submit entries from September 02 2019 to October 10 2019
Terms & Conditions :- “Win a Trip to MotoGP in Malaysia”
Two (2) winners from All Outlets entries will be drawn and verified to win a VIP Experience at Malaysian MotoGP for two (2). If you are a Prize winner, you and your nominated companion will win;
Two hundred and fifty (250) winners will be drawn from All Outlet(s) entries to win the Second Prize;
Seven Hundred (700) winners will be drawn from All Outlet(s) entries to win the Second Prize;
3. This Offer is not applicable in the state of Tamil Nadu.
4. Upon purchase of any 350ml can of Monster Energy (“Beverage”), from selected outlets: During the Offer Period, the customer will receive (a) an entry coupon (“Entry Coupon”) with a unique code to text to 56070 be in to win (“Lucky Draw”).
5. The Entry Coupon has 2 parts: (a) Unique Code Coupon and (b) customer's copy.
6. To participate, the customer must text Monster <Space> plus unique code to 56070 to go into the Lucky Draw. The customer must retain the original customer's copy of the entry coupon and the original bill/invoice received from the outlet evidencing purchase of Beverage.
7. At the end of the Offer Period, Lucky Draws will be conducted at Bottler and winners (“Winners”) shall be announced.
8. In case the winner's Entry Coupon stands cancelled or the winner has refused or is deemed to have refused to accept his/ her Prize, then such organizers shall at their sole discretion be free to deal with such Prize, as they deem fit and proper.
9. It shall be the sole responsibility of the winner to claim and collect their Prize, from such location as informed by the organizers and on such date as may be informed to the winners. In the event of a failure to do so, it shall be deemed that the winner has refused to accept his/her Prize.
10. At the time of claiming and collecting his/ her Prize, the Winner would be required to provide the following documents :-
a. Original copies along with self attested copy of the following documents:
i. Income tax permanent account number copy;
ii. Photo identity proof;
iii. Address proof;
iv. Any other document as may be required by the organizer’s;
v. Amount of tax to be deducted at source (“TDS”) by the way of a demand draft (if applicable) in a manner mentioned herein below;
vi. Original bill/invoice.
The above documents are collectively referred to as “Registration Package”.
11. Organizers shall verify the Registration Package for their authenticity and reject it if not found genuine, in which case the entry of the such Winner, shall stand cancelled and any claim of such Winner on the Prize shall lapse.
12. Organizers are neither liable nor responsible for the quality of the Prize nor do they extend any warranty or guarantee thereto. The standard warranty given by the manufacturer of the Prize shall be valid.
13. The Offer cannot be clubbed with any offer/scheme/promotion etc for the time being in force at the above-mentioned outlets.
14. Photocopies/duplicates of and/or any torn/mutilated bill/invoice shall not be acceptable.
15. The Prize under this Offer is non-transferable, non–exchangeable and non-cashable.
16. This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and is subject to force majeure conditions.
17. The organizers reserve the right to, terminate, modify or extend this Offer at any time at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason and without prior intimation.
18. Pictures depicted only for illustrative purposes and are not indicative of actual size and/or colour.
19. Decision of the organizers with respect to all transactions under this Offer, shall be final and binding on all the participating customers/winner(s)
20. Stocks are also available without this Offer.
21. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary and shall be deemed as acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this Offer.
22. All taxes, as applicable, on the Prize shall be borne by the Winner.
23. Any disputes arising from or in relation to Offer shall be subject exclusively to Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad jurisdiction.
24. The winner will have to procure the visa themselves and take up the cost of Visa fees.