HOW TO ENTER:
1. Buy any 2 x Monster 500ml, 2 x 550ml SuperFueland 1 x 4 Packs
2. Scan QR code or go online to monsterenergy.com
3. Enter your details online and tell us, ‘if you were anAPEXLegend what would your name be, and why?
WHAT CAN YOU WIN?
- Every entry wins exclusive gun charm
- Plus a chance to win Exclusive Octane Skin
submit entries from August 04 2021 to August 31 2021
Monster Energy ‘APEX’ Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Who is running the competition?
The Promoter is Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd (ABN 84 132 571 638) of Unit 10c, 2 Daydream St, Warriewood NSW 2102.
Where will the competition run?
Any Woolworths supermarket in Australia (including Woolworths Metro) and the Woolworths Online store www.woolworths.com.au. (Ampol Woolworths co-branded Metro stores and fuel outlets are excluded from the promotion)
When will the competition start and end?
The competition period starts at 12.01am (AEST) on 04/08/2021 and ends at 11.59pm (AEST) on 31/08/2021 (the Competition Period).
Who can enter?
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, the participating Stores and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the competition (including suppliers of prizes/gifts);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) above;
(c) persons who have won a prize or prizes valued either individually or collectively at more than $5,000 (including GST) in any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter, within the 12 months prior to the commencement of the Competition Period;
(d) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(e) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) above include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant in its absolute discretion.
Do I need to buy anything to enter?
Yes. During the Competition Period, you need to buy in one transaction, any 2 x 500ml Monster Energy® drink cans, 1 x Multipack (4x500ml) Monster Energy® drink cans or 2 x 550ml SuperFuel Monster Energy® drink bottles (all variants, excluding vending machine purchases) (Qualifying Purchase) from a participating Store and retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
2 x Single 500ml Cans = 1 Entry
1 x 4 Packs = 1 Entry
2 x Single 550ml bottles SuperFuel = 1 Entry
After you have made a Qualifying Purchase and collected your itemised purchase receipt, scan the QR code found on artwork in the Store or visit www.monsterenergy.com/au/en/promotions (Website), follow the links to the entry page and fill out and submit the online entry form, including by uploading an image of your Qualifying Purchase receipt, telling us "if you were an Apex Legend, what would your name be, and why?" and providing all other requested information to enter.
If you submit one of the first 4,500 individual valid entries, you will receive a gift.
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the product/s purchased (which must be/comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Competition Period before you submitted your entry).
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph capability.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
Each valid entry will be individually judged by the Promoter based on creativity, originality and literary merit to determine the winners. This is a game of skill – chance plays no part.
The best 500 valid entries received as determined by the judges will each receive a prize.
Judging will take place at 10am (AEST) at 132 Harbord Road, Freshwater NSW 2096 on 01/09/2021.
All judging decisions are as determined by the Promoter, in their absolute discretion.
There are 4,500 gifts and 500 prizes available.
Each gift is an APEX in-game Gun Charm.
There is a limit of one gift per person.
Gifts will be awarded as a code for the winner to input during APEX Legends game play to redeem their gift.
Each prize is a limited edition in-game APEX Legends Skin.
There is a limit of one prize per person.
Prizes will be awarded as a code for the winner to input during APEX Legends game play to redeem their prize.
For the avoidance of doubt, prizes and gifts are for in-game play only and hold no dollar value.
How many times can I enter?
You can enter a maximum of 20 times during the Competition Period, provided that each entry is based on a separate Qualifying Purchase and separate Qualifying Purchase transaction.
A receipt showing a Qualifying Purchase can only be used to make 1 entry, regardless of how many Qualifying Purchases are shown on that receipt. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will the winners be informed?
If you are a winner of a prize or a gift, you will be informed by phone and in writing within two days of determination.
Must I keep anything to verify my entry?
You must keep the original itemised purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. If you don't produce the proof of purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize/gift.
Proof of purchase must be identical to that provided by you with your entry.
If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any receipt(s) with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize/gift.
If I win, when must I claim my prize or gift?
You must claim your prize/gift by 5pm (AEDT) on 15/01/2022.
Unclaimed prize/s and gift/s
If a prize or gift has not been accepted or claimed by 5pm (AEDT) on 15/01/2022 or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by this time and date, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded, and the Promoter will withdraw the prizes and gifts as unawarded.
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes, gifts and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless product is defective). The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/multiple aliases you may be disqualified.
3. Prizes/gifts will be delivered to the winner's email address as nominated at the time of entry.
4. Prizes/gifts and all elements of prizes/gifts must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prizes/gifts are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter, including any costs associated with ongoing use of a prize/gift.
The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share a prize/gift.
If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
8. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
9. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
10. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize/gift claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize/gift, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
12. Prizes/gifts cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes/gifts (and elements of prizes/gifts) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. You agree that if a prize/gift is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value.
13. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you receiving a prize/gift. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
16. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize/gift, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
17. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of or damage to prizes/gifts.
18. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
Collection and use of your personal information
AU residents 18+ only (excl winners of Promoter's prizes valued $5,000+ in 12 mths prior). Between 12.01am (AEST) 4/8/21 & 11.59pm (AEST) 31/08/21, buy any 2x500mL or 1x4 pack Monster Energy or 2x550mL Super Fuel in 1 transaction (excl. vending machine purchases) from a participating Woolworths (excl. Caltex/Woolworths Metro co-branded stores & fuel outlets), scan QR code on advertising in store or visit www.monsterenergy.com/au/en/promotions & fill out entry form incl. receipt upload & answering ‘If you were an Apex Legend what would your name be, and why?’ Max 20 entries per person & max 1 entry per receipt. Keep original itemised receipt/s. First 4,500 individual valid entries get APEX Gun Charm. Best 500 entries get Limited edition in-game skin. Max 1 prize & gift per person. Entrants will get future marketing from Promoter. See website for full Ts&Cs incl. privacy statement. Promoter: Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd (ABN 84 132 571 638), Unit 10c/2 Daydream St, Warriewood NSW 2102.