Win a Trip to UFC International Fightweek with Monster Energy!
submit entries from April 01 2022 to May 31 2022
LONG FORM PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited of Unit 51 Metropolitan Park, Bristol Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 8UP, UK (“Monster Energy”).
2. The Promotion is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age and who are resident in Czech Republic or Slovakia. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy Zuffa LLC, or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at www.monsterenergy.com (the “Website”) and promoted through promotional material within selected participating “Total” locations in Czech Republic or Slovakia (“Retailer”).
4. By entering the Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Monster Energy, whose decision shall be final, in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No further correspondence will be entered into by Monster Energy.
5. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Czech Republic or Slovakia. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
6. No purchase of any product is required to enter the Promotion.
7. The commencement date of the Promotion is 00:01 on 01.04.2022 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the Promotion is 23:59 on 31.05.2022 (“Closing Date”).
8. Entrants may enter the Promotion by:
a. acting in accordance with these Terms; and
b. submitting their details as directed on the Website (being full name, residential address, date of birth, phone number and email address);
Prize & Requirements
9. Each entrant that validly submits their entry as set out above (each a ‘’Valid Entry’’) will be entered into the Main Prize Pool with every other Valid Entry from all participating markets (“Main Prize Pool”). In addition to the Main Prize Pool, Valid Entries from entrants resident in Czech Republic will also be entered into the Czech Republic runners-up prize pool (“Czech Republic Runners-up Prize Pool”), Valid Entries from entrants resident in Slovakia will also be entered into the Slovakia runners-up prize pool (“Slovakia Runners-up Prize Pool”).
10. One (1) official main winner randomly selected from the Main Prize Pool (the ‘’Main Winner’’) shall win the Main Prize (as defined below); one hundred and five (105) runners-up randomly selected from the Czech Republic Runners-up Prize Pool (the “Czech Republic Runners-Up”) shall win the Czech Republic Runners-up Prize (as defined below); one hundred and five (105) runners-up randomly selected from the Slovakia Runners-up Prize Pool (the “Slovakia Runners-Up”) shall win the Slovakia Runners-up Prize (as defined below). The Main Winner, the Czech Republic Runners-up, and the Slovakia Runners-up shall together be defined as the “Winners”, and each a “Winner”.
11. The Main Winner shall win a trip for two (2) people from 01 July 2022 to 31 July 2022 to “UFC International Fight Week” in Las Vegas, USA (‘’Event’’), which shall consist of the following (‘’Main Prize’’):
a. two (2) tickets to one UFC® event (“Event”); each ticket shall grant the holder: entrance to the Event; access to all public areas at the Event during the opening hours of the Event;
b. one (1) meet and greet with Monster Energy UFC® fighters;
c. a four (4) night stay for two (2) people in twin room accommodation in a no less than a three (3) star rating hotel to be selected by Monster Energy in its complete discretion (“Hotel”);
d. economy flight return tickets for two (2) people from an airport in Czech Republic or Slovakia to an airport in the United States of America (“Destination Airport”). The airport locations, dates and times of the flights shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion, subject to availability; and
e. economy return transfers from the Destination Airport to the Hotel and from the Hotel to the Event for two (2) people, as determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion.
12. The Czech Republic Runners-Up shall each win UFC® and Monster Energy® branded merchandise (“Czech Republic Runners-Up Prize”), the exact type, brand, design and size of each item to be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion and subject to availability.
13. The Slovakia Runners-Up shall each win UFC® and Monster Energy® branded merchandise (“Slovakia Runners-Up Prize”), the exact type, brand, design and size of each item to be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion and subject to availability.
14. The Main Prize, Czech Republic Runners-Up Prize, and Slovakia Runners-Up Prize, shall together be referred to as the “Prizes” and each a “Prize”.
15. Only the Main Winner and one (1) person, as chosen by the Main Winner, (“Elected Person”) may enjoy the benefits of the Main Prize. The Elected Person must be approved by Monster Energy, be over the age of eighteen (18) years and be resident in Czech Republic or Slovakia.
16. The Main Winner and their Elected Person must hold valid passports that do not expire before 31.12.2022 in order to redeem the Main Prize. Before being declared the Main Winner and receiving their Main Prize, the potential Main Winner and the Elected Person may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport and/or similar government issued identification. Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the Main Winner forfeiting their Main Prize and Monster Energy selecting another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter. The Main Winner and the Elected Person will be required to sign a waiver prepared by Monster Energy, in its complete discretion, specific to the Main Prize confirming understanding, compliance with and acceptance of the waiver. Copies of the applicable confirmation and waiver can be obtained upon request from [INSERT].
17. For the avoidance of doubt, all costs associated with the Prizes, including without limitation, tax, valid health insurance for travel, travel visa (if applicable), transportation (including transfers between the Main Winner and the Elected Person's home(s) and the airport), accommodation, equipment, sustenance, any entertainment and anything related to the Prizes not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Prizes above will be borne solely by the Winners. Accommodation for the Main Prize is on a room only basis and Main Winner and their Elected Person will be responsible for all food and beverage consumed at the Hotel and elsewhere which is not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Main Prize and all additional room charges. The Main Winner hereby agrees to sign and comply with any terms and conditions provided by the relevant service providers for the Main Prize.
18. It is the responsibility of the Winners to provide any required documentation and any other legal requirements for the Prizes and/or documentation required by law and/or Monster Energy.
Notification and Prize Delivery
19. Each Winner will be notified by email and/or by telephone via the email address and/or telephone number provided to enter the Promotion within seven (7) days of the Selection Process (“Notification”). Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
20. The delivery details of the Prizes shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion. Details of delivery of the Prizes (including but not limited to the time, date and location of delivery) shall be provided to each Winner at Notification.
21. In the event that Monster Energy cannot contact a potential Winner within seven (7) days of the Notification or a potential Winner is unavailable to retrieve a Prize or a potential Main Winner is unavailable to attend the Event for any reason whatsoever, such entry will be deemed null and void and Monster Energy shall select another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter in accordance with the Selection Process.
22. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry.
23. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
24. For the avoidance of doubt a computer or another internet ready device and internet access is required to enter the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in the Promotion.
25. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
26. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
27. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
28. The Prizes are as described and are not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a Winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of unforeseen circumstances or Monster Energy being unable to deliver the Prizes due to the COVID-19 pandemic or for any other reason, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or prize components with a prize of equal or greater value.
30. If Monster Energy fails to comply with these Terms, it is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of Monster Energy's breach of these Terms or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of Monster Energy's breach or if they were contemplated by the entrant and Monster Energy at the time that the entrant entered the Promotion. Besides Monster Energy's liability for foreseeable loss or damage, Monster Energy and/or any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, agents, assigns or sub-contractors disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permissible by law.
31. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of each Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
32. Monster Energy reserves the right to: (a) change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or (b) refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future promotions organised by Monster Energy: (i) where Monster Energy reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part; (ii) where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition or promotion in the twelve (12) months prior to the Commencement Date; (iii) where Monster Energy reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or (iv) where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
33. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. Each Winner will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to the Prize.
34. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these Terms for future reference.
35. You accept that your name may be made available to the public if you are a Winner. Each Winner’s name is available by contacting Monster Energy at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us within 90 days of the Closing Date.
36. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales subject to mandatory provisions of local consumer law that may apply for your benefit by operation of law and nothing in the Promotion and these Terms affect your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
37. Any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with this Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales. However, this shall not limit consumers' mandatory rights under the applicable consumer protection legislation.
38. If you have any questions about the Promotion or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact our customer service team at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us.