WIN A YAMAHA MT07 BIKE - Monster Energy Promotions - UAE
Win a Yamaha MT07 Bike or 1 of the 10 Yamaha branded t-shirts with Monster Energy!
- Buy any Monster Energy can and keep the receipt
- Fill in your details
- Upload a photo of your receipt
15/6/2023 - 20/7/2023
LONG FORM PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited, whose registered office is at Monster House, 7 Cowley Business Park, High Street, Uxbridge, UB8 2AD, United Kingdom (“Monster Energy”).
2. The Promotion is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age and who are resident in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Sharjah. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at www.monsterenergy.com/yamaha_uae (the “Website”) and promoted through promotional material within selected participating locations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
4. By entering the Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Monster Energy, whose decision shall be final, in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No further correspondence will be entered into by Monster Energy.
5. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in the United Arab Emirates. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
6. The Promotion will commence at 00:00 on 15.06.2023 (“Commencement Date”) and the Promotion will close at 23:59 on 15.07.2023 (“Closing Date”).
7. Entrants may enter the Promotion by:
(a) acting in accordance with these Terms;
(b) purchasing one (1) 250ml can of Monster Energy product from a store and obtaining the till receipt on purchase (“Receipt”); and
(c) uploading a copy of their Receipt and submitting their details as directed on the Website (being full name, residential address, date of birth, phone number and email address).
Prize & Requirements
8. Each entrant that validly submits their entry as set out above (each a “Valid Entry”) will be entered into the prize draw to be held in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Sharjah within three (3) days of the Closing Date (“Draw”) in the presence of an authorised representative from Dubai’s Department of Economic Development (“DED Representative”).
9. The first two (2) Valid Entries randomly selected from the Draw (each a “Main Winner” and together the “Main Winners”) shall each win one (1) new Yamaha® MT07 motorcycle, the exact brand and model as determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion (“Main Prize”).
10. The next ten (10) Valid Entries randomly selected from the Draw of remaining Valid Entries (each a “Runner Up” and together the “Runners Up”) shall each win one (1) Monster Energy® branded t-shirt (“Runner Up Prizes”).
11. The Main Winners and the Runners Up shall each be known as a “Winner”, collectively the “Winners” and the Main Prize and Runner Up Prizes shall collectively be known as the “Prizes”.
12. Before being declared a Main Winner and receiving their Main Prize, the potential winner may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, driver’s license, proof of age, residence, identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, driver’s license, passport and/or similar government issued identification. The Main Winners will be required to sign a waiver prepared by Monster Energy, in its complete discretion, specific to the Main Prize confirming understanding, compliance with and acceptance of the waiver. Copies of the applicable confirmation and waiver can be obtained upon request to www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us. Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the Winner forfeiting their Main Prize and Monster Energy selecting another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
13. For the avoidance of doubt, all other costs associated with a Main Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Main Prize above, including without limitation, road tax, safety equipment, driving license and relevant insurance, will be borne solely by each Main Winner.
14. It is the responsibility of each Main Winner to provide any required documentation and any other legal requirements for the Main Prize and/or documentation required by law and/or Monster Energy.
Notification and Prize Delivery
15. The Winners will be notified by email and/or by telephone via the email address and/or telephone number provided to enter the Promotion within seven (7) days of the Draw (“Notification”). Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
16. The delivery details of the Prizes shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion. Details of delivery of the Prizes (including but not limited to the time, date and location of delivery) shall be provided to the Winners at Notification.
17. In the event that Monster Energy cannot contact a potential Winner within three (3) days of the Notification, a potential Winner is unavailable to receive their Prize, or a potential Main Winner is unable to redeem the Prize for any reason whatsoever, such entry will be deemed null and void and Monster Energy shall draw another Valid Entry in the presence of a DED Representative as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
18. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per Receipt and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry per Receipt. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry per Receipt.
19. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
20. For the avoidance of doubt a computer or another internet-ready device and internet access is required to enter the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in the Promotion.
21. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
22. If there is any dispute as to the identity of a Winner, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
23. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
24. The Prizes are as described and is not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a Winner is unable to claim their Prize for any reason whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of unforeseen circumstances or Monster Energy being unable to deliver the Prizes due to the COVID-19 pandemic or for any other reason, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or Prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
26. If Monster Energy fails to comply with these Terms, it is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of Monster Energy's breach of these Terms or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of Monster Energy's breach or if they were contemplated by the entrant and Monster Energy at the time that the entrant entered the Promotion. Besides Monster Energy's liability for foreseeable loss or damage, Monster Energy and/or any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, agents, assigns or sub-contractors disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permissible by law.
27. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of a Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
28. Monster Energy reserves the right to:
(a) change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or
(b) refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future promotions organised by Monster Energy: (i) where Monster Energy reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part; (ii) where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition or promotion in the twelve (12) months prior to the Commencement Date; (iii) where Monster Energy reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or (iv) where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
29. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. The Winners will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to the Prizes.
30. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these Terms for future reference.
31. You accept that your name may be made available to the public if you are a Winner. The Winners’ names are available by contacting Monster Energy at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us within 90 days of the Closing Date.
32. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the law of England and Wales subject to mandatory provisions of local consumer law that may apply for your benefit by operation of law and nothing in the Promotion and these Terms affect your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
33. Entrants can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions in the English courts.
34. If you have any questions about the Promotion or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact our customer service team at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us.