Win X Games Access - 2024 - Monster Energy Promotions
Win a trip for 2 people to the Summer X Games with Monster Energy!
How to Enter
Fill in your details for a chance to win the ultimate X Games weekend for 2 people!
01/01/2024 - 30/04/2024
Winner Announced: 2024-05-11T00:00:00.000000000
LONG FORM PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is being organised and operated by Monster Energy Europe Limited whose registered office is at 7 Cowley Business Park, Cowley, Uxbridge, UB8 2AD, United Kingdom (“Monster Energy”).
2. The Promotion is open to all persons over eighteen (18) years of age and who are resident in Great Britain. No employee or family member of an employee of Monster Energy or its affiliated companies, subcontractors, agents or assigns or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion is permitted to enter the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is being conducted through the website at www.monsterenergy.com/xgames_gb (the “Website”) and promoted through promotional material within selected participating locations in Great Britain.
4. By entering the Promotion pursuant to these Terms, each entrant (“you”, “your”, “entrant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and by the decision(s) of Monster Energy, whose decision shall be final, in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No further correspondence will be entered into by Monster Energy.
5. All times and dates set out in these Terms refer to the times and dates in Great Britain. In the event of any dispute over the time or date of any entry submitted, the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
6. No purchase of any product is required to enter the Promotion.
7. The Promotion will commence at 00:00 on 01.01.2024 (“Commencement Date”) and the Promotion will close at 23:59 on 30.04.2024 (“Closing Date”).
8. Entrants may enter the Promotion by:
(a) acting in accordance with these Terms; and
(b) submitting their details as directed on the Website (being full name, residential address, date of birth, phone number and email address).
Prize & Requirements
9. Each entrant that validly submits their entry as set out above (each a “Valid Entry”) will be entered into the prize draw to be held within three (3) days of the Closing Date (“Draw”). The first Valid Entry randomly selected from the Draw (the “Winner”) shall win a trip for two (2) people for three (3) nights to take place between 01 July 2024 and 30 September 2024, exact dates to be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion (“Trip”), to consist of the following (“Prize”):
9.1. two (2) tickets to Summer X Games (“Event”), each ticket shall grant the holder entrance to the Event;
9.2. access for two (2) people to Monster Energy’s fan site;
9.3. access for two (2) people to Summer X Games festival and afterparty;
9.4. three (3) night stay for two (2) people in twin room accommodation of no less than a three (3) star rating; the hotel to be selected by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion, subject to availability (“Hotel”);
9.5. economy flight return tickets for two (2) people from an airport in Great Britain to an airport in the country in which the Event will be taking place, to be selected by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion (“Destination Point”). The airport locations, dates and times of the flights shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion, subject to availability; and
9.6. return economy transfers as determined by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion for two (2) people from Destination Point to the Hotel as determined by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion; the times and mode of transport to be determined by Monster Energy in its absolute discretion, subject to availability.
10. Only the Winner and one (1) person, as chosen by the Winner (the “Elected Person”), may enjoy the benefits of the Prize. The Elected Person must be approved by Monster Energy, be over the age of eighteen (18) years and be resident in Great Britain. The Winner and the Elected Person must hold valid passports that do not expire before 01.04.25 in order to redeem the Prize.
11. Before being declared the Winner and receiving the Prize, a potential Winner and their Elected Person will be required to:
11.1. prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, identity, which may include but is not limited to a copy of proof of residence, passport and/ or similar government issued identification; and
11.2. sign a waiver prepared by Monster Energy, in its complete discretion, specific to the Prize confirming understanding, compliance with and acceptance of the waiver. Copies of the applicable confirmation and waiver can be obtained upon request to Lara Petford
Failure to provide Monster Energy with this information within the reasonable timeframe set by Monster Energy may result in the Winner forfeiting the Prize and Monster Energy drawing another qualifying entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
12. For the avoidance of doubt, all other costs associated with the Prize, including without limitation, tax, valid health insurance for travel, transportation, equipment, sustenance, any entertainment and anything related to the Prize not specifically included and outlined in the definition of the Prize above will be borne solely by the Winner. Accommodation is on a room only basis and the Winner and their Elected Person will be responsible for all additional room charges and all food and beverage consumed at the Hotel and elsewhere. The Winner hereby agrees to sign and comply with any terms and conditions provided by the relevant service providers for the services set out above.
13. It is the responsibility of the Winner to provide any required documentation and any other legal requirements for the Prize and/or documentation required by law and/or Monster Energy.
Notification and Prize Delivery
14. The Winner will be notified by email and/or by telephone via the email address and/or telephone number provided to enter the Promotion within seven (7) days of the Draw (“Notification”). Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
15. The delivery details of the Prize shall be determined by Monster Energy in its complete discretion. Details of delivery of the Prize (including but not limited to the time, date and location of delivery) shall be provided to the Winner at Notification.
16. In the event that Monster Energy cannot contact the potential Winner within three (3) days of the Notification, the potential Winner is unavailable to receive the Prize, or the potential Winner is unavailable to attend the Trip for any reason whatsoever, such entry will be deemed null and void and Monster Energy shall draw another Valid Entry as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
17. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and each entrant shall not submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry. Monster Energy reserves the right to refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion who submits or attempts to submit more than one (1) entry.
18. Entries will not be valid where they are made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices. Monster Energy reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude entries it believes have been made using any automated entry techniques.
19. For the avoidance of doubt a computer or another internet-ready device and internet access is required to enter the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure permission is gained from the owner of the computer and the individual who pays for the internet service provider. No refund may be claimed for expenses related to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of participating in the Promotion.
20. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of entry into Monster Energy’s database and not at the time when the entry is sent to the Website by the entrant.
21. If there is any dispute as to the identity of the Winner the decision of Monster Energy shall be final.
22. Submitting the online entry form or any other form of evidence of submitting the online entry form is not proof that your entry has been received. Monster Energy accepts no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or which are not received for any reason.
23. The Prize is as described and is not transferable, not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that the Winner is unable to claim the Prize for any reason whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of unforeseen circumstances or Monster Energy being unable to deliver the Prize due to the COVID-19 pandemic or for any other reason, Monster Energy reserves the right to replace the entire Prize or Prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
25. If Monster Energy fails to comply with these Terms, it is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of Monster Energy's breach of these Terms or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of Monster Energy's breach or if they were contemplated by the entrant and Monster Energy at the time that the entrant entered the Promotion. Besides Monster Energy's liability for foreseeable loss or damage, Monster Energy and/or any of their affiliate companies, employees, directors, agents, assigns or sub-contractors disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permissible by law.
26. Events may occur that render the Promotion itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monster Energy and accordingly Monster Energy may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monster Energy as a result thereof.
27. Monster Energy reserves the right to:
(a) change the format of the Promotion and/or delay or postpone the Promotion or any stage(s), in whole or in part due to reasons beyond its reasonable control, without liability to the entrant; and/or
(b) refuse entry of any individual to the Promotion or future promotions organised by Monster Energy: (i) where Monster Energy reasonably believes that the Prize has been transferred to a third party in whole or in part; (ii) where an entrant has been disqualified from any Monster Energy competition or promotion in the twelve (12) months prior to the Commencement Date; (iii) where Monster Energy reasonably believe such individual has not complied with these Terms; and/or (iv) where such individual is ineligible to participate in the Promotion (or if participation in the Promotion should have been refused for any reason whatsoever).
28. Save as expressly set out in these Terms, Monster Energy has no liability for any costs or expenses that may be incurred by any entrant. The Winner will be liable for any tax chargeable in relation to the Prize.
29. It is advised that all entrants retain a copy of these Terms for future reference.
30. You accept that your name may be made available to the public if you are the Winner. The Winner’s name is available by contacting Monster Energy at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us within 90 days of the Closing Date.
31. The Promotion and these Terms are governed by the law of England and Wales subject to mandatory provisions of local consumer law that may apply for your benefit by operation of law and nothing in the Promotion and these Terms affect your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
32. Entrants can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions in the English courts. If an entrant lives in Scotland they can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions in either the Scottish or the English courts.
33. If you have any questions about the Promotion or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact our customer service team at www.monsterenergy.com/contact-us.