Win a trip to Las Vegas for the UFC Fightweek with Monster Energy!
submit entries from April 20 2022 to May 21 2022
LONG FORM PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością Oddział w Polsce”, C/o TMF Poland Sp. z o.o., Pl. Piłsudskiego 1, 00-078 Warszawa Poland (“Monster Energy”).
2. The Promotion is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age and who are resident in Poland. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy, Zuffa, LLC or their affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at www.monsterenergy.com (the “Website”) and promoted through participating “Lidl” locations in Poland (“Store”).
4. By entering the Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Monster Energy, whose decision shall be final, in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No further correspondence will be entered into by Monster Energy.
5. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Poland. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
6. Proof of purchase is required for entry into this Promotion which includes a copy of the till receipt obtained on purchase from a Store (“Product Receipt”).
7. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per Product Receipt.
8. The commencement date of the Promotion is 00:01 on 20.04.2022 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the Promotion is 23:59 on 21.05.2022 (“Closing Date”).
9. Entrants may enter the Promotion by:
a. acting in accordance with these Terms;
b. purchasing two (2) 500ml cans of Monster Energy product from a Store and obtaining a Product Receipt;
c. submitting their details as directed on the Website (being full name, residential address, telephone number, date of birth, email address and Product Receipt details); and
d. answering the following question : “Why do you deserve to win a trip to UFC Fight Week in Vegas?” (“Answer”).
Prize & Requirements
10. Each entrant that validly submits their entry as set out above (each a “Valid Entry”) shall be entered into a pool of entries with every other Valid Entry.
11. A panel consisting of at least one (1) Monster Energy representative and one (1) independent judge (which makes up the “Panel”) will collaborate and within ten (10) days of the Closing Date (“Selection Date”) to determine the following winners (each a “Winner” together the “Winner”):
a. one (1) official main winner (the “Main Winner”) of the Main Prize (as defined below) whose Answers best meet the Selection Criteria (as defined below);
b. two hundred (200) runners up (each a “Runner Up” together the “Runners Up”) of the Runner Up Prize (as defined below) whose Answers are runner up to the Main Winners according to the Selection Criteria
12. The Panel shall determine the Winners based on the Answers which demonstrate the most creative and original response, ingenuity, the best understanding of UFC® and Monster Energy®, and the best use of vocabulary and writing style (“Selection Criteria”).
13. The Panel shall ensure that the entries are valid in accordance with these Terms, judge the Qualifying Entries on the Selection Criteria, and assign the Prize’s (as defined below) to the Winners (the “Selection Process”).
14. The Main Winner shall win a trip for two (2) people from 01.07.22 to 31.07.22 to “UFC® Fight Week” in Las Vegas, USA worth an approximate value of thirty thousand, three hundred and 00/100 Polish zloty (PLN 30,300.00) (“Prize”), which shall consist of the following:
a. two (2) general access tickets to one (1) UFC® event (“Event”); each ticket shall grant the holder: entrance to the Event; access to all public areas at the Event during the opening hours of the Event;
b. four (4) night stay for two (2) people in twin room accommodation of no less than a three (3) star rating; the hotel to be selected by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion, subject to availability (“Hotel”);
c. economy flight return tickets for two (2) people from an airport in Poland to an airport in the United States of America, to be selected by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion (“Destination Airport”). The airport locations, dates and times of the flights shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion, subject to availability; and
d. return economy transfers from Hotel to the Event at the times, dates and mode of transport to be determined by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion, subject to availability;
15. The Runners Up shall each win UFC® and Monster Energy® branded merchandise, the exact type, size, and design to be determined by Monster Energy in is complete discretion (“Runner Up Prize”).
16. For the avoidance of doubt, the Main Prize, and the Runner Up Prize shall together be referred to as the “Prizes” and each a “Prize”.
17. Only the Main Winner and one (1) person, as chosen by the Main Winner, (“Elected Person”) may enjoy the benefits of the Prize. The Elected Person must be approved by Monster Energy, be over the age of eighteen (18) years and be resident in Poland. The Main Winner and their Elected Person must hold valid passports that do not expire before 31.12.2022 in order to redeem the Prize.
18. Before being declared the Main Winner and receiving their Prize, the potential Main Winner and the Elected Person may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, copy of Product Receipt, proof of age, residence, identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport and/or similar government issued identification. Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the Main Winner forfeiting their Prize and Monster Energy selecting another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
19. The Main Winner and the Elected Person will be required to sign a waiver prepared by Monster Energy, in its complete discretion, specific to the Prize confirming understanding, compliance with and acceptance of the waiver. Copies of the applicable confirmation and waiver can be obtained upon request from www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us.
20. For the avoidance of doubt, all other costs associated with the Main Prize, including without limitation, tax, valid health insurance for travel, travel visa (if applicable) transportation, equipment, sustenance, any entertainment and anything related to the Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Main Prize above will be borne solely by the Main Winner. Accommodation is on a room only basis and the Main Winner and the Elected Person will be responsible for all food and beverage consumed elsewhere and all additional room charges. The Main Winner hereby agrees to sign and comply with any terms and conditions provided by the relevant service providers for the services set out above.
Notification and Prize Delivery
21. The Winners will be notified by email and/or by telephone via the email address and/or telephone number provided to enter the Promotion within three (3) days of the Selection Process (“Notification”). Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
22. The delivery details of the Prize shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion. Details of delivery of the Prizes (including but not limited to the time, date and location of delivery) shall be provided to the Winners at Notification.
23. In the event that Monster Energy (i) cannot contact a potential winner within two (2) day of the Notification; (ii) a potential Winner is unavailable to retrieve the Prize; or (iii) a potential Main Winner is unavailable to attend the Prize for any reason whatsoever; such entry will be deemed null and void and Monster Energy shall select another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
24. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per Product Receipt and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry per Product Receipt. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry per Product Receipt.
25. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
26. For the avoidance of doubt a computer or another internet ready device and internet access is required to enter the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in the Promotion.
27. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
28. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
29. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
30. The Prizes are as described and are not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a Winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of unforeseen circumstances or Monster Energy being unable to deliver the Prize due to the COVID-19 pandemic or for any other reason, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace an entire Prize or Prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
31. The Main Winner agrees to participate and shall procure that the Elected Person agrees to participate in reasonable publicity resulting from the Promotion if requested to do so by Monster Energy and the Main Winner consents to Monster Energy using their name, photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity relating to the Promotion.
32. If Monster Energy fails to comply with these Terms, it is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of Monster Energy's breach of these Terms or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of Monster Energy's breach or if they were contemplated by the entrant and Monster Energy at the time that the entrant entered the Promotion. Besides Monster Energy's liability for foreseeable loss or damage, Monster Energy and/or any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permissible by law.
33. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
34. Monster Energy reserves the right to: (a) change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or (b) refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future promotions organised by Monster Energy: (i) where Monster Energy reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part; (ii) where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition or promotion in the twelve (12) months prior to the Commencement Date; (iii) where Monster Energy reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or (iv) where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
35. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. The Winners will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to their Prize.
36. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these Terms for future reference.
37. You accept that your name may be made available to the public if you are a Winner.
38. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales subject to mandatory provisions of local consumer law that may apply for your benefit by operation of law and nothing in the Promotion and these Terms affect your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
39. Any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with this Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales. However, this shall not limit consumers' mandatory rights under the applicable consumer protection legislation.
40. If you have any questions about the Promotion or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact our customer service team at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us.