Purchase any 2 x 500ml Monster Energy products (all variants, excluding online and vending machine purchases) in one transaction from any participating Fresh Choice or Super Value supermarket (Eligible Purchase). Online and vending machine purchases excluded. You must retain your receipt as proof of purchase. Visit https://store.supervalue.co.nz/#FindStores or https://store.freshchoice.co.nz/#FindStores for a full list of participating supermarkets.
Enter your details on the entry card provided by the cashier and drop it into the entry box found in-store.
submit entries from July 19 2021 to August 15 2021
Terms and Conditions – SVFC Monster Energy Merch Promo 2021
Terms and conditions
Entry into this Monster Energy Merchandise Pack promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. For reasons beyond the Promoters' reasonable control it may be necessary for the Promoters to amend or include additional terms and conditions. Any amendments or additional terms and conditions will be posted athttps://www.freshchoice.co.nz/ or https://www.supervalue.co.nz/promotions/and participating Fresh Choice and Super Value supermarkets.
The Promoters of this Promotion are Wholesale Distributors Limited (WDL) and Coca-Cola Amatil (NZ) Limited (CCA).
Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd. is not the promoter of the Promotion. The Monster Energy brand names, logos and/or materials are used for the purposes of Promotion and/or prize descriptions only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd.’s sponsorship of this Promotion.
Who can enter?
Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years and over excluding:
management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoters, their related bodies corporate, the participating stores and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) above;
persons who have won a prize or prizes valued either individually or collectively at more than $5,000 (including GST) in any Monster Energy competition or promotion, within the 12 months prior to the commencement of the Promotion Period;
persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a Promotion or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoters (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any Promotion or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoters.
The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to request proof of your eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over your eligibility for the Promotion.
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) above include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoters) and the Promoters are responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant in their absolute discretion.
Promotion Period and how to enter
The Promotion commences at [12.01 am] Monday 19 July 2021 and will run for 4 weeks until [11.59 pm] Sunday 15 August 2021 (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted outside of the Promotion Period.
During the Promotion Period, you will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any 2 x 500ml Monster Energy products (all variants, excluding online and vending machine purchases) in one transaction from any participating Fresh Choice or Super Value supermarket (Eligible Purchase). Online and vending machine purchases excluded. You must retain your receipt as proof of purchase. Visit https://store.supervalue.co.nz/#FindStores or https://store.freshchoice.co.nz/#FindStores for a full list of participating supermarkets.
To enter into the Promotion, entrants will need to fill all the necessary details on the entry card provided by the cashier and drop it into the entry box found in-store where the Eligible Purchase was made.
How will winners be selected
All entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered into the draw.
Prize winners will be drawn on behalf of the Promoters the week commencing Monday 23 August 2021 at each participating store by random selection from all entries received during the Promotion Period.
The first valid entry drawn from the pool of entries received for each participating supermarket during the Promotion Period will win the Prize as defined below.
10. Winners may be required to show proof of purchase, age, address and employment details to verify eligibility. The Promoters' decision as to eligibility will be final.
11. The Promoters may draw additional entries and record them in the order in which they are drawn, in case any drawn entry/entrant is deemed invalid.
12. Each prize is a Monster Energy Merch Pack consisting of:
1x Monster Energy bluetooth speaker;
1x Monster Energy premium backpack; and
1x Monster Energy pair of socks,
13. There is a total Prize pool value of NZ$20,000.
14. There is one (1) Prize to be won per Fresh Choice and Super Value store (75 stores in total) as identified by the display of in-store promotional material. Each Prize must be collected from the store where the winning entry was submitted. Prize colours and sizes are final. The Prize will be sent by the supplier to the participating Fresh Choice and Super Value stores for collection.
15. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoters are not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its reasonable control. In this event, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater cash value.
16. If you are a winner, WDL will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 7 days of the draw. If for any reason, WDL is unable to contact you within that period; the Prize will be forfeited, and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
17. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store as entered on the entry forms. If any prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the agreed period, and no arrangement has been made between the Promoter and the winner, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner drawn on the same term and conditions as the original draw.
18. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
19. The selection results are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries, and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
21. By entering the Promotion, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
22. The Prize and total prize pool values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in value. You agree that if the Prize is unavailable for any reason the Promoters may, at their discretion, provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any applicable law.
23. If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
24. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, acts or omissions of third parties, technical failures, governmental restraint, order or regulation or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Any cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of the Promotion will be notified on the Promoters’ websites at https://www.freshchoice.co.nz/ or https://www.supervalue.co.nz/promotions/
25. You must not:
tamper with the entry process;
engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion;
act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner towards the Promoter or any of its related entities or the agencies or parties associated with this Promotion;
do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoters or any of its related entities or of the agencies or parties associated with this Promotion;
breach any law or regulation of New Zealand or any jurisdiction in which the Merch Prize is fulfilled; or
behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
26. The Promoters' decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion draws and fulfilment are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any participant or Prize Winner and may refuse to award any Prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
Exclusion of liability
27. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoters, their employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the Prize.
28. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoters, their employees and agents are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prizes or for any damage that occurs to prizes.
29. The winner has rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoters. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These Terms and Conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the Promoters make no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
30. Any tax which the winner may be required to pay on the Prize under New Zealand law or the law of any other jurisdiction shall be the responsibility of the winner. The Promoters are not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning the Prize. You should seek independent financial advice.
31. The Promoters are not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected, illegible, incorrectly submitted or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
Collection and use of personal information
use the entrant's personal information to conduct the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (including to send electronic messages to or to telephone the entrant in relation to the administration of the Promotion); and
disclose the entrant's personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and Prize suppliers for the purpose of conducting the Promotion.
33. Entrants may access, update or correct the personal information the Promoters hold about them and may so do by contacting the Promoters at [email protected]
34. Any questions regarding this Promotion contact the Promoters at [email protected]
Classified - Confidential
Please confirm WDL is intended to be a joint promoter with CCA, which means it may be liable to the end customer for a breach of these T&Cs subject to any agreement it may have with CCA