Win a Monster branded electric guitar Squier Stratocaster and 3-day tickets for Jarocin Festival in Jarocin (07-09.07.2016)!
To enter this promotion you have to:
1. Carry out a contest task:
In no more than 30 words please explain what was your best Music Festival experience!
2. Fill the registration form below.
3. Place the correctly performed task on the website and submit the entry.
Each entrant that validly submits their entry will be entered into the selection process for the following prizes:
1) The main winner shall win a Monster branded electric guitar Squier Stratocaster and two 3-day tickets for Jarocin Festival
2) Each one of four runner ups shall win two 3-day tickets for Jarocin Festival
This contest is for the Polish citizens only and runs till 30th June 2016.
All details in the contest terms & conditions on the side.
submit entries from June 06 2016 to June 30 2016
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4 below, this promotion (“Promotion") is open to all persons aged eighteen (18) years and over and who are resident in Poland.
2. This Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością Oddział w Polsce”, C/o TMF Poland Sp. z o.o., Pl. Piłsudskiego 1, 00-078 Warszawa Poland (“Monster Energy”).
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at http://www.monsterenergy.com/jarocinfestival_poland/ (the “Website”) and promoted through the point of sale material within participating retailers of cans of Monster Energy® product in Poland.
4. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy, its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
5. By entering this Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms.
6. No purchase of any product is required to enter this Promotion.
7. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Poland.
8. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry or any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry.
9. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it has reasonable reasons to believe have been made using any automated entry techniques.
10. The commencement date of the promotion is 00:01 on 06 June 2016 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the promotion is 23:59 on 30 June 2016 (“Closing Date”).
11. Entrants may enter by acting in accordance with these Terms, submitting their details as directed on the Website and answering the following question: “In no more than 30 words please explain what was your best Music Festival experience” (“Question”).
12. Entries made outside the Commencement Date and Closing Date will not be valid.
Prize & Requirements
13. Each entrant that validly submits their entry as set out in paragraph 11 (each a “Valid Entry”) shall be entered into the following selection process (“Selection Process”) to determine one (1) official winner of the Main Prize (as defined below) (“Main Winner”) and four (2) official runners up (each a “Runner Up”) each winning a Runner Up Prize (defined below), For the avoidance of doubt the Main Winner and Runners Up shall together be referred to as “Winners” and each a “Winner”. The Selection Process shall take place within one (1) day of the Closing Date. A panel consisting of four (4) employees of Monster Energy (which makes up the “Panel”) will collaborate and choose each Winner based on the Panel’s assessment of all qualifying entries who best meet the following criteria: the answer to Question will need to demonstrate the most creative and original response, ingenuity, the best understanding of both the Monster Energy brand and rock music and best use of vocabulary and writing style (“Selection Criteria”). The Panel shall ensure that the entries are valid in accordance with these Terms, judge the valid entries on the Selection Criteria, assign the Prize to each Winner and run claim proceedings.
14. The Main Winner shall the win the following prize (“Main Prize”):
14.1 two (2) tickets to attend the rock music festival known as the “Jarocin Music Festival”, scheduled to take place on 07 July 2016, 08 July 2016 and 09 July 2016 in Jarocin, Poland (“Event”). Each ticket shall be worth an approximate retail value of two hundred and forty Polish Zloty (240.00 PLN) and shall grant the holder entrance to the Event and access to all public areas at the Event; and
14.2 one (1) electric Squier Stratocaster guitar, worth an approximate retail value of one thousand three hundred and twenty-six Polish Zloty (1,326.00 PLN).
15. Each Runner Up shall win two tickets to the Event. Each ticket shall be worth an approximate retail value of two hundred and forty Polish Zloty (240.00 PLN) and shall grant the holder entrance to the Event and access to all public areas at the Event.
and Main Prize and Runner Up Prize shall together be referred to as the “Prizes” and each a “Prize”.
16. Only the Winner and one (1) person, as chosen by the Winner (“Elected Person”) may enjoy the benefits of the Event. The Elected Person must be approved by Monster Energy, be over the age of eighteen (18) and be resident in Poland.
17. Before being declared a Winner and receiving either their Main Prize or Runner Up Prize (together be referred to as the “Prizes” and each a “Prize”), the potential winner and their Elected Person must:
17.1. provide Monster Energy with a copy of their prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport or similar government issued identification before receiving their Prize;
hold a valid passport or an officially issued personal identity card at the time of the Prize.Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the potential winner forfeiting their Prize and Monster Energy selecting another qualifying entry in accordance with the Selection Criteria as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, all other costs associated with the Prize, including without limitation, tax, transportation, sustenance, any entertainment and anything related to the Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Prize at paragraphs 14 and 15 above will be borne solely by the Winner.
19. It is the responsibility of each Winner and the Elected Person to be available for the dates of the Event and to provide any required documentation, tax and any other legal requirements for the Prize and/or documentation required by law and/or Monster Energy. For the avoidance of doubt all income tax liabilities for the Prize will be borne by Monster Energy.
Notification and Prize Delivery
20. Each selected Winner shall be notified telephonically and/or by email via the telephone number and/or the email address provided to enter the Promotion within one (1) day of the Selection Process (“Notification”). Upon Notification each Winner shall be required to confirm their entry into the Promotion and provide relevant personal details for confirmation of their entry and the delivery of either their Prize.
21. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
22. The delivery details of the Prizes (including but not limited to the time, date and location of delivery) shall be provided to each Winner at Notification.
23. In the event that Monster Energy cannot contact a potential Winner telephonically and/or by email within one (1) day of Notification and/or a potential Winner and Elected Person are unavailable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever, such entry will be deemed null and void and the Jury shall select another qualifying entry in accordance with the Selection Criteria as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
24. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into the Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
25. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed.
26. The Prize is as described and is not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a potential Winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
27. All Prizes awarded in this Promotion shall be taxed in accordance with Polish law.
28. Each Winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity resulting from the Promotion if requested to do so by Monster Energy and each Winner consents to Monster Energy using their name, photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity relating to the Promotion.
29. Each Winner’s name and Prize shall be announced on the Website after Notification.
30. The Panel shall create a report of the Selection Process for this Promotion which shall be available to each Winner upon request.
31. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of any prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may vary or amend the Promotion.
32. Monster Energy reserves the right to:
32.1. change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control; and/or
32.2. refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future events organised by Monster Energy;
32.2.1. where Monster Energy reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part;
32.2.2. where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition/ promotion within twelve (12) months of the Commencement date;
32.2.3. where Monster Energy reasonably believes such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or
32.2.4. where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
33. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. The Winners will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to their Prize.
34. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
35. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the law of the Republic of Poland and any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with the Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Poland.