes to the Event, together worth the approximate value of one hundred and thirty eight and 00/100 Polish Zloty (138 PLN); each ticket shall grant the holder: entrance to the Event; access to all public areas at the Event during the opening hours of the Event (“Runners-Up Prize”). For the avoidance of doubt, the Main Prize and the Runners-Up Prize shall together be referred to as the “Prizes”, each a “Prize”.
14. Before being declared a Winner and receiving their Prize, a potential Winner (and the Elected Person in the case of the Main Prize) may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport and/or similar government issued identification. Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the Winner forfeiting their Prize and Monster Energy selecting another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
15. For the avoidance of doubt, all costs associated with the Prizes, including without limitation, tax, valid health insurance for travel, travel visa (if applicable), transportation, accommodation, equipment, sustenance, any entertainment and anything related to the Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Prizes above will be borne solely by the Winners.
16. Notification and Prize Delivery
17. The Winners will be notified by email and/or by telephone via the email address and/or telephone number provided to enter the Promotion within seven (7) days of the Selection Process (“Notification”). Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
18. The delivery details of the Prizes shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion. Details of delivery of the Prizes (including but not limited to the time, date and location of delivery) shall be provided to the Winners at Notification.
19. In the event that Monster Energy cannot contact a potential Winner within three (3) days of the Notification or a potential Winner is unavailable to retrieve their Prize or, in the case of the Main Prize, a potential Winner is unavailable to attend the Event (or, in the case of the Main Prize, a potential Winner is unable to participate in the Experience for any reason whatsoever), such entry will be deemed null and void and Monster Energy shall select another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
20. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry.
21. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
22. For the avoidance of doubt a computer or another internet ready device and internet access is required to enter the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in the Promotion.
23. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
24. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
25. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
26. The Prizes are as described and are not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a Winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
28. If Monster Energy fails to comply with these Terms, it is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of Monster Energy's breach of these Terms or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of Monster Energy's breach or if they were contemplated by the entrant and Monster Energy at the time that the entrant entered the Promotion. Besides Monster Energy's liability for foreseeable loss or damage, Monster Energy and/or any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permissible by law.
29. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of any Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
30. Monster Energy reserves the right to: (a) change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or (b) refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future promotions organised by Monster Energy: (i) where Monster Energy reasonably believes that a Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part; (ii) where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition or promotion in the twelve (12) months prior to the Commencement Date; (iii) where Monster Energy reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or (iv) where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
31. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. Each Winner will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to their Prize.
32. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these Terms for future reference.
33. You accept that your name may be made available to the public if you are a Winner.
34. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales subject to mandatory provisions of local consumer law that may apply for your benefit by operation of law and nothing in the Promotion and these Terms affect your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
35. Any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with this Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales. However, this shall not limit consumers' mandatory rights under the applicable consumer protection legislation.
36. If you have any questions about the Promotion or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact our customer service team at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us.