JOIN US WORLDWIDE
Monster is more than an energy drink, it is a life style!
We are hiring! Check out these full and part time opportunities! We are a brand that represents being the best at what we do. Join Us!SOUTH AFRICAN EVENT CREW
SOUTH AFRICAN EVENT CREW
Due to continued expansion and additions to our event calendar the Monster Energy Events Team are currently looking to add people to our roster of freelance event crew.
Operating out of our Events Warehouse in Johannesburg, South Africa
The role involves –
- South African wide travel to events
- Warehouse work before and after events
- Build and breakdown of structures
- Heavy manual labour
- Long distance driving
- Safe working practices
- Ensuring best possible brand values
- Long, flexible hours
To be successful in applying for this role you must have
- Previous demonstrable experience of at least one of the elements above
- Good humored lively character
- Not afraid of hard work or long periods away from home
- Excellent level of spoken English
In particular interest to us would be people with the following qualifications/abilities
- HGV Licence C, C1 or EC (all with valid PrDP)
- Valid Forklift Licence
- Current telehandler licence
- H+S qualifications
- A second language other than English
If you are interested in this role please apply by emailing [email protected]
Title your email as Event production crew and attach an up to date CV
BELONG WITHOUT BORDERS SUCCEED WITHOUT LIMITS
An enduring and authentic culture in which equal opportunities exist for everyone; where the strength and performance of our Monster family - our employees, our fans and our communities are enhanced through diversity and empowered by inclusion.
To always strive to create, promote and evolve a culture in which employees are engaged and given ownership to design, drive and deliver the Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Agenda.