submit entries from November 01 2021 to November 30 2021
Monster Energy ‘Diablo II: Resurrected’ Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Who is running the competition?
The Promoter is Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd (ABN 84 132 571 638) of Unit 10c, 2 Daydream St, Warriewood NSW 2102.
Where will the competition run?
The Competition will run in participating Coles stores (excluding Coles Express stores and fuel outlets) which are displaying the advertising material (Stores) in Australia.
When will the competition start and end?
The competition period starts at 12.01am (AEST) on 01/11/2021 and ends at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 30/11/2021 (the Competition Period).
Who can enter?
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, the participating Stores and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the competition (including suppliers of prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) above;
(c) persons who have won a prize or prizes valued either individually or collectively at more than $5,000 (including GST) in any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter, within the 12 months prior to the commencement of the Competition Period;
(d) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(e) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) above include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant in its absolute discretion.
Do I need to buy anything to enter?
Yes. During the Competition Period, you need to buy in one transaction, any 2 x 500ml Monster Energy® drink cans (all variants) or 2 x 550ml Super Fuel Monster Energy® drink bottles (all variants) (excluding vending machine purchases) or 1 x Multipack (4x500ml) Monster Energy® drink cans (Qualifying Purchase) from a participating Store and retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
2 x Single 500ml Cans = 1 Entry
1 x 4 Packs = 1 Entry
2 x Single 550ml bottles Super Fuel = 1 Entry
After you have made a Qualifying Purchase and collected your itemised purchase receipt, scan the QR code found on artwork in the Store or visit www.monsterenergy.com/au/en/promotions (Website), follow the links to the entry page and fill out and submit the online entry form, including by uploading an image of your Qualifying Purchase receipt, choosing which platform you play Diablo II on and providing all other requested information to enter.
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the product/s purchased (which must be/comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Competition Period before you submitted your entry).
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph capability.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be 400 winners determined in respect of this competition – 100 Major prize winners, and 300 Minor prize winners.
Minor and Major prize draw:
The prize draw will take place in the presence of an independent scrutineer at 1pm (AEDT) 2/12/2021 at Level 2, 11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000. The first 100 valid entries drawn from the entries received during the Competition Period will each win a major prize as defined below. The next 300 valid entries drawn from the entries received during the Competition Period will each win a minor prize as set out below.
The Promoter may arrange to draw additional reserve entries in any draw and record them in order, in case the winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid, or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
What can I win?
There are 400 prizes available – 300 minor prizes and 100 major prizes.
Each Minor prize is a code for the Diablo II: Resurrected game (Game) in the winner's chosen platform format, valued at $69.95 each (subject to the Game being available for release in Australia).
Minor prize winners will not hold the Promoter liable for gameplay experiences of the Game.
Minor prizes will be awarded as a code for the winner to input via one of the below online stores to redeem their prize.
· Prize to be redeemed on respective platform store front
· An account is required to play the game on any of the above consoles. Account is free of charge to set up.
· Prize does not include any hardware or console
There is a limit of one Minor prize per person (except for South A[TSM1] ustralia).
Each Major prize is a gaming pack including;
- Monster Energy Gaming Chair valued at $280RRP
- Monster Energy Gaming headset valued at $250RRP
- Monster Gaming Backpack valued at $86RRP
- Total prize pack valued at AUD $616 each.
There is a limit of one Major prize per person (except for South Australia).
Total prize pool
The total Minor prize pool is $20,985.
The total Major prize pool is $61,600.
The overall total prize pool is $82,585.
How many times can I enter?
You can enter a maximum of 20 times during the Competition Period, provided that each entry is based on a separate Qualifying Purchase and separate Qualifying Purchase transaction.
A receipt showing a Qualifying Purchase can only be used to make 1 entry, regardless of how many Qualifying Purchases are shown on that receipt. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will the winner be informed?
If you are a winner, you will be informed by phone and in writing within two days of determination and major prize winners name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 06/12/2021.
Must I keep anything to verify my entry?
You must keep the original itemised purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. If you don't produce the proof of purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize.
Proof of purchase must be identical to that provided by you with your entry.
If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any receipt(s) with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
If I win, when must I claim my prize?
You must claim your prize by 5pm (AEDT) on 02/03/2022.
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by 5pm (AEDT) on 02/03/2022 or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a drawn winner (or a drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by this time and date, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will carry out an unclaimed prize draw at 1pm (AEDT) on 03/03/2022 at the same location as the original draw (as relevant) to distribute the relevant prize/s in descending order of value.
Any such winner/s will be informed by phone and in writing within two days of determination and major prize winners name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 04/03/2022.
If any prize remains un-won at the end of this promotion, or if a prize winner cannot be found, that information will be published on the Website on 04/04/2022.
Authorised under NSW Authority No. TP/00151, ACT Permit No. TP 21/01358 and SA Licence No. T21/1240
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless product is defective). The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/multiple aliases you may be disqualified.
3. Minor prizes will be delivered to the winner's email address as nominated at the time of entry, and Major prizes will be delivered to the winner's address as nominated at the time of entry. All deliveries are subject to any processing or delivery delays. Winners will be notified of any delay.
4. Prizes and all elements of prizes must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter, including any costs associated with ongoing use of a prize.
The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
8. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
9. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
10. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
12. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
13. By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
14. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or matters/health orders/restrictions relating to Covid-19, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
17. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
18. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of or damage to prizes or for any damage that occurs to prizes if displayed at the Store.
19. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
Collection and use of your personal information
21. Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd is the promoter of this competition. Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries are not sponsors of this Monster Energy ‘Diablo II: Resurrected’ Promotion. The “Diablo II®: Resurrected” names, logos, and/or materials are used for purposes of promotion and/or prize descriptions only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Activision’s sponsorship of this Monster Energy ‘Diablo II: Resurrected’ Promotion.”
AU residents 18+ only (excl winners of Promoter's prizes valued $5,000+ in 12 mths prior). Between 12.01am (AEDT) 01/11/21 & 11.59pm (AEDT) 30/11/21, buy any 2x500mL or 1x4 pack Monster Energy cans or 2x550ml Super Fuel bottles in 1 transaction (excl. vending machine purchases) from a participating Coles outlet (excluding Coles Express & fuel outlets), scan QR code on advertising in store or visit www.monsterenergy.com/au/en/promotions & fill out entry form incl. receipt upload. Max 20 entries per person & max 1 entry per receipt. Keep original itemised receipt/s. Minor & major draws: 02/12/21, 1pm (AEDT), L2, 11 York St, Sydney, NSW. 300 minor prizes: Diablo II: Resurrected ($69.95ea) subject to release/availability, 100 major prizes: Monster gaming pack incl. gaming chair, headset & backpack ($616ea). Max 1 major & 1 minor prize per person (except SA). Winners published on Website 6/12/21. Total prize pool: $82,585. Entrants will get future marketing from Promoter. See website for full Ts&Cs incl. privacy statement. Promoter: Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd (ABN 84 132 571 638), Unit 10c/2 Daydream St, Warriewood NSW 2102. Permits: NSW Authority TP/00151, ACT TP 21/01358, SA T21/1240