Win a Clement Desalle racing gear
submit entries from July 30 2016 to July 31 2016
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4 below, this promotion (“Promotion") is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age and who are resident in Belgium.
2. This Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited (company registration number: 06394100) whose registered address is at Unit 51 Metropolitan Park Bristol Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 8UP U.K.(“Monster Energy”).
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at [INSERT] (the “Website”).
4. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns oranyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
5. By entering this Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Monster Energy, whose decision shall be final, in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No further correspondence will be entered into by Monster Energy.
6. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Belgium. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
7. No purchase of any product or other form of payment is required to enter this Promotion.
9.1. acting in accordance with these Terms; and
9.2. submitting their details as directed on the Website; and
9.3. in no more than thirty (30) words please explain why should you win a replica Clement Desalle racing outfit(“Testimonial”).
10. Computer and internet access is required to enter this Promotion. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that they have permission from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service to use the computer and the internet service. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of a computer or an internet connection for the purpose of participating in this Promotion.
11. Monster Energy reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entrant details and to disqualify any entrant who Monster Energy believes to have acted in breach of these Terms.
12. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry.
13. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
Selection Process and Prize
14. Each entry submitted in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 9 (“each a “Valid Entry”) shall be part of the selection process to determine the winning entry, which shall take place within three (3) days of the Closing Date (“Selection Process”). A panel consisting of three (3) Monster Energy representatives and one (1) independent judge (which together shall make up the “Panel”) will collaborate and choose one (1) official winner of the Prize (as defined below) (“Winner”) based on the Panel’s assessment of which Valid Entry’s Testimonial is the most original and demonstrates the best understanding of the Monster Energy® brand and Clement Desalle.
15. The Winner shall win one (1) official replica Kawasaki Racing Team racing outfit, which shall consist of one (1) pair of trousers and one (1) jersey, of the exact year, model and size to be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion, worth an approximate retail value of one hundred and ninety Euros (€190.00) in total (“Prize”).
16. Before being declared a Winner and receiving the Prize, the potential winner will be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport and/ or similar government issued identification. Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the Winner forfeiting their Prize and Monster Energy selecting another qualifying entry in accordance withparagraph 14 above as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
17. It is the responsibility of the Winner to provide any required documentation and any other legal requirements for the Prize and/or documentation required by law and/or Monster Energy.
Notification and Prize Delivery
18. The Winner will be notified telephonically and/or by email via the telephone number and/or email address provided at entry into thePromotion within seven (7) days of the Selection Process (“Notification”).
19. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
20. The Prize shall be delivered by post to the Winner’s resident address as provided at Valid Entry within thirty (30) days of Notification.
21. In the event that Monster Energy cannot contact a potential winner within twenty-eight (28) days of the Closing Date or apotential winner is unavailable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever, such entry will be deemed null and void and Monster Energy shall select another qualifying entry in accordance with paragraph 14 above as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
22. No entry shall be able to provide alternative contact information to that provided to enter the Promotion for any reason.
23. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into the Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
24. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
25. Entries received after the Closing Date and incomplete or incorrect entries will not be accepted.
26. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
27. The Prizes are as described and are not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a potential winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
28. The Winner(s) agree to participate in reasonable publicity resulting from the Promotion if requested to do so by Monster Energy and the Winner(s) consents to Monster Energy using their name, photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity relating to the Promotion.
29. The Winner(s) grants to Monster Energy, on a worldwide basis and for the duration of the applicable intellectual property rights, an irrevocable, exclusive, royalty-free license to edit and use, adapt, exploit, or modify, in whole or in part, the Testimonial, as Monster Energy deems appropriate, including without limitation for promotion and publicity purposes. Monster Energy is entitled to use the Testimonial in any manner or media, now existing or created in the future, including without limitation, internet (websites, social networks, blogs, mobile applications etc.), magazines (paper and electronic), television, books, and any promotional material.
30. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither Monster Energy nor any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors accepts any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant accessing the Website, entering the Promotion competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Proof of sending is not accepted as proof of receipt. Monster Energy is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any delay or failure of any postal or equivalent delivery service, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the entrant´s or any other person´s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion.
31. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of any Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
32. Monster Energy reserves the right to:
32.1. change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or
32.2. refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future events organised by Monster Energy;
32.2.1. where Monster Energy reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part;
32.2.2. where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition or other promotion within twelve (12) months of the Commencement date;
32.2.3. where Monster Energy reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or
32.2.4. where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
33. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. The Winner(s) will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to the Prize.
34. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these Terms for future reference.
35. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with the Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales.