Win a Trip to UFC International Fight Week
submit entries from January 01 2022 to March 31 2022
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited whose registered office is at Unit 51 Metropolitan Park, Bristol Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 8UP, UK (“Monster Energy”).
2. The Promotion is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age who are resident in Denmark. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy, Zuffa, LLC or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at www.monsterenergy.com/fightweek_dk (the “Website”) and promoted through promotional material within selected stores in Denmark.
4. By entering the Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Monster Energy, whose decision shall be final, in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No further correspondence will be entered into by Monster Energy.
5. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Denmark. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
6. This Promotion is a purchase necessary Promotion.
7. The Promotion will commence at 00:00 on 01.01.2022 (“Commencement Date”) and the Promotion will close at 23:59 on 31.03.2022 (“Closing Date”).
8. Entrants may enter the Promotion by:
(a) acting in accordance with these Terms; and
(b) purchasing any one (1) 500ml can of Monster Energy product (“Monster Product”) from the Retailer and obtaining a till receipt on purchase (“Receipt”);
(c) entering on the Website
(i) their details as directed by the Website (being. full name, address, date of birth, email and telephone number) and
(ii) describing in no more than thirty words “Why do you deserve to win a trip to UFC Fight Week in Las Vegas?” (“Answer”).
9. This Promotion is a purchase necessary promotion and proof of purchase is required for entry into this Promotion, which includes a copy of the Receipt. No other amounts will be charged for entering this Promotion either than the acquisition price of a Monster Product, which will not suffer any increase in price due to this Promotion.
10. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per Receipt and each Entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry per Receipt. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry per Receipt.
Prize & Requirements
11. A panel consisting of two (2) Monster Energy representatives and one (1) independent judge (which makes up the “Panel”) will collaborate and, within five (5) days of the Closing Date, choose from each entrant that validly submits their entry as set out above (each a “Valid Entry”) one (1) entrant (the “Winner”) whose Answer demonstrates the most creative and original response, ingenuity, the best understanding of Monster Energy® and UFC, and best use of vocabulary and writing style (“Selection Criteria”). The Panel shall ensure that the entries are valid in accordance with these Terms, judge the Valid Entries on the Selection Criteria, and assign the Prize to the Winner (“Selection Process”).
12. The Winner shall win a trip for two (2) people from 01 July 2022 to 31 July 2022 to Las Vegas, United States of America, worth the approximate value of twenty-six thousand and 00/100 Danish Krone (26,000.00 DKK) which shall consist of the following (the “Prize”):
12.1. two (2) general access tickets to one (1) UFC® event and a meet and greet with Monster Energy UFC® fighters (“Event”); each ticket shall grant the holder: entrance to the Event; access to all public areas at the Event during the opening hours of the Event;
12.2. four (4) night stay for two (2) people in twin room accommodation of no less than a three (3) star rating; the hotel to be selected by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion, subject to availability (“Hotel”);
12.3. economy flight return tickets for two (2) people from an airport in Denmark to an airport in the United States of America, to be selected by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion (“Destination Airport”). The airport locations, dates and times of the flights shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion, subject to availability; and
12.4. return economy transfers from Hotel to the Event at the times, dates and mode of transport to be determined by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion, subject to availability;
13. Only the Winner and one (1) person, as chosen by the Winner, (“Elected Person”) may enjoy the benefits of the Prize. The Elected Person must be approved by Monster Energy, be over the age of eighteen (18) years and be resident in Denmark.
14. Before being declared the Winner and receiving their Prize, a potential winner and their Elected Person may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, a copy of their Receipt, residence, identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport and/or similar government issued identification. The Winners may be required to sign a waiver prepared by Monster Energy, in its complete discretion, specific to the Prize confirming understanding, compliance with and acceptance of the waiver. Copies of the applicable confirmation and waiver can be obtained upon request to www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us. Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the Winner forfeiting their Prize and Monster Energy selecting another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
15. For the avoidance of doubt, all other costs associated with the Prize, including without limitation, tax, valid health insurance for travel, travel visa (if applicable) transportation, equipment, sustenance, any entertainment and anything related to the Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Prize at paragraph 10 above will be borne solely by the Winner. Accommodation is on a room only basis and the Winner and the Elected Person will be responsible for all food and beverage consumed elsewhere and all additional room charges. The Winner hereby agrees to sign and comply with any terms and conditions provided by the relevant service providers for the services set out in paragraph 10.
16. It is the responsibility of the Winner to provide any required documentation and any other legal requirements for the Prize and/or documentation required by law and/or Monster Energy
Notification and Prize Delivery
17. The Winner will be notified by email and/or by telephone via the email address and/or telephone number provided to enter the Promotion within seven (7) days of the Selection Process (“Notification”). Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
18. The delivery details of the Prize shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion. Details of delivery of the Prize (including but not limited to the time, date and location of delivery) shall be provided to the Winner within fourteen (14) days of the Notification.
19. In the event that Monster Energy cannot contact a potential winner within seven (7) days of Notification or a potential winner is unavailable to receive the Prize or to attend the Event for any reason whatsoever such entry will be deemed null and void and Monster Energy shall select another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
20. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry.
21. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
22. For the avoidance of doubt a computer or another internet-ready device and internet access is required to enter the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in the Promotion.
23. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
24. If there is any dispute as to the identity of the Winner, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
25. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
26. The Prize is as described and is not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that the Winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of unforeseen circumstances or Monster Energy being unable to deliver the Prize due to the COVID-19 pandemic or for any other reason, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or Prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
27. The Winner agrees to participate and shall procure that the Elected Person agrees to participate in reasonable publicity resulting from the Promotion if requested to do so by Monster Energy and the Winner consents to Monster Energy using their name, photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity relating to the Promotion.
28. If Monster Energy fails to comply with these Terms, it is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of Monster Energy's breach of these Terms or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of Monster Energy's breach or if they were contemplated by the entrant and Monster Energy at the time that the entrant entered the Promotion. Besides Monster Energy's liability for foreseeable loss or damage, Monster Energy and/or any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permissible by law.
29. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of any Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
30. Monster Energy reserve the right to:
(a) change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or
(b) refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future promotions organised by Monster Energy: (i) where Monster Energy reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part; (ii) where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition or promotion in the twelve (12) months prior to the Commencement Date; (iii) where Monster Energy reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or (iv) where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
31. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy have no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. The Winner will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to the Prize.
32. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these Terms for future reference.
33. You accept that your name may be made available to the public if you are the Winner. The Winner’s name are available by contacting Monster Energy at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us within 60 days of the Closing Date.
34. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the laws of Denmark and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Denmark.
35. If you have any questions about the Promotion or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact our customer service team at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us.