Extended Promo Dates -
Terms & Conditions:- “Win a Hardik Pandya x Monster Energy Gear Pack”
- Hardik x Monster Energy Gear Pack Offer (“Offer”) starts at 12.01am India Standard Time (“IST”) on 2nd March 2020 and ends at 11.59pm (“IST”) 30th May 2020 (“Offer Period”), at all participating outlets (“All Outlets”).
- The Promoter of this offer is Monster Energy India Private Limited.
- Hardik Pandya and Monster Energy Cricket Gear set – total Prize Pack cost is $83USD
- Monster Energy Cricket Bat = $45USD ARV
- Monster Energy Hardik Pandya Cricket Jersey = $15USD ARV
- Monster Energy Cricket Wickets = $20USD ARV
- Monster Energy Cricket Ball = $3USD ARV
- Total prize pool 90 x $83 = $7,470USD ARV
A free Hardik Poster with the purchase of any Monster Energy Can from a participating outlet.
- This Offer is not applicable in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- During the Offer Period, the customer must visit www.monsterenergy.com/hardikgear and complete the entry form to be eligible to win (“Daily Lucky Draw”).
- Daily winners will be drawn the following Monday. E.g. Entries made on Monday 2nd of March will be drawn on 9th March, entries made on 3rd of March will be drawn on 9th March and so forth. There will be 13 (thirteen) total prize draws.
- Draw 1 Monday, March 9, 2020 - (7 Winners Drawn)
- Draw 2 Monday, March 16, 2020 - (7 Winners Drawn)
- Draw 3 Monday, March 23, 2020 - (7 Winners Drawn)
- Draw 4 Monday, March 30, 2020 - (7 Winners Drawn)
- Draw 5 Monday, April 6, 2020 - (7 Winners Drawn)
- Draw 6 Monday, April 13, 2020 - (7 Winners Drawn)
- Draw 7 Monday, April 20, 2020 - (7 Winners Drawn)
- Draw 8 Monday, April 27, 2020 - (7 Winners Drawn)
- Draw 9 Monday, May 4, 2020 - (7 Winners Drawn)
- Draw 10 Monday, May 11, 2020 – (7 Winners Drawn)
- Draw 11 Monday, May 18, 2020 – (7 Winners Drawn)
- Drawn 12 Monday, May 25, 2020 – (7 Winners Drawn)
- Drawn 13 Monday, June 1, 2020 – (6 Winners Drawn)
- Entries go into the Daily Lucky Draw for that particular day, not the overall Promotion. E.g. if you enter on the 2nd March you will only go into the 2nd March Daily draw.
- The first valid entry drawn from all relevant entries during the relevant day during the Promotional period will win the Daily Prize.
- The only way to play the contest is to fill up the entry form which is available at the following website i.e. www.monsterenergy.com/hardikgear. Apart from the availability of the form on the website the form will also be featured on all instore POS. Following instructions have to be complied with.
- Scan the QR code. This will be featured on all instore POS. This QR code will direct you to the URL Monsterenergy.com/hardikgear.
- Text ‘HARDIK’ to 7835991991. You will receive a link to the competition URL after SMS.
- Visit Monsterenergy.com/hardikgear and fill the form.
- In case the winner's Entry Coupon stands cancelled or the winner has refused or is deemed to have refused to accept his/ her Prize within 48hrs of the Lucky Draw, then such organizers shall at their sole discretion be free to deal with such Prize, as they deem fit and proper.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the winner to claim and collect their Prize, from such location as informed by the organizers and on such date as may be informed to the winners. In the event of a failure to do so, it shall be deemed that the winner has refused to accept his/her Prize.
- At the time of claiming and collecting his/ her Prize, the Winner would be required to provide the following documents :-
- Address proof;
- Photo identity proof of age;
- Any other document as may be required by the organizer’s;
- Amount of tax to be deducted at source (“TDS”) by the way of a demand draft (if applicable) in a manner mentioned herein below;
The above documents are collectively referred to as “Registration Package”.
- Each Prize is awarded to the registered owner of the mobile phone and/or email address was entered at the time of entry.
- Organizers shall verify the Registration Package for their authenticity and reject it if not found genuine, in which case the entry of the such Winner, shall stand cancelled and any claim of such Winner on the Prize shall lapse.
- In case the winner has refused or is deemed to have refused to accept his/ her Prize or the participation of the winner has been rendered disqualified on account of adoption of unethical practices in violation of a law in force, then such organizers shall at their sole discretion be free to deal with such Prize, as they deem fit and proper
- Organizers are neither liable nor responsible for the quality of the Prize nor do they extend any warranty or guarantee thereto. The standard warranty given by the manufacturer of the Prize shall be valid.
- The Offer cannot be clubbed with any offer/scheme/promotion etc for the time being in force at the above-mentioned outlets.
- Photocopies/duplicates of and/or any torn/mutilated bill/invoice shall not be acceptable.
- The Prize under this Offer is non-transferable, non–exchangeable and non-cashable.
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and is subject to force majeure conditions.
- The organizers reserve the right to, terminate, modify or extend this Offer at any time at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason and without prior intimation.
- Pictures depicted only for illustrative purposes and are not indicative of actual size and/or colour.
- Decision of the organizers with respect to all transactions under this Offer, shall be final and binding on all the participating customers/winner(s)
- Stocks are also available without this Offer.
- Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary and shall be deemed as acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this Offer.
- All taxes, as applicable, on the Prize shall be borne by the Winner.
- Any disputes arising from or in relation to Offer shall be subject exclusively to Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad jurisdiction.
Winner Announcements - All Winner announcements will be made via [email protected]
2nd March - D Gupta, Delhi
3rd March - S Ahmed, Karnataka
4th March - R Gangta, Himachal Pradesh
5th March - J Vijay, Karnataka
6th March - K Kalati, Tamil Nadu
7th March - Y Dhruna, Gujarat
8th March - KM Gandhi, Maharastra
9th March - Sapthagiri KS, Karnataka
10th March - B Chauhan, Delhi
11th March - M, Gouni, Telangana
12th March - S, Kungwani, Gujarat
13th March - A, Kawale, Maharashtra
14th March - M, Patwal, Delhi
15th March - A, Sharma, Maharashtra
16th March - P, Rakesh, West Bengal
17th March - KS, Darshan, Karnataka
18th March - SR Goud, Telangana
19th March - J, Dhopte, Maharashtra
20th March - A, Shaukla, Maharashtra
21st March - M, Karmarkar, West Bengal
22nd March - P, Bachani, MP
23rd March - A, Jomon, New Delhi
24th March - A, Salunke, Maharashtra
25th March - J, Austin, Telangana
26th March - M, Ahmed, Telangana
27th March - A, Singh, Delhi
28th March - H, Anand, Karnataka
29th March - SK Karthik, Karnataka
30th March - M, Kothari, Tamil Nadu
31st March - C, Chanakya, Gujarat
1st April - KS, Sapthagiri, Karnataka
2nd April - D, Tauqir, Delhi
3rd April - S, Yerneni, Telangana
4th April - A, Khamrai, West Bengal
5th April - P, Deshmukh, Mahrashtra
6th April - R, Kohli, Maharashtra
7th April - R, Rodrigues, Maharashtra
8th April - R, Mondal, West Bengal
9th April - P, Mishra, Maharashtra
10th April - R, Mundhva, Gujarat
11th April - R, Barad, Maharashtra
12th April - D, Verma, Uttar Pradesh
13th April - R, Suri, Haryanya
14th April - P, Basu, Maharashtra
15th April - A, Pritam, Delhi
16th April - J, Patki, Gujarat
17th April - M, Malviy, Rajasthan
18th April - G, Sharma, Maharashtra
19th April - J, Thakor, Gujarat
20th April - P, Jangid, Rajasthan
21st April - A, Aman, Delhi
22nd April - M, Sharma, Maharashtra
23rd April - R, Upadhyay, Gujarat
24th April - R, Shah, Maharashtra
25th April - A, Abhi, Karnataka
26th April - A, Rajput, Gujarat
27th April - A,Lal Sheth, Gujarat
28th April - GS, Kisku, Jharkhand
29th April - V, Bachani, MP
30th April - Z, Ahman, Karnataka
1st May - A, Anjum, Delhi
2nd May - H, Malik, Delhi
3rd May - P, Parikh, Gujarat
5th May - V, Bachani, MP
6th May - R, Kumar, Bihar
7th May - P, Ghosal, West Bengal
8th May - C, Halder, West Bengal
9th May - K, Soni, Maharashtra
10th May - N, Fofarai, Karnataka
11th May - S. Goswami, West Bengal
12th May - R, Sati, Maharashtra
13th May - J, Stewart, Tamil Nadu
14th May - S, Rastogi, Uttar Pradesh
15th May - N, Bhagora, Gujarat
16th May - M, Kothari, Tamil Nadu
17th May - D, Khare, Uttar Pradesh
18th May - K, Vohra, Gujarat
19th May - S, Singhal, Odisha
20th May - B, Kenia, Maharashtra
21st May - K, Das, Karnataka
22nd May - M, Suri, Delhi
23rd May - S, Ribeiro, Maharashtra
24th May - H, Khan, Rajasthan
25th May - M, Joshi, Gujarat
26th May - A, Varshney, Maharashtra
27th May - P, Tuli, Uttar Pradesh
28th May - R, Gupta, West Bengal
29th May - J, Batawala, Madhya Pradesh
30th May - Chand Hussain Shaikh, Gujarat