Win a Kawasaki Ninja 125 with Monster Energy!
submit entries from April 15 2022 to June 15 2022
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4 below, this promotion (“Promotion") is open to all persons aged eighteen (18) of age and over and who are resident in Hungary.
2. This Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited of Unit 51 Metropolitan Park, Bristol Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 8UP, United Kingdom (“Monster Energy”).
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at [INSERT] (the “Website”) and promoted through promotional material within participating retail stores which stock cans of the Monster Energy® brand product throughout Hungary (each a “Store”).
4. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
5. By entering this Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms.
6. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Hungary.
Entry and Selection Process
7. Proof of purchase is required for entry into this Promotion which includes a copy of the till receipt obtained on purchase from a Store (“Product Receipt”).
8. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per Product Receipt.
9. The commencement date of the Promotion is 00:00 on 15.04.2022 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the Promotion is 23:59 on 15.06.2022 (“Closing Date”).
10. Entrants may enter by:
10.1. acting in accordance with these Terms;
10.2. purchasing two (2) 500ml cans of Monster Energy product from a Store and obtaining a Product Receipt; and
10.3. entering onto the Website the following:
10.3.1. the specific code entitled as the “AP” code and the time and date which are shown on the Product Receipt;
10.3.2. their details (being, their full name, age, resident address, telephone number and email address) as directed on the Website; and
10.3.3. answer in no more than thirty (30) words “Why should you win the Kawasaki Ninja 125 bike?” (“Testimonial”).
11. Any entrant who enters their entry details incorrectly will have one chance to correct that entry before the Closing Date by contacting Monster Energy at [email protected] No changes to entrant contact information will be accepted after the Closing Date.
12. Each entrant that validly submits their entry as set out in paragraph 10 (together “Qualifying Entries” or each a “Qualifying Entrant”) will be entered into the Selection Process (defined below).
13. A panel consisting of three (3) Monster Energy representatives and one (1) independent judge (which makes up the “Panel”) will collaborate and within five (5) days of the Closing Date determine the following winners (each a “Winner” together the “Winners”):
13.1. one (1) official main winner (the “Main Winner”) of the Main Prize (as defined below) whose Answer best meets the Selection Criteria (as defined below);
13.2. ten (10) runners up (each a “Runner Up” together the “Runners Up”) of the Runner Up Prize (as defined below) whose Answers are runner up to the Main Winners according to the Selection Criteria.
14. The Panel shall determine the Winners based on the Answers which demonstrate the most creative and original response, in terms of curiosity, oddity, peculiarity and/or impressive nature from a product promotion perspective (“Selection Criteria”).
15. The Panel shall ensure that the entries are valid in accordance with these Terms, judge the Qualifying Entries on the Selection Criteria, and assign the Prize (as defined below) to the Winner (as defined below) (the “Selection Process”).
Prizes and Requirements
16. The Main Winner shall win one (1) 125cc Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle, worth an estimated retail value of one million, nine hundred and ninety thousand and 00/100 Hungarian Forint (1,990,000.00 HUF) (“Prize”).
17. The Runners-up shall each win one (1) Monster Energy® branded t-shirt, the exact, type, size and brand as determined by Monster Energy in its sole and absolute discretion, worth an estimated retail value of five thousand, six hundred and fifty and 00/100 Hungarian Forint (5,650.00 HUF) (“Runner-up Prize”).
18. For the avoidance of doubt, the Main Prize, and the Runner Up Prize shall together be referred to as the “Prizes” and each a “Prize”.
19. Before being declared the Main Winner, the potential winner:
19.1. must provide Monster Energy with a copy of their Product Receipt;
19.2. will be required to prove they satisfy the entry criteria set out in these Terms, including, without limitation, proof of age, driver’s license, residence and identity, which may include but is not limited to valid proof of residence, driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification before receiving their Main Prize; and
19.3. will be required to sign a written confirmation of eligibility and waiver of liability before their Main Prize can be released to them. Copies of the applicable confirmation and waiver can be obtained upon request to [email protected]
Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the potential winner forfeiting their Main Prize and Monster Energy selecting another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
20. For the avoidance of doubt, all costs associated with the Main Prize, including without limitation, vehicle registration tax, safety equipment, driving license, relevant insurance and anything related to the Main Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Prize above will be borne solely by the Main Winner.
Notification and Prize Delivery
21. The Winners will be notified by email via the email address or telephone via the phone number provided to enter the Promotion within three (3) days of the Closing Date (“Notification”).
22. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
23. The delivery details of the Prizes shall be provided to the Winners at Notification.
24. In the event that Monster Energy cannot contact a potential winner within five (5) days of the Closing Date, the potential Winner is ineligible to receive their Prize or a potential winner is unavailable to receive their Prize for any reason whatsoever, such entry will be deemed null and void and Monster Energy shall select another Qualifying Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
25. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
26. For the avoidance of doubt a computer or another internet-ready device and internet access is required to enter the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in the Promotion.
27. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
28. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
29. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
30. The Prizes are as described and is not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a Winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of unforeseen circumstances or Monster Energy being unable to deliver the Prize due to the COVID-19 pandemic or for any other reason, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace an entire Prize or Prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
31. The Winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity resulting from the Promotion if requested to do so by Monster Energy and the Winners consents to Monster Energy using their name, photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity relating to the Promotion.
32. If Monster Energy fails to comply with these Terms, it is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of Monster Energy's breach of these Terms or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of Monster Energy's breach or if they were contemplated by the entrant and Monster Energy at the time that the entrant entered the Promotion. Besides Monster Energy's liability for foreseeable loss or damage, Monster Energy and/or any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permissible by law.
33. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of any Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
34. Monster Energy reserve the right to:
(a) change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or
(b) refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future promotions organised by Monster Energy: (i) where Monster Energy reasonably believes that a Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part; (ii) where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition or promotion in the twelve (12) months prior to the Commencement Date; (iii) where Monster Energy reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or (iv) where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
35. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy have no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. The Winners will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to their Prize.
36. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
37. You accept that your name may be made available to the public if you are a Winner. The Winner’s names are available by contacting Monster Energy at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us within 60 days of the Closing Date.
38. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the law of England and Wales. In the case of any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with the Promotion or these Terms, the parties shall mutually seek an amicable solution via out-of-court negotiations. If such negotiations fail, disputes are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.