WIN AN ABARTH 595 MONSTER ENERGY YAMAHA
submit entries from November 01 2021 to November 30 2021
LONG FORM PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited of Unit 51 Metropolitan Park, Bristol Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 8UP, UK (“Monster Energy”), with company registration number 06364100 and VAT number GB 920 674 920. Monster Energy can be contacted at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us.
2. The Promotion is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age and who are resident in Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Romania or Slovenia. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy, Lidl or their affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at [www.monsterenergy.com/abarth_si] (the “Website”) and promoted through promotional material in participating Lidl shops.
4. By entering the Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Monster Energy, whose decision shall be final, in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No further correspondence will be entered into by Monster Energy.
5. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to times and dates in Slovenia. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
6. No purchase of any product is required to enter the Promotion.
7. The Promotion for entrants from Slovenia commences at 00:00 on 01.11.2021 (“Commencement Date”) and the Promotion closes at 23:59 on 30.11.2021 (“Closing Date”).
8. Entrants may enter the Promotion by:
(a) acting in accordance with these Terms;
(b) submitting their details as directed on the Website (being full name, residential address, date of birth, phone number and email address); and
(c) answering the following question in no more than thirty (30) words: “Why do you deserve to win an Abarth 595 Monster Energy Yamaha?”.
Prize & Requirements
9. Each entrant that validly submits their entry as set out above (each a “Valid Entry”) will be entered into the Main Prize pool with every other Valid Entry from all participating markets (“Main Prize Pool”). In addition to the Main Prize Pool, Valid Entries from entrants resident in Slovenia will also be entered into the Runners-up Prize pool (“Runners-up Prize Pool”).
10. On 07.12.2021, a panel consisting of two (2) Monster Energy representatives and one (1) independent judge (which makes up the “Panel”) will collaborate and from the Main Prize pool choose one (1) official main winner (the “Main Winner”) of the Main Prize (as defined below) whose Answers demonstrate the most creative and original response, ingenuity, the best understanding of the Abarth 595 Monster Energy Yamaha and Monster Energy®, and best use of vocabulary and writing style (“Selection Criteria”).
11. Within seven (7) days of the Closing Date, the Panel will choose from the Runners-up Prize Pool fifty (50) official runners-up (the “Runners-up”) who shall each win the Runners-up Prize (as defined below) whose Answers next best meet the Selection Criteria.
12. The Main Winner and the Runners-up shall together be defined as the “Winners”, and each a “Winner”. The Panel shall ensure that the entries are valid in accordance with these Terms, judge the Valid Entries on the Selection Criteria, and assign the Prizes to the Winners (the “Selection Process”).
13. The Main Winner shall win one (1) Abarth 595 Monster Energy Yamaha, the exact details to be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion (“Main Prize”).
14. The Runners-up shall each win one (1) Monster Energy® and Yamaha® branded cap or a Monster Energy® branded t-shirt, selected at random, the exact size and design to be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion (“Runners-up Prize”).
15. The Main Prize and Runners-up Prize shall together be referred to as the “Prizes” and each a “Prize”.
16. Only the Winners may enjoy the benefits of their Prize.
17. Before being declared a Winner and receiving their Prize, a potential Winner will be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport and/ or similar government issued identification. The Main Winner will be required to sign a waiver prepared by Monster Energy, in its complete discretion, specific to the Main Prize confirming understanding, compliance with and acceptance of the waiver. Copies of the applicable confirmation and waiver can be obtained upon request to www.monsterenergy.com/abarth_si]. Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in a Winner forfeiting the Prize and Monster Energy drawing another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, all other costs associated with the Main Prize, including without limitation vehicle registration tax, driving license, relevant insurance, tax and anything related to the Main Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Main Prize above will be borne solely by the Main Winner.
19. It is the responsibility of the Winners to provide any required documentation and any other legal requirements for the Prize and/or documentation required by law and/or Monster Energy.
Notification and Prize Delivery
20. The Main Winner will be notified by email and/or by telephone via the email address and/or telephone number provided to enter the Promotion on 14.12.2021, and each Runner-up will be notified by email and/or by telephone via the email address and/or telephone number provided to enter the Promotion within seven (7) days of the Selection Process. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
21. The delivery details of the Prizes shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion. Details of delivery of the Prizes (including but not limited to the time, date and location of delivery) shall be provided to the Winners at Notification.
22. In the event that Monster Energy cannot successfully contact a potential Winner within seven (7) calendar days of the Notification or a potential Winner is unavailable to receive their Prize for any reason whatsoever, such entry will be deemed null and void and Monster Energy shall select another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
23. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry.
24. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
25. For the avoidance of doubt a computer or another internet-ready device and internet access is required to enter the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in the Promotion.
26. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
27. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
28. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
29. The Prizes are as described and are not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a Winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of unforeseen circumstances or Monster Energy being unable to deliver the Prize due to the COVID-19 pandemic or for any other reason, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or Prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
31. If Monster Energy fails to comply with these Terms, it is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of Monster Energy's breach of these Terms or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of Monster Energy's breach or if they were contemplated by the entrant and Monster Energy at the time that the entrant entered the Promotion. Besides Monster Energy's liability for foreseeable loss or damage, Monster Energy and/or any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, agents, assigns or sub-contractors disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permissible by law.
32. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
33. Monster Energy reserves the right to:
33.1. change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or
33.2. refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future promotions organised by Monster Energy: (i) where Monster Energy reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part; (ii) where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition or promotion in the twelve (12) months prior to the Commencement Date; (iii) where Monster Energy reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or (iv) where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
34. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. The Winners will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to the Prize.
35. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these Terms for future reference.
36. You accept that your name may be made available to the public if you are a Winner. The Winners’ names are available by contacting Monster Energy at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us within 90 days of the Closing Date.
37. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the law of England and Wales subject to mandatory provisions of local consumer law that may apply for your benefit by operation of law and nothing in the Promotion and these Terms affect your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
38. Entrants can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions in the English courts. However, this shall not limit consumers' mandatory rights under the applicable consumer protection legislation.
39. If you have any questions about the Promotion or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact our customer service team at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us.