This role is based on Istanbul, Turkey and requires a highly motivated individual who has a proven ability to work under his or her own initiative in an unsupervised environment. This is a full-time position requiring some weekend and late night hours. Start date immediately.
The Digital Coordinator will be responsible to drive all online content in their geographic region – collating information, generating content with reviews, images and video content to showcase all aspects of the Monster and Burn brands online via our own monsterenergy.com, burn.com platforms, as well as social media hubs like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube.
- Content creation for all digital platforms
- Daily management of all platforms and engagement with consumers
- Translating of global content into native language
- Cooperating with local managers to leverage local assets in digital media
- Annual plan to drive digital engagement
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Absolute passion for social media
- Understanding of the Monster & Burn Lifestyle
- Creative writing skills
- Passion and understanding for creating engaging imagery
- Basic understanding of Content Management Systems and HTML
- Self motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Good time management
- Understanding that role requires weekend work and travel
- Able to work from home as well as local office
- Fluent in written English
This is very much a hands on role and will require dedication and commitment working in a variety of environments and be willing to travel.
Good time management, enthusiasm, attention to detail and great communication are key to the role. Excellent understanding of written and spoken English and local language required.