Enter Monster Energy Rocks the USA Sweepstakes today for a chance to a cruise for two or a Monster Energy Fender Telecaster Guitar!!!Current Winners This promotion has ended. No winners announced yet. Check back soon.
BY SUBMITTING AN ONLINE ENTRY TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT. SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. AMONG OTHER THINGS, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES FROM YOU TO THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES (DEFINED BELOW)AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. INTERNET ACCESS AND ONLINE ENTRY IS REQUIRED. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Monster Energy Company (“Monster”) is offering the “Monster Energy® Rocks the USA Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes is subject to these official rules (the “Official Rules”), and by entering, entrant (“Entrant”) agrees to be bound by them and the decisions of Monster, which are final and binding in all respects.
1. How To Enter: To enter, during the Entry Period, visit www.monsterenergy.com click on the Sweepstakes registration link and complete the on-line registration by providing the following information: First name, last name, home address, a valid email address, date of birth, and home telephone number including area code. You will also be required to select one of the following to indicate how you learned of the Sweepstakes: “am/pm” for Entrants who learned of the Sweepstakes from a participating am/pm store; “Other Retailer”; “Facebook”; “Monster Energy Website”; “Friend”; or “Other”.
This Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM, January 1, 2013, US Pacific Time and ends April 30, 2013 at 11:59 PM, US Pacific Time (the “Entry Period”). Monster’s computer is the official timekeeping device for entry in the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on April 30, 2013. There is a limit of one entry per person during the Entry Period. Normal time rates, if any, charged by the Entrant’s Internet service or mobile provider will apply.
The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received within the Entry Period.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States and/or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and possess a valid passport. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Additional conditions, which are specified below in Section 3.1.1., apply to any Grand Prize Winner and any Grand Prize Winner’s guest who is under the age of 21 at the time of the ShipRocked 2013 cruise’s departure. Employees, officers and representatives, and members of their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouses, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) of Monster, Orbit Sales & Marketing, LLC, (the “Administrator”), ASK4 Entertainment, LLC/MSC Cruises, and their respective affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, participating promotional partners, retailers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters and any company involved in the creation, design, execution, production, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible.
When submitting their entry, Entrants are required to provide complete and truthful information. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Monster’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries submitted by persons who do not meet the eligible requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void.The use of any scripts, computer programs, robotic repetitive, macro, automatic, programmed or similar automated entry methods or agents to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person or that person’s agents. Monster will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified or void are considered “Eligible Entries.” All entries are the property of Monster.
By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretation of these Official Rules by Monster and by the decisions of Monster, which are final and binding in all respects; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (d) agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any claims, injury or damages arising out of or relating to participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the use, misuse or redemption of a prize, and for any claim including claims based upon defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property-related cause of action arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, the prizes, or Monster’s advertising and marketing related to the Sweepstakes, Entrants or the Winners. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3.1. Eleven (11) Grand Prizes are available to be won. One (1) of the eleven (11) Grand Prizes is available to be won only by those Entrants whose entry designates “am/pm” for how the Entrant learned of the Sweepstakes. The remaining ten (10) Grand Prizes are available to be won by those Entrants whose entry designates one of the following for how the Entrant learned of the Sweepstakes: “Other Retailer”; “Facebook”; “Monster Energy Website”; “Friend”; or “Other”. Each Grand Prize includes two (2) trips as described below.
3.1.1. Trip One is a ShipRocked 2013 Cruise and includes:
(a) round-trip coach air transportation for two (2) persons to the cruise departure city, which is to be determined, from the major commercial airport in the continental United States nearest to the Grand Prize winner’s primary residence as determined by Monster. Monster may also choose an alternate airport if the departure airport is unavailable for any reason. Each Grand Prize Winner and each guest must be able to provide proper legal identification to the airline and to Ask4 Entertainment LLC/MSC Cruises;
(b) on the night before the cruise’s departure, hotel accommodations for one (1) night (standard room; room charge and tax only) in the cruise’s departure city, at a hotel property determined by Monster;
(c) accommodations for four (4) nights onboard the designated Shiprocked 2013 ship(standard balcony cabin), which is to be determined, including all meals and snacks in the main dining room and buffet (with the exception of the on-board specialty and a la carte restaurants, which are an additional charge and not included in the prize), coffee, tea, iced tea and juices, and full use of ship facilities, including day spa, fitness center, pools, and onboard shops and casino. Cruise dates are to be determined, but are expected to be in November 2013;
(d) all port related charges, government taxes and fees, and gratuities for each Grand Prize Winner`s cabin steward, maitre de and dining room staff; and
(e) tickets for two (2) persons to all ShipRocked 2013 performances and events. All ShipRocked related performances and events are subject to change without notice.
The Grand Prize Winner and his or her guest are subject to all terms and conditions of the ShipRocked 2013 cruise as specified by Ask4 Entertainment LLC/MSC Cruises. Such terms and conditions include, but are not limited to, additional requirements for cruise passengers under the age of 21, which may require the Grand Prize Winner to bring as his or her guest a parent or other responsible adult over the age of 21. For complete ShipRocked 2013 terms and conditions, visit www.getshiprocked.com.
3.1.2. Trip Two is the Grand Prize Winner’s choice of a VIP access trip to one Monster Energy sponsored rock concert between August 15, 2013 and May 31, 2014 and includes:
(a) round-trip coach air transportation for two (2) persons to the major commercial airport closest to selected concert location from the major airport closest to the Grand Prize Winner’s residence;
(b) hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (standard room; room and tax only);
(c) two (2) VIP access tickets to the concert; and
(d) $500 spending money
A complete list of concerts, locations and planned dates is below.
1) Sunset Strip Music Festival- Hollywood, CA (August 15 -17, 2013)
2) Rock Allegiance Festival- Hersey, PA (August 31, 2013)
3) Epicenter- Irvine, CA (September 21, 2013)
4) Aftershock- Sacramento, CA (September 22, 2013)
5) The Big Ticket- Jacksonville, FL (December, 2013 TBD)
6) SXSW- Austin, TX (March 2014 TBD)
7) 98 Rockfest- Tampa, FL (April 2014 TBD)
8) Welcome to Rockville- Jacksonville, FL (April 2014 TBD)
9) Kansas City Rockfest- Kansas City (May 2014 TBD)
10) Rock on the Range- Columbus, OH (May 2014 TBD)
11) Rocklahoma- Pryor, Oklahoma (May 2014 TBD)
12) Carolina Rebellion- Rockingham, NC (May 2014 TBD)
All concert sponsorships are subject to change. All concert dates are subject to change based on event scheduling.
3.1.3. Each Grand Prize’s approximate retail value (“ARV”) is: $6,300.00.
3.2. One hundred (100) First Prizes are available to be won. One “First Prize” shall be awarded to each First Prize Winner. Each First Prize is one (1) Limited Edition Monster Energy Fender Telecaster Guitar. Each First Prize’s ARV is: $499.00.
3.3. Actual value of the prizes may vary depending on the location of the Entrant’s residence, market conditions, changes in value of components (e.g., air transportation and hotel rates) and other reasons. Monster is not responsible for, and the winners will not receive, the difference between the actual value of a prize at the time of award and the stated approximate value in these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related correspondence or materials. In the event a Grand Prize Winner lives within close proximity to the trip destination (as determined in Monster’s sole discretion), Monster will substitute airfare with ground transportation, and any difference in value will not be awarded to the Grand Prize Winner. Specific Grand Prize travel arrangements and all prize details not specified herein will be made and determined in Monster’s sole discretion. Travel must originate from and end at the same airport. It is each Grand Prize Winner’s and his or her guest’s sole responsibility to comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (including photograph) at the time of travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Monster is not liable for any missed prize events, opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. Grand Prize Winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in to cover hotel incidentals. By entering this Sweepstakes and accepting the prize(s), the winners agree to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any prize-related activity. Each winner understands and agrees that Monster or prize providers have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner from any activity at any time if the winner or his or her guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Monster or otherwise violates the policies of the prize providers, and in such a case, the winner will still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize.
3.4. Limit one (1) prize per Entrant.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: On or about May 8, 2013, thepotential “Grand Prize Winners” will be determined via a random drawing as follows: (a) One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be randomly drawn from all Eligible Entries received that designate “am/pm” for how the Entrant learned of the Sweepstakes; and b) the remaining ten (10) Grand Prize Winners will be randomly drawn from all Eligible Entries received that designate “Other Retailer”, “Facebook”, “Monster Energy Website”, “Friend”, or “Other” for how the Entrant learned of the Sweepstakes. Also on or about May 8, 2013, the one hundred (100) “First Prize Winners” will be determined via a random drawing from all Eligible Entries received.Each prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address submitted with the entry regardless of the individual who submitted the winning entry. The authorized account holder is the person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain names associated with e-mail addresses. Each potential Winner will be notified within three (3) business days of the drawing. Each potential Winner will be notified by email (at the email address provided with the entry), and will be required to confirm his or her email address. If a potential Winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted or fails to respond to confirm his or her email address within three (3) days from when the initial notification email is sent, the potential Winner forfeits the prize, and an alternate potential Winner will be determined as provided in Rules 4.1 and 4.2 below.
4.1. Any alternate Grand Prize Winner shall be determined as follows: (a) if the forfeiting potential Grand Prize Winner’s entry designated “am/pm” for how the Entrant learned of the Sweepstakes, then the alternate potential Grand Prize Winner will be randomly drawn from all remaining Eligible Entries that designate “am/pm” for how the Entrant learned of the Sweepstakes; and (b) if the forfeiting potential Grand Prize Winner’s entry designated “Other Retailer”, “Facebook”, “Monster Energy Website”, “Friend”, or “Other”for how the Entrant learned of the Sweepstakes, then the alternate potential Grand Prize Winner will be randomly drawn from all remaining Eligible Entries that designate “Other Retailer”, “Facebook”, “Monster Energy Website”, “Friend”, or “Other” for how the Entrant learned of the Sweepstakes. Any alternate First Prize Winner will be randomly selected from all remaining Eligible Entries.
4.2. If the alternate potential Winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize is forfeited and another alternate potential Winner will be determined as provided above in Rule 4.1. This Winner selection and notification process shall be continued until a Winner is confirmed for each prize. If a prize or a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential Winner will be determined as provided above in Rule 4.1.
5. Winner Verification: Each potential Winner may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification within three (3) days of being notified of being a potential Winner.
Each potential Grand Prize Winner (or any alternate potential Grand Prize Winner if one must be selected) is not official and shall not be confirmed as a Grand Prize Winner until he/she has completed, signed and returned documentation required by Monster — including a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, release of liability, (except where prohibited) publicity release form, and a completed IRS W-9 form, and the eligibility of the potential Grand Prize Winner has been verified. Forms must be received within fifteen (15) days after notification of winning. If a potential Grand Prize Winner does not complete all forms necessary within the time given and/or in the event of non-compliance by a potential Grand Prize Winner, such a potential Grand Prize Winner shall be disqualified and shall forfeit the prize, and all privileges otherwise due as a Grand Prize Winner shall be terminated and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner will be determined as provided in Rules 4.1 and 4.2 above.
Provided that a potential Winner is in compliance with the Official Rules and after having successfully proven eligibility, the potential Winner will be determined to be a Winner. Monster expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for any reason it deems necessary. In addition, Monster reserves the right to select alternate Winners in the event that any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim a prize in excess of the eleven (11) Grand Prizes or one hundred (100) First Prizes available as set forth in these Official Rules, the Winner of the prize(s) available may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential Winners.
6. Liability Release and Indemnity: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that Monster, and other Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, retailers, distributors and representatives are indemnified, released and will be held harmless by Entrant from any and all liability, for any damages, injuries or losses of any kind to person(s), including death, or property, arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use a prize. Each prize is offered and provided “as is” with no warranty or guarantee by Monster, either express or implied. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on the prizes (if any) are subject to the manufacturer’s terms therefore, and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer(s) for any such warranty and/or guarantee. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Winner acknowledges that the Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the prizes.
Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, use of the Sweepstakes website(s), or receipt or use of any prize, including but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property (including to any computer systems resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes), which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Entrants assume all liability for an injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes, the use of any Sweepstake website(s), or the acceptance, receipt, or use of any prize or prize component. Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Sweepstakes Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Sweepstakes Entities be liable for attorney’s fees.
The Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not delivered, not received, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes related advertisements. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the prizes and Winners, the delivery of the prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines,computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer system or software related to or resulting from participation in, uploading any materials or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. Monster reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person it suspects or finds (i) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or the Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Prize Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Grand Prizes are as follows: (1) the Trip One components (the ShipRocked Cruise) will be fulfilled on or about November 18, 2013, but subject to change in Monster’s sole discretion; and (2) the date(s) for fulfillment of Trip Two prize components (the trip to a Monster Energy sponsored rock concert) will vary depending upon the concert date and/or location selected by each Grand Prize Winner, but will before the date of the selected concert. The date for fulfillment of the First Prizes will be on or about May 15, 2013, but subject to change in Monster’s sole discretion. If for any reason a prize is unavailable or any prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Monster reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute prize, or portion of a prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of a prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. The Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize a prize. In the event a potential Winner cannot accept a prize, an alternate Winner will be determined as provided in Rules 4.1 and 4.2 above. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of a prize are solely Winner’s responsibility. Each prize is provided “as is”. Entrants acknowledge that the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including any express warranties provided by any prize supplier that are sent along with a prize and any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. Arrangements for the fulfillment of all prizes will be made by the Administrator. Any prize pictured in online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only.
The value of a prize will be taxable to the Winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued to each Grand Prize Winner, in the Grand Prize Winner’s name, for the actual value of the Grand Prize awarded. All U.S. federal, state and local tax liability, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of a prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility.
8. Grant of Rights. By entering, Entrant irrevocably consents to the use of his or her name, image, photograph, likeness, biographical information, and any video footage related to the prize, for Monster’s advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes in all media now or hereafter known, worldwide and in perpetuity without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
9. General Terms. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of the Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Monster’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Monster reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on www.monsterenergy.com if time permits and the prizes will be awarded to a potential Winners to be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining uncorrupted Eligible Entries received prior to any such event outside of the reasonable control of Monster. Monster reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during the Sweepstakes for clarification purposes.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, MONSTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Binding Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees: (1) any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved by binding arbitration conducted by JAMS/Endispute (“JAMS”) in accordance with JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures (the “JAMS Rules”); (3) any arbitration shall be heard by one arbitrator to be selected in accordance with the JAMS Rules, in Orange County, California; (4) judgment upon any award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (5) any award or judgment shall be subject to all limitations and releases set forth in these Official Rules and be limited to actual out of pocket damages, and shall not, in any event, include any punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages, attorney`s fees or costs of bringing a claim, or any injunctive or other equitable relief. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Governing Law: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Monster in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the California law without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
13. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Winners must be made by April 30, 2013. Washington and Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules. For the name of the Winner and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked to Monster Energy Rocks the USA Sweepstakes, PO Box 290904, Nashville, TN 37229; and (ii) write “Winners Names” and/or “Official Rules” on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
14. Sponsored by: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Monster Energy Company, 550 Monica Circle, Suite 201, Corona, CA 92880.
15. Administered by: This Sweepstakes is administered by Orbit Sales & Marketing, LLC, P.O. Box 290904, Nashville, TN 37229.`