Buy any 350 ml can of Monster Energy, and enter your details and proof of purchase from 15th February to 15th April, 2022 for a chance to WIN a training session with Hardik Pandya!
submit entries from February 15 2022 to April 15 2022
TRAIN WITH HARDIK - DAILY WINNERS
GRAND PRIZE WINNERS - TRAIN WITH HARDIK
1. Abhi Sheak, Visakapatnam
2. Dunger Ram Bhati, Hyderabad
3. Joshua Christoe, Bangalore
4. Rahul Thakor, Ahmedabad
5. Bishnu Bhoi, Bhabaneswar
6. Sameer Malik, Pune
7. Vishal Paradkar, Mumbai
8. Sarvaiya Nikunj, Rajkot
9. Gurkirat Kaur, Ludhiana
10. ANil Kukreja, Delhi
1st PRIZE WINNERS - BOAT SPEAKERS
1. Gajen Saini, Hyderabad
2. Aishwarya Mohanty, Bhubaneswar
3. Yvss Prasad, Visakhapatnam
4. Madhukar Gupta, Lucknow
5. Shashank Zadgaonkar, Mumbai
6. Rinkun Sundaray, Bhubaneswar
7. Nishitha Sampangi, Hyderabad
8. Parikshit Dhoot, Pune
9. Vivek Tiwari, Allahabad
10. Saubhagya Nausran, Bangalore
11. Ashish Patel, Mumbai
12. Prakash Lal, Noida
13. Arvind Lal, Kolkata
14. Harcharan Singh, Amritsar
15. Mahesh Patel, Thane
16. Arnab Baruah, Guwahati
17. Hitesh Asher, Bangalore
18. Yuvraj Chetry, Bangalore
19. Sandeep Jhalani, Jaipur
20. Paresh Bhatt, Rajkot
21. Akshay Maurya, Lucknow
22. Deepraj Roy, Siliguri
23. Arjun Vaghela, Ahmedabad
24. Vishwa Rao, Bangalore
25. Sudhakar Sollety, Vijayawada
26. Abdul Haleem, Amritsar
27. Darshan Kaur, Ludhiana
28. Vijay Giri, Jodhpur
29. Ujjwal Kumar, Patna
30. Adil Khan, Asansol
Monster Energy® India “Win a chance to Train with Hardik” Terms and Conditions
“Promoter”- Kinnect Media Private Limited
1st Floor A-Wing Mafatlal Chambers N M Joshi Marg BDD Chawl Lower Parel (East), Mumbai, 400013, India
THIS IS A LUCKY DRAW. THE ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING EACH DAY OF THE ENTRY PERIOD (subject to the official rules). VOID IN THE STATE OF TAMIL NADU, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Entry Period – 15th FEBRUARY 2022- 15TH APRIL 2022.
The Entry Period may be further amended and revised by the “Promoter” in its sole discretion by amendment to the Official Rules published on its website on www.monsterenergy.com, which may or may not be reflected anywhere else. Therefore, in order to ensure that you are complying with the latest Official Rules, please refer to the updated and current Official Rules published on Monster Energy’s website (www.monsterenergy.com) from time to time; the “Promoter” owes no obligation to advertise any amendment to the Official Rules by any other means.
Who can enter? - Entry is only open to Indian residents who are aged 18 years or over, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the “Promoter” or its related bodies corporate, the participating Stores and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the competition (including suppliers of prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph above
(c) persons who have won a prize or prizes valued either individually or collectively at more than INR 5,000 (including GST) in any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the “Promoter”, within the 12 months immediately prior to the commencement of the Competition Period;
(d) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the “Promoter” (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(e) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the ”Promoter”.
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) above include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the “Promoter”) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant in its absolute discretion.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen? - There will be 10 X Grand prize winners, 30 x 1st Prize winners and 60 x 2nd prize everyday winners determined in respect of this competition. The Grand prize and the 1st Prize Winners will be drawn at the end of 60 days promotion period and will be updated on Monster Energy’s website (www.monsterenergy.com).
2nd Prize 60 x 1 winner a day will be drawn at the end of every week and will be updated on the Monster Energy’s website (www.monsterenergy.com).
The valid entry drawn from the entries received of the Competition Period will win the “Prize” as mentioned below.
The “Promoter” may choose additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
All judging decisions are as determined by the “Promoter”, in their absolute discretion.
Grand Prize: 10 x lucky winners get a chance to “Training session with Hardik Pandya” [1x Training Session with Hardik]. 10 winners will be selected post the promotion period of 60 days (in accordance with the Official Rules) of the Entry Period. This will be an all-expense paid prize; includes (Flights+ Local Transfers+ Lodging +Food + Airport transfers). No payments, in cash or kind, shall be made to any winner in addition to or in lieu of the prize.
Date of the grand prize will be subject to Hardik Pandya availability. Exact date could be anytime from May 2022 – December 2022.
The value of the Grand prize would be a maximum of ₹30,000 (Thirty Thousand Only) per Winner
The value of the First prize would be a maximum of ₹5,000 (Five Thousand Only) per Winner
1st Prize: 30 x lucky winners get a chance to win “Monster Energy x boAts Speakers” [1x Monster Energy x boAts Speakers]. 20 winners will be selected post the promotion period of 60 days (in accordance with the Official Rules) of the Entry Period. No payments, in cash or kind, shall be made to any winner in addition to or in lieu of the prize.
2ND Prize: 60 x lucky Winners (1 x Monster Energy Sipper & Cinch Bag) will be drawn each Tuesday of the Entry Period for each day of the Entry Period of the week prior (e.g., Eligible Entries made on Tuesday 15th February will be drawn on 22nd February, Eligible Entries made on Tuesday 22nd February will be drawn on Tuesday 1st March and so forth. The final week will have remaining daily winners + Grand & First prizes to be drawn on 19th April 2022). The odds of winning depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received for each day within the Entry Period. There will be 10 Grand Prize winners and 30 First Prize winners drawn as per the draw dates below, with a separate 9 draw dates consisting of Eligible Entries received for each day of the week prior for the Daily Prize. Non-winning Eligible Entries shall not carry over to any later prize draw: The dates for announcing the winners are:
Limits on Entries: Limit of 1 entry per person per day during the Entry Period.
Limit of Prizes Per Person: A person cannot win more than one Prize. If an eligible entrant is selected as a winner, such entrant will not be eligible to win any other draw(s) in the Promotion.
Total prize pool - The total prize pool is Rs.500,000
How and when will the winner/s be informed? - The winners will be notified via Call or Email Unclaimed prize/s Prize claim date – 11.59pm (IST) on 19th May 2022
Collection and use of your personal information - If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
(a) how to seek access to the personal information the “Promoter” holds about you and seek correction of the information; and
(b) how to complain about a privacy breach and how the “Promoter” will deal with such a complaint
Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
3. The “Promoter” may copy and amend your entry and may use (or allow others to use) your entry and any rights in relation to your entry, to publicise this competition or for any other purpose. These rights are perpetual, royalty free, world-wide, irrevocable, and transferable. For example, the Promoter may publish all or any part of your entry or any amended version of it. The Promoter may also decide not to publish an entry, to cease publication of an entry, or to publish an edited entry.
4. You warrant that your entry does not breach any third-party rights (for example, intellectual property rights) and its use by the Promoter or any other person will not breach such rights nor otherwise breach any law (for example, it is not defamatory, in contempt of court or in breach of any privacy law). Your entry must not be obscene, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, indecent or (in the Promoter's opinion) otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (for example, it must not include nudity or language the Promoter deems offensive).
5. Prize/s and all elements of prize/s must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the “Promoter” will not be liable. Prize/s are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter.
6. The “Promoter” is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
7. If you or your entry are deemed by the “Promoter” to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the “Promoter” to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
8. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner.
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition.
(e) breach any law; or behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate
9. The “Promoter” is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible, or incorrectly submitted including failure of any third parties to forward entry forms for inclusion in the draw, where relevant.
10. The “Promoter’s” decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
11. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value.
12. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the “Promoters” control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants.
13. Monster Energy India PVT LTD. is not the promoter of the “WIN A CHANCE TO TRAIN WITH HARDIK”. The Monster Energy brand names, logos and/or materials are used for the purposes of promotion and/or prize descriptions only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Monster Energy India PVT LTD. sponsorship of this “WIN A CHANCE TO TRAIN WITH HARDIK”
14. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
15. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in India.
16. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.