Stand a chance to win a YZF-R125 Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Edition!
submit entries from August 01 2021 to August 31 2021
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4 below, this promotion (“Promotion") is open to all persons aged eighteen (18) years of age and over and who are resident in Israel.
2. This Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited of Unit 51 Metropolitan Park, Bristol Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 8UP, United Kingdom (“Monster Energy”).
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at www.monsterenergy.com/monsteryamahaisrael (the “Website”) and promoted through promotional material within retail stores in Israel which stock cans of the Monster Energy® brand product (each a “Store”).
4. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
5. By entering this Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Monster Energy, whose decision shall be final, in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No further correspondence will be entered into by Monster Energy.
6. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Israel.
Entry and Selection Process
7. Proof of purchase is required for entry into this Promotion which includes: (i) retaining the three (3) 500ml cans of any Monster Energy brand product purchased for entry into the Promotion and submitting this to Monster Energy on request; and (ii) each entrant shall be required to upload a picture of themselves (a JPEG file not bigger than 5MB) onto the Website together with the three (3) 500ml cans of Monster Energy brand product (“Can Selfie”) (“Proof of Purchase”).
8. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person.
9. The commencement date of the Promotion is 00:00 on 01.08.2021 (“Commencement Date”) and the closing date for the Promotion is 23:59 on 31.08.2021 (“Closing Date”).
10. Entrants may enter by:
10.1. acting in accordance with these Terms;
10.2. purchasing three (3) 500ml cans of Monster Energy brand product from a Store and retaining/complying with the Proof of Purchase requirements; and
10.3. entering onto the Website the following:
10.3.1. their details (being, their full name, identity number, age, resident address, telephone number and email address) as directed on the Website;
10.3.2. their Can Selfie; and
10.3.3. answer in no more than thirty (30) words “Why are you the best candidate to win the Yamaha bike?” (“Answer”).
11. Each entrant that validly submits their entry as set out in paragraph 10 (together “Qualifying Entries” or each a “Qualifying Entrant”) will be entered into the Selection Process (defined below).
12. A panel consisting of at least one (1) Monster Energy representative and one (1) independent judge (which makes up the “Panel”) will collaborate and within ten (10) days of the Closing Date (“Selection Date”) choose three (3) official winners (the “Winners”) of the Prize (as defined below) whose Answer demonstrates the most creative and original response, in terms of curiosity, oddity, peculiarity and/or impressive nature from a product promotion perspective (“Selection Criteria”).
13. The Panel shall ensure that the entries are valid in accordance with these Terms, judge the Qualifying Entries on the Selection Criteria, and assign the Prize (as defined below) to the Winners (the “Selection Process”).
Prizes and Requirements
14. Each Winner shall win one (1) 125cc Yamaha YZF-R125 motorcycle (“Prize”).
15. Before being declared a Winner, a potential winner:
15.1. must provide Monster Energy with their Proof of Purchase, in the form as instructed by Monster Energy;
15.2. will be required to prove they satisfy the entry criteria set out in these Terms, including, without limitation, proof of age, existence of a valid and suitable driver’s license, residence and identity, which may include but is not limited to valid proof of residence, driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification before receiving their Prize; and
15.3. will be required to sign a written confirmation of eligibility and waiver of liability before their Prize can be released to them, a copy of which is attached hereto as Appendix A. Copies of the applicable confirmation and waiver can be obtained upon request to [email protected]
Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the potential winner forfeiting their Prize and Monster Energy selecting another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
16. For the avoidance of doubt, all costs associated with the Prize, including without limitation, vehicle registration fees, tax, safety equipment, driving license, relevant insurance and anything related to the Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Prize above will be borne solely by each Winner.
Notification and Prize Delivery
17. The Winners will be notified by email via the email address or telephone via the phone number provided to enter the Promotion within three (3) days of the Selection Date (“Notification”).
18. Non-winning entrants will not be notified.
19. The delivery details of the Prizes shall be provided to the Winners at Notification.
20. In the event that Monster Energy cannot contact a potential winner within two (2) days of the Notification, for reasons not the fault of Monster Energy (e.g. winner is not responsive, telephone is disconnected, etc.) a potential winner is ineligible to receive their Prize or a potential winner is unavailable to receive their Prize for any reason whatsoever, such entry will be deemed null and void and Monster Energy shall select another Qualifying Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
21. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry per person. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry per person.
22. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
23. For the avoidance of doubt a computer or another internet-ready device and internet access is required to enter the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in the Promotion.
24. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
25. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
26. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
27. The Prizes are as described and are not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a Winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of unforeseen circumstances or Monster Energy being unable to deliver the Prize due to the COVID-19 pandemic or for any other reason, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace an entire Prize or Prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
28. The Winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity resulting from the Promotion if requested to do so by Monster Energy and the Winners consent to Monster Energy using their name, photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity relating to the Promotion.
29. If Monster Energy fails to comply with these Terms, it is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of Monster Energy's breach of these Terms or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of Monster Energy's breach or if they were contemplated by the entrant and Monster Energy at the time that the entrant entered the Promotion. Besides Monster Energy's liability for foreseeable loss or damage, Monster Energy and/or any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, employees, agents, assigns or sub-contractors disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permissible by law.
30. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of any Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
31. Monster Energy reserve the right to:
(a) change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or
(b) refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future promotions organised by Monster Energy: (i) where Monster Energy reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part; (ii) where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition or promotion in the twelve (12) months prior to the Commencement Date; (iii) where Monster Energy reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or (iv) where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
32. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. Each Winner will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to their Prize.
33. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
34. You accept that your name may be made available to the public if you are a Winner. The Winners’ names are available by contacting Monster Energy at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us within 60 days of the Closing Date.
35. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes (contractual or non-contractual) arising under or in connection with the Promotion or these Terms are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
36. If you have any questions about the Promotion or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact our customer service team at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us.